Signs of pregnancy?

Hi! So I’ve been suspecting pregnancy. I’ve taken two tests, the first on the 6th of April, the second on the 8th, after missing my March 31st expected period start. Both were the FirstResponse two pink lines type. The pregnancy indicator line was shaded, but without color. I saw it was outlined pretty much, not pink, but rather gray. It was like that with both tests. Could that indicate pregnancy?

7 Likes

Could just mean ur not that far along I’d wait a few more days or make an appointment to get blood drawn

3 Likes

Test again, and maybe try a different test. The hormone levels may not be strong enough when you tested before

1 Like

May just be really early. Test again in a couple weeks.

1 Like

I’d say yes, but would just try a different brand next, myself.

1 Like

A line is a line. No matter the shade.

1 Like

Could mean u are very early wait until a week an take another one it got get a blood test :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay thank you. I didn’t keep the tests because I thought they were negative. I just got more today. I have a 5.5 mo son so this is completely unplanned :grimacing: although I want more babies anyway. Thank you, ladies!

1 Like

Mine done same thing a few weeks back. Took 2 n both turned out not 2 libes but one line & the other u could tell was white but shaded. Never had this happen.

1 Like

Get some $1 tests and test again!

2 Likes

I prefer the digital tests. No questioning.

2 Likes

I would get a digital you don’t need to guess

1 Like

If it was shaded without color it sounds like an evap line. Being that late and using FR, it should have been quite pink.

3 Likes

Easier to do the blood work to know for sure! That’s what I had to do to find out for sure!

1 Like

The faintest line means positive!

1 Like

I would say your pregnant. Go to the hospital and get a blood test done. Insurance should cover it.

1 Like

I would contact your OB and do a blood test

1 Like

Sounds like evap lines…Even if you’re very early,they’d still show slightly pink…I found out with my last baby(9mo) at abt 2wks…

Lines without color are usually evap lines

Those first response tests have been horrible lately. Their evap lines are dark. And I also got a second pink line and it turned out to be a false positive. I was looking at their reviews for the last few months and tons of women have had the same problem.

Take another one.
Or, get a blood test from your Dr.

Sounds invalided I took a dollar tree test it doesn’t matter the test. Go to the hospital or your OBGYN

1 Like

I found out at 4 and a half weeks with my pregnancy with one of the dollar tree brand. Also had blood work done to be sure. I would call your ob or go to the hospital.

I got 4 false positives with first response and then a blood test and clear blue was negative try for baby number 2 been trying for 6 months now fr test are horrible and gave me false hope

1 Like

I took dollar tree tests and they worked… all 3 pregnancies and however many times each because of the unplanned timing of them. Lol.

Mine was a super faint positive because it was so early with this baby , 3 tests , two very very faint positives , I’m now 8 months pregnant with my little man , give it a few more weeks and take another it will be a stronger positive

Just get a dollar test

This was a First Response test for me when I was 4 weeks along exactly. Baby is now 5 months old.

1 Like

You are pregnant ! I took my first one it took 30 minutes to turn and it was supposed to be one of those minute testing took three more and then came back positive she’s now almost 18 and so smart funny beautiful and talented

My first test was shaded. I’m 6 months along😀

That being said, I tested negative at the dr over a month along

Wait a little longer test again

Yes also go see a we to get it in documentation

Sounds like an indent line, which would be a negative result

Dollar store tests are the same tests they use in OBGYN offices and hospitals. Just an FYI ladies :wink:

Honestly, the cheap 88¢ tests worked for me perfectly and instantly. They’re the same ones they use in the doctor’s office.

Clear blue digital all three on my first response we negative and then clear blue was positive and right lol

I took a dollar store one once and it came back negative…went out shopping bought some clothes came home took a shower got ready to go out that night n decided to look at it again… was at least 5 hours later…it was a faint positive…im like like whatever its probably not real just in case i only drank one beer that night …went to the pharmacy first thing in the morming to buy the EPT 3 pack tests before i even peed so i could use my first urine …came back positive…took another one it was a faint positive but still positive…took another one later in the day very very faint positive…i was just really early …get another test and use the first pee of the morning thats when the HCG hormone will be the strongest…it does not matter if its a dollar store brand or an EPT they all work the same

Digital don’t pick up until your lines are both dark, just FYI. If I were you I’d get dollar store tests and do one or 2 daily til you know!

Only if you read the results within the time frame it says (3 to 10 mins) otherwise it is an evap line and you need to retest

This was in December. One line is super faint. I am currently 23 1/2 weeks.

I would take another in like a few days to a week. My first two tests showed very similar looking lines. I waited a little while longer, tested with a nicer more expensive test and got a full positive. Im now almost 22 weeks.