Signs of pre eclampsia?

Fan Question

-Krista✨

Has anyone else gone through this, and how did it turn out for you? I had +1 protein in my last urine sample and have had severe migraines, but so far my blood pressure hasn’t been concerningly high, so doctor isn’t concerned just yet. Hoping this won’t develop into preeclampsia. Thankfully I only have 2 weeks left until baby is due

1 Like

I have protein no matter what. Doc isnt concerned

I’m in the same boat. However, I’ve had these issues since week 20. My blood pressure is always fine when I go in. My OB is more worried about my constant migraines and said if I’m having them by my next appointment (at 33 weeks) that shes gonna send me somewhere to get looked at. She prescribed me some headache pills that used to help but no longer do. May be something to look into. It also could just be an issue you have to struggle with until you have your precious little one. I hope all goes well!

My last baby i woke up with a huge migraine. Called dr was told to go into triage due to past preeclampsia pregnancies. My blood pressure was never high but i did have protein in my urine so they admitted me at 34weeks. They monitored my protein in my urine for 24hrs it kept increasing 3 days later i had baby at 34wks 5days.