Should we travel to Florida for vacation?

I have a travel question, looking for mom opinions.

I am from NY and was offered a week vacation in Daytona, Florida the 1st week of March. I have a 2 year old son, both of us healthy. I keep going back and forth with my decision due to COVID.My question is, should we take the offer and spend a week away in a house, just have to pay for flights there and back, or pass up the opportunity due to COVID?

1 Like

No, you shouldn’t be traveling at all. We’re in the middle of a pandemic. Common sense?

Completely up to you but honestly flying to me is the worst way to travel right now. If you could drive, it probably would be safer. We haven’t traveled just because I feel its better to be safe than sorry.

Things are finally starting to open up again. Just take precautions. We had to move during the beginning of the pandemic. Just be careful, wear a mask and wash your hands.

I would say go for it, just wear your mask, use hand sanitizer and wash your hands. We had a family emergency last May when the pandemic first started, we had to travel twice within 2 weeks of each other back up to Ohio from Florida. Just keep your distance from other people and play it safe.

Do not come here, FL is a complete mess and our cases are out of control.