Signs of pregnancy?

My daughter got pregnant 3 years after having a tubal. They told her it can happen to 1 in 300

3 Likes

If you haven’t had a contraception failure it’s unlikely you are pregnant. Sometimes your body has the odd moment. Take a pregnancy test to put your mind at rest . Hope you get the result you’re looking for x

1 Like

First, tubal ligations sometimes fail. Second, I think you’re pretty young for pre-menopause. Third, stress will throw your schedule off. If you get any more symptoms, take a test or see your doctor.

1 Like

Best way to know is a blood test

If you are starting peri menopause (I did at 33) its a hormonal Rollercoaster.

3 Likes

This sounds like my normal period lol.
But I think the longer the years go the more of a chance to getting pregnant after a tubal you have is what I read.

1 Like

I pray it ends up however your hoping for!

3 Likes

Go to your dr and get tested for pregnancy to set your mind at ease. I had periods for 4 mos with my twins - last pregnancy. Didn’t know I was pregnant until I went to the doc when I was sick with Hong Kong flu. Doc told me my flu was gone and I was having morning sickness too!

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19522 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits945.pages.dev/

Well, I’m done with menopause yrs ago and I still get cravings for chocolate every month and had tunes tied.

2 Likes

U could be pregnant, I had my tubal 20 years ago and I have a 15 yr old

4 Likes

Stress can really mess things up. You’re a little young for menopause. I would take a pregnancy test to put your mind at ease. If it’s negative, it might be worth your while to have a check up. Besides stress there are things that can throw your cycle off. Might as well see if there’s a problem.

1 Like

Stress or your tubal didn’t work and you preggers

Too much information???

2 Likes

It really could be pregnancy, period hormones or menopause. The best bet is to see your doc and get tested for all of the above. I wouldn’t blow it off, ectopic pregnancies are more common after having any reproduction surgery, and can be very dangerous as well.

1 Like

Oh I get random cravings. Just odd ball things. Like eating grapes, pickles, and chips for lunch because that sounded good.

I had a hysterectomy and still get them around the time of cycle.

I get random cravings all the time. If you feel there’s an issue call your dr.

Sounds like peri-menopause or just intense PMS.

You need to check it out because if it is pregnancy it could be a tubal 1.

3 Likes

I have no uterus and still crave stuff. Lately has been pickles

1 Like

I would think that is normal when you start menopause. You would be pretty well through when you haven’t had a period for a whole year nor spotting.

I had my tibes tied for 11 mos. I now have a 3rd boy who is 7! My mil was cut burned and tied for 7 yrs and had my husband. It does happen.

3 Likes

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 21383 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits966.pages.dev/

Could be the start of peri-menopause. Check with your doctor for a blood test if you continue to get symptoms. Maybe get a blood test to rule out the pregnancy question.

2 Likes

After my tubal my periods shortened to four days first day light 2nd and third heavy 4th light . I crave before and after .Mood-swings emotional a week before

1 Like

Take a pregnancy test???

2 Likes

Look up POST TUBAL LIGATION SYNDROME

1 Like

I had a total hysterectomy in 12/20, and I still get cravings.

Take a pregnancy test

1 Like

You know they make tests to check for pregnancy right?

5 Likes

Stress is a possibility, but there have been women who have gone through their whole pregnancy having their period every month. I would take a pregnancy test.

Tied tubes are not always permanent. If you are active, on occasion, they will ‘untie’.

4 Likes

l get paid over $ 190 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 17952 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://dollarearningjob793.pages.dev/

Why don’t you just take a test and figure it out right quick?

4 Likes

Signs of pregnancy… Unprotected sex

As I got older my periods were less and less and cravings are an absolute yes you get them most women like chocolate but we’re all unique in our own way I wouldn’t stress over this too much sounds fairly normal to me

1 Like

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19160 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits989.pages.dev/

Take a.pregancy test

I sometimes still have cravings 3 yrs after my hysterectomy. For things I don’t really like.
Pickles,Milk,PBnJ sandwich,and pancakes with maple syrup. None of which I like. The body wants what the body wants I guess

2 Likes

Every pregnancy is different, and everyone has different symptoms. Go to your dr if you’re concerned.

I crave things one week before and one week after. I feel like I’m eating the house outa food

Yes I crave things after my period.

I get cravings too like I’m pre go when I’m in my monthly plus my hormones get all wacky too it’s normal in my opinion lol

Everyone is telling you to take a test because the first 3 words of your post are “signs if pregnancy?”

Just take a damn test. We are in a medically advanced society now.

You can still get pregnant after a tubal. Very rare but it happens. Thats how I got my 5th…just sayin

Was told by my doctor last year I am starting going through menopause. My mood swings are awful. I think they are worse now than when I was pregnant. I always want chocolate!! Few other cravings here and there hot dogs and French fries from a country store grill. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Didn’t have that many cravings when I was pregnant

1 Like

l get paid over $170 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19628 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking625.pages.dev/

Why trll social media about your period ? Just why ? Thats used to be a personal private thing.

Tubal litigation means they were completely removed so no chances of pregnancy

1 Like

A positive pregnancy test would be the best sign😂

Well it’s called go to the store and get a test. Not ask social media if your pregnant.

1 Like

For Godsake go to the Doctor geez.

It could be your period. Mine were weird after getting my tubes tied. It also could be pre-menopause. All of these would be best discussed with your doctor.

Get checked for ectopic pregnancy.
First step take a pregnancy test and see what it says. Second step. Call the doctor.

Have you taken a test ???

I have a great, great niece that was conceived a few years after her Mom had her tubes tied.

Not a single sign of menopause, also you’re pregnant and should be seen due to the tubal ligation.

My fingers are tied and my period is 3 days… Yay. But sometimes those weird cravings happen

I had very similar symptoms & I swore up & down I could feel something in my stomach , boobs ached, hungry,smells bothered me, boobs looked bigger plus no period . Mine has to do with my hormonal imbalance my period is 4 months late. I’ve only had once since feb. And that was last week for a week straight . I went to the doc cuz I had got 2 postivds at home but he confirmed I wasn’t I even did a sono which did show my uterus is trying to prepare for pregnancy , pee test. My hormones were so low it was basically impossible And yes I’ve seen the doc.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Signs of pregnancy?

1 Like

My tests were negative until 8 days past my missed period.

I get those same symptoms around the time my period starts

5 Likes

My big clue was that i was suddenly exhausted. I took a 4 hour nap after work and woke up still exhausted. I made my fiance grab a pregnancy test for me that night and it was positive

2 Likes

Could be that you were pregnant but failed to implant or that it’s just too early. Wait five days before testing again. A digital test is identical to a urine test, it just displays it digitally.

2 Likes

Just wait a couple days and test again. With your first urine of the day.

2 Likes

My exact symptoms before every pregnancies. Wait and do another test.

Wait until 2 weeks after a missed period

2 Likes

Just thinking about it can cause symptoms. Some even get the symptoms before period starts

2 Likes

Give it a few more days

With my son I did a test on the Tuesday and it was negative and on the Sunday I tested again it was a strong positive within seconds. I only tested cause my boobs were aching so badly. I was just coming off the depo so I wasn’t sure when my next period was due.

Test again in a week

May be to early for some tests to be accurate
As your only a few days late
I wouldn’t worry about doing a test straight away
Test again when your period is a week late

Also those symptoms can be from a number of things
But I would put that down to coinciding with your period

2 Likes

TWW is a thing for a reason, wait 2 weeks and try again and it’ll be more accurate bit if you can’t wait go get a blood test from your doctor. Good luck! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Those are the same symptoms I get when I’m getting ready to start. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

You should definitely go with all the answers on this post. Facebook is like a virtual pregnancy test.

3 Likes

Wait a week and test again.

Period is probably about to start. Sometimes stress can cause it to be late.

3 Likes

You’re only 4 days late. Probably should wait a bit longer.

U need to wait longer. Or, go to the Dr and get real test if ur that sure

I did take it 10 days ago it was negative
Took another one izolo it was positive and I’m almost 2 months

l Get paid over $109 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14297 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://jobsnet119.pages.dev/

My early pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms are pretty much the same so it was hard to tell sometimes without a positive test.

Digital tests take more hcg to test positive. Use a cheap pink dye test. If you haven’t started in another 3 days call your dr.

Also don’t drink anything before your first morning pee. It can dilute it and not pick up.

l Get paid over $105 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16491 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://IncomeGreat798.pages.dev/

I was 8 days late once

I knew I was pregnant before the test could tell. Make sure you take it first thing in the morning, when the hormones are higher and the test will read more accurately

I Get paid 0ver $110 Per h0ur wOrking fr0m h0me. I Never thought l’d be able to do it But my COlleague makes over $15550 A m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles
SEE M0RE Here…>>> https://WebJobs39.pages.dev

1 Like

Pms symptoms are extremely similar to pregnancy symptoms down to cravings and sore boobs. I’d wait and see if your period comes and retest if it’s a week or 2 late. It’s likely you ovulated later and it threw off your period. There’s a long list of things that can throw it all off.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Signs of pregnancy?

This was posted WAY late.

So did you get your cycle?

3 Likes

Jacqueline Aungst the question isn’t stupid. What is stupid is this was posted in July and they just now posted it at the end of October. That is the only thing stupid

3 Likes

August 10th? How far behind are y’all in posting these? She knows if she is or isn’t pregnant by now I
Sure