Signs of seasonal allergies in kids?

Has anyone’s kids had bad season allergies cause yellow eye discharge? I just don’t understand they both have yellow eye discharge but the whites of their eyes aren’t red we did do a course of antibiotics last week just in case it was pink eye but it didn’t help, they have been congested for weeks since it started to warm I’m just at a loss pic for attention they turn one this coming Saturday

2 Likes

Yes both of my boys get eye goopies with a bad allergy flare up as did my husband prior to allergy shots. If he was in an area with multiple cats his eyes would completely crust shut.

Truly, natural remedies do work. If they didn’t, we wouldn’t have used them for thousands of years. And, pharmaceutical companies wouldn’t be studying plants, taking extracts of them, and patenting them as drugs.this is not a claim or lies I was totally cured from hashimotos and neuropathy by Herbalist His remedy is surely the best. I suggest you try him out if you are having any health challenges and also get cured too, give him a try
:point_down::point_down: