Signs a 2 month old is allergic to a dog?

Make it an outsode dog

I have never heard of a 2 month old being given an allergy test :thinking::woman_shrugging:t2:

I suggestion. Maybe it’s the husband that’s causing the allergy’s. :joy:what a stupid question and we take including me take times to read this ridiculous stuff.next question please! Maybe get rid of the kids that way she can keep her beloved pets or maybe get rid of dog n cat n get a pig, :rofl:

2 Likes

Time to get rid of the guy and the puppy. He’s not putting the baby above himself and is frankly being selfish. :wave:

1 Like

Simple. The dog goes. Everyone who is telling her to get rid of her husband is stupid. That’s her husband and her child’s father. You don’t throw away a marriage over a fucking dog. Y’all are so quick to throw away relationships and children’s fathers. Maybe I was really meant to live in a past life because I believe a marriage is a life long commitment and fathers have rights.

Re-home the puppy while it is still young and cute. The longer you delay making this decision the less options you will have for the dog.

3 Likes

Sorry but isn’t this like giving your kid peanuts when they have a peanut allergy. It’s a simple no surely?!

1 Like

Find it a loving home.it happens. Don’t force it to be an outdoor pet. That’s messed up. Give it a chance to have a loving home and family

First, I would have a friend or family to keep the dog for a few weeks, just to make sure baby really is allergic and maybe he will see how much the pup is affecting baby. Then try to compromise on another pet for him. He may be feeling some type of way because you have a pet and he doesn’t and yall have a new baby. But the you wrote, he is sounding real selfish. But make sure she is really allergic to the puppy and not something else.

1 Like

Also, with allergies, you have to be careful. One day the allergy can be severe and cause her to have to go to the ER. He needs to understand that.

Could it be a coincidence, maybe baby has a cold and it just happened to start when the puppy came home? Mayne try getting the puppy to stay in the garage for a fee days or with a friend and then bring him back to see if baby is allergic or just sick

Find a good new home for the puppy, and I’m nearly sure I’ve heard that there are dogs that are less likely to set off allergies if you look it up. Maybe visit with the new puppy a few times before taking it home to make sure your little one is OK with it

2 Likes

If you get rid of the husband the puppy issue will be gone too :joy: but seriously, I’m so sorry! I have a son w allergies that have caused many hospital visits. Luckily they may grow out of it around puberty.

Maybe get a hypoallergenic puppy?

From a guys perspective , if your husband is more keen on keeping the dog than not having his child suffer from having it , he’s kind of a douche parent. Re-home the pup it’s not like y’all knew she was gonna be allergic when ya got it. There are plenty of dogs out the that are hypoallergenic that your child can be around. Find those breeds and take you kid around them a couple times if the allergies act up then a dog isn’t for your family. Sucks for him but isn’t the child’s welfare more important than having a dog?

From a guys perspective , if your husband is more keen on keeping the dog than not having his child suffer from having it , he’s kind of a douche parent. Re-home the pup it’s not like y’all knew she was gonna be allergic when ya got it. There are plenty of dogs out the that are hypoallergenic that your child can be around. Find those breeds and take you kid around them a couple times if the allergies act up then a dog isn’t for your family. Sucks for him but isn’t the child’s welfare more important than having a dog?