SIgns of labor?

Im 38 weeks this coming sunday. Tonight i felt an odd pulsating pain in my bikini line area. Anyone experience that? I have no clue i was induced with my first. When she moves they are also so uncomfortable. Like they hurt which i also dont remember that the first time. This lightning crotch is also becoming unbearable day by day.

6 Likes

Lighting crotch was the worsttttt ughhh

I have this too. Also just turned 38 weeks. And it’s possible I’m having contractions but I’m just not 100% sure. I’m assuming it’s normal?

At first i thought it was the baby’s hiccups which is like a rythymic pulse feeling but it’s not painful usually…hmm

I would go get checked when in doubt get checked out it’s not worth risking anything plus you never know

It’s lightning crotch most likely

What is lightning crotch

2 Likes

Your body is getting ready for labor mostly … never heard it called lightning croch though

1 Like

I’ve had 4 kids…WTF is lightening crotch 🤦🤷😂

5 Likes

I had sharp pinching like pain and went in. I was dilated to 5 by time the doctor saw me. Better to get checked out. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Lol so funny bc I just heard about lightning crotch a few weeks ago- and last night early this morninf expierenced it for the first time… Aint no joke! I literally grabbed my vag and was like ooooouccccchhhh

I feel like all the baby’s weight is in my pelvic area. Is this lightening crotch??

1 Like

I’m 36 weeks and have been feeling this for weeks . Now I’m at the point where I can hardly move

Normal mine started at 38 weeks too I’m due next weekend