Should your partner spend the night somewhere without telling you?

In the event of an emergency. Literally the only time I wouldn’t tell my husband where I am, is if I am incapacitated and unable to. Otherwise, major shady behavior.

5 Likes

I’d be worried first, about what may have happened, if my hubby didn’t come home!!! I’m thinking he’s been in an accident or worse. We are very much homebodies and if anyone is going out, socially, we are usually going out together.

Yeah, that’s incredibly disrespectful. Definitely a no for me.

I mean, yeah. If he’s out with the boys and gets a little too tipsy to drive home. I do expect a text first thing in the morning letting me know he’s safe, though.

Without notice, I’d be pissed. If they decided last minute then called or texted, then I’d be ok with it.

2 Likes

Ummm…without notice, I’d be mad. With notice definitely depends on the situation. Even an emergency warrants a call. If you’re living together I would think you’d be thinking in terms of “we”… :woman_shrugging:t3:

How is this a question??? No…wtf​:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

No, I want my man home with me every night. Idc if he goes out with his friends but he wouldn’t want me to just go party & never come home lol. Whhhatttt!?

Uh no. Not okay. Relationship or not you should tell the people who will worry about you your intentions and that your safe. That’s called being considerate

No. Have some respect. It’s not an issue but you can at least give a heads up.

No. No if, buts, or ands. It’s a respect thing.

I don’t think there would be a reason for a night out without notice.

If you live together and he or she always comes home every night after work and then one day they dont come home at all with no call or message. I would be worried that they were in an accident and in the hospital or worse.

1 Like

Without notice? F@ck no.

If he’s spending the night somewhere and not telling you, then he’s not the one for you.

10 Likes

I’m rather shocked of the responses saying it’s okay, and involving trust… my hubby has straight up told me, if he is invited to anything or going to a friend’s house or work involved party, he will let me know everytime, if I did the same thing he would get heated because he thinks the worst if he doesn’t know I am on my way home or visiting somewhere. It’s not that we don’t trust each other, it’s keeping us in the loop in case something happens and trusting them enough to do as they say.

2 Likes

NO married or not he’s in a committed relationship

Absolutely not okay. Even if it’s an innocent reason to not be home, I need to know he’s safe. It’s completely irresponsible and disrespectful not to communicate what’s going on to your partner.

1 Like

I feel like it kinda depends on the situation. Like was he at the bar with some buddies and got to drunk and passed out at one of their houses? That would be acceptable by me.

1 Like

I would never be okay without a notice

No. a heads up is definitely needed. Takes 2 seconds to call and text someone.

My husband wouldn’t do that. He has to sit on the toilet before bed & doesn’t like to do that anywhere but home :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The lack in communication is a big problem. Communication is always key.

No. If he is doing that you need to leave him fast then a hot potato

1 Like

I’ve always been married to the men in my house. They never lived w me without a huge commitment like marriage. I never gave the milk away for free. With that being said, my hubby has spent nights out of the house, without notice. When you’re in a committed marriage w trust, no insecurities there isn’t anything to worry about

5 Likes

Yeah no! It’s 2021 you have a cellphone. I would die with worry and so would he.

He can just stay where he spent the night at !!

If you have kids together NO

Danny Fallon awww yehhhhhhh :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Depends on the situation really.

God no my hubby and I have been together for 17 years we had been together for a little bit and he had a Motorbike and I couldn’t reach him because he was supposed to be home at a certain time that was five hours past that time and he hasn’t answered his phone at all and I started freaking out thinking he died in a motorbike accident and when he got home I was so pissed and mad at him and when I explain to him why I was so upset with him he was so sorry now he will ring me or text me and say babe I’m gonna be coming home tomorrow or I’m gonna be four hours late or I’m not sure but I’ll call you when I’m coming home but sometime they just for get that they have someone else in their lives that will worry good luck with let him know but I would also get rid of him if he was staying at another female house that’s not cool

Since we are married and im huge on communication, that would be a huge problem i would address asap

Idc if he spends the night elsewhere. Just so I know he’s safe. I trust him

Would they be ok with you doing that?

Nope, call, text, UBER or Lynx home! No excuses.

No, out of respect for you and the relationship.

Not cool unless it was an emergency.

Cut his balls off, hell no!! You shouldn’t have to share when in a relationship!!

Yall act like shit doesn’t happen.

Depends on the situation I’d rather know but if he was out with friends I’d rather he crashed at a friend’s house than to try get home wasted and either hurt himself or someone else

No way,not acceptable to not tell each other if one wouldn’t be coming home for a nite😲

Nope. Not acceptable

Where you at I’ll come get you but your a$$ is not staying overnight anywhere