Side effects of Ozempic?

Has anyone had any bleeding on the ozempic im currently on the pill and have had some bleeding Is this normal? I’ve been on it for a week

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Side effects of Ozempic?

No bleeding, couldn’t eat anything but soda crackers for weeks, diarriha, cramps, headache. Flu like aches and pains. Nothing at .25 but at .50 it was very bad. But I didn’t think about side effects from medication, because differant people in family had been sick with flu during same time. After 4 months I talked with person who started Medicine at same time I did and we compared systoms that when it dawned on me. Called doctor. Dropped back down to .25 was fine. After 6 months went back up to .50 was fine only sick 2 days a week 2 days after shot. Only for about 2 weeks, no problems now. At 1st meat made it worse. I could only eat veg. and fruit. Lots of water. Like I said no problems now.

1 Like

Definitely not a typical side effect that I’m hearing, from anyone I know that’s on it. I’ve had a hysterectomy so I can’t really confirm.

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 2 months was for $17740… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here…https://DollarJobz533.pages.dev/

I suppose we do look like google…