Signs of labor?

Go to the ER. YOU NEED TO BE HYDRATED

Call your Dr. and go to the ER. Better to get checked

Go get check out doesn’t sound right being sick not good

Sounds like you have a stomach bug!

With any cramping go to hospital :heart:

I never vomited or had the runs when I was in labor. Lower back ache is a good sign you’re in labor. My last three kids I was in labor for over a week without even knowing it

2 Likes

I would go get.checked out

I am currently having the same, minus the throwing up. But i feel like i want too

Sounds more like a gall bladder attack

1 Like

Also you can get dehydrated and that

Go to the hospital and get checked…TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE

Go to the emergency room

Go get checked. Better safe and silly than sorry

As soon as I have a showing I know it’s real

Get ahold of your doc and go to hospital

I had the same thing and I was a high risk pregnancy so I went to ER. Was definitely dehydrated. I hope that’s all it is. Hope you feel better soon

At first I thought I had a stomach ache or ate something bad but the discomfort just kept increasing and became more intense

You might just to call your Dr. as oppose to posting the question on FB… just saying.

This is something you ask your Dr not facebook

1 Like

Go to the doctor. Do you have any idea how .any women die or their babies die. God, use common sense

Call your OB gyn. She will tell you if you need to come in.

Listen to your body. Go to the ER.

When you lose your brown plug

You are becoming dehydrated. Go to the ER immediately.

2 Likes

Can you callnyour OB?

with the boy, thought i needed to poo nope in labour

Go to the ER
Sounds like you have a virus. You probably are dehydrated

I knew I was going into labor once I seen a line of blood when I wiped, then contractions would start… but everyone is different so maybe a trip to the ER would be best. Hope all goes well with you and your baby :two_hearts:

You need to go to a ER. Not eating and throwing up can lead to severe dehydration

2 Likes

I had the same exact thing happen to me. I called my OB and they recommended I go in to L&D and get a saline drip and a dose of Zofran for the vomiting. I felt SOOOO much better after that.

My water didn’t break but I started contractions and started timing them. No vomiting but had runs for a few days before that, doctor told me my body was cleaning itself out for the blessed event. Was in labor for 7 hrs, at the hospital for 4 hrs. Doctor broke my water, rushed me to delivery room and my baby was born. I wasn’t sure either but went to the hospital and was dilated at 3 when I got there.

This sounds more like food poisoning than labor to me.

Call your doctor for advice.

Gina CF interesting information for you xx

1 Like

Contact your doctor now.

Call your doctor. Now.

Go now, your getting dehydrated.

Omg call your doctor now!

Let us know what happens.

Call your doctor !!!

2 Likes

Hospital Immediately

2 Likes

Get to the ER now !!!

4 Likes

I had cramping and diarrhea. Didn’t want to go to hospital. But my sister insisted since my baby was breach feet first. Went and i was dilated a 6 was kept. Did xray and she was on her back so i couldn’t deliver natural had to have c section. U better go to Dr

You should call your nurse ASAP. Anything would happen and you shouldn’t assume anything about the situation. In my case, my water broke without me knowing. I was having cramps and difficulties for walking but waited for a week until the next appointment. Because of my water was leaking for a week, not enough water was left as cushion for my son and myself. My son’s heart was beating weak and I was feeling pain like a hot iron ball was dropped on my stomach. I got emergency c section at the end. I was shivering for a long time after and thought I was dead then. So, please don’t hesitate and call your nurse.

2 Likes

I’ve been a labor nurse for 22 years. Yes, flu like symptoms can be a sign of labor. But dehydration is a bigger problem. Go get checked out and get some IV fluids. They can also give you something for the nausea. Better to be save for you and the baby.

3 Likes

You better get checked out. Mine started with a low back ach, no contractions and my water didn’t break

3 Likes

Might be a good idea to call your Doctor or go to the emergency room. Better safe not sorry.

2 Likes

From a Labor and Delivery nurse for the past 16 years; Call your Dr’s office or the nurse line to the hospital where you plan to deliver. Crowdsourcing medical information on Facebook is extremely ill advised. Dehydration can lead to pre term labor, FYI.

1 Like

I would go to the er ANYWAYS because everyone is different ! Like when my water broke with my first child I was 1 cm when I got to the hospital and I had zero contractions and just waited patiently for like 4 hours until I had my c section and with my 2nd child I went to the hospital on my due date and I had no contractions and my water didnt even break

I was at work and was having contractions that wouldnt stop i went to the hospital and they sent me hom i went back to the hospital 2 hours later and I dilated more so they kept
Me. Was in labor for 21 hours

Time the contractions at this point they should be getting steady either 5 minutes apart 10 minutes apart what have you but set times apart and the cramping could be just because you are have diarrhea due to hormonal changes or the baby shifting somehow in your stomach as well as the vomiting I threw up later in my pregnancy after I ate especially because my daughter was sitting on my stomach I knew I was in labor with the contractions I felt pressure in my pelvis and my contraction started really hard it took me 3 days with my first daughter 12 hours with my second child and 4 hours with the third before I had them each one had to be induced in the water broken

Labored for 30 hours without having my water break. The doc had to break my water. With cramping symptoms best to not take any chances id definitely call a nurse line or a hospital to make sure you’re fine.

I threw up all day before going to hospital where my water broke. Still no labor until induced next morning. If I’d of stayed home 28 years ago I’d still be pregnant. Lol.

go to the emergency room…better safe than sorry…who cares if it’s not an emergency…what if it is ??? I say err on the side of caution

My water never broke either. I think the diarrhea is a sign of labor in some women. I would call the doctor.

Go to the er. Sounds like a stomach bug but it will dehydrate you quickly!

If you are throwing up and got the runs call hospital as you can dehydrate very quickly ,

Doesn’t sound like normal labor. I would seek med. advice asap

I would call doctor or go to the ER. I have not hear of throwing up with labor they will break your water at hospital

CALL YOUR DR. Your water not breaking is not unusual. Everything else are signs…

Why are you taking the time to ask, get to the ER something for sure is happening, who know what!

Your should not be throwing up first and foremost. Please get checked out. Please asap

No such thing as false labor it all helps.

Go to ER! Facebook is not the place to be looked to as it experts. Everyone reacts differently! Go now!

Probably I. Early stages of labor. Go get check d by your dr

Any of you ladies have had multiple births feel that the size of the baby make a difference

Throwing up can be a significant signal. Call your Dr ASAP

Ps I’ve given birth 5 times 3 vag
2 c,sections . Never wanted to throw up in labor or delivery . Maybe stomach flu :tired_face: please make sure

My advice is to get a medical checkup very soon as yesterday :pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6::heart::heart::rainbow::grenada::pray:t6:

Dont have kids but I should call your doctor

Go to the ER ! Getting dehydrated won’t be good for you or the baby.

Drink. Sprite that will help. Good luck.

Call your dr office best advice is from professional

Call the doctor or go to the hospital.

Go to ER! If you are not well, your baby isn’t either!!!

Get to doctor or hospital

Please call your doctor and find out what they want you to do.

Call your doctor and see what he says

Your asking Facebook for advise before calling the hospital??? Wtf!

You might be dehydrated I would go to ER FOR FLUIDS. U might have stomach bug. Go get checked out

Get to the hospital, my mom thought it was the cheese dip she ate, it was labor

Call your doctor or the er

Call your doctor!!!