Support for my sister

This is beyond STUPIDITY

2 Likes

Wowā€¦ smh :woman_facepalming:t2: I donā€™t know how to say this without coming off insensitive or wrong ā€¦ BUT
You need to understand how a man thinks, if a female stays up after everybody else goes to bed including her husband with another man drinking??? Of course heā€™s going to put the moves on herā€¦ she had absolutely no business being up by her self drinking with another man. Iā€™m sorry if I was the boyfriend or the boyfriend sister I would be pissed off at both of them.

Your sister is mad at her husband because he didnā€™t defend her because she stayed up drinking with a man, HEs NOT wrong, he wasnā€™t there he wasnā€™t awake he has no clue what happened, What gets me is Iā€™m concerned with the fact that he feels comfortable talking to your sister like that, because I know no man feels comfortable talking to me like that whether weā€™re drinking or notā€¦

8 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry your boyfriend isnā€™t defending you. That is unacceptable. I am also sorry for many of these comments. People have obviously never had something happen to them and then had everyone in their life downplay it. Tell you ā€œit was not that big of a deal, he didnā€™t mean it, he was drunk, youā€™re overreactingā€, to a point where you start to question yourself and start thinking maybe you are the one who overreacted. So it isnā€™t unheard of for you to end up in the same situation again because everyone made you question your own judgment. I get it. With that said, if he assaulted you, report it. Forget what anyone else says, report it. If heā€™ll do it to you heā€™ll do it to someone else. Stop him! Leave your boyfriend. I would not want to be associated with a family who sides with a predator and makes the victim seem like the problem. Your boyfriend should support you, if not get a new boyfriend. Period. Good luck on your healing journey.

1 Like

doesnā€™t matter how old he is, he is wrong, But I will say, if this happened to me, I would make sure I was NEVER alone with this man ever again, Several questions, why was he at their house? Second, Why in Godā€™s name did she sit down & start drinking with this man? That alone, just might make him think there is no problem with it, even if it happened a while ago, Third, again why was this man in her house? Or was it his house? I am not saying your sister started it, but when everyone else is in bed sleeping, she decides to sit down & talk & drink with this manā€¦O honestly would think, this was all done on possible & maybe she did want me. Because I sure would NEVER be alone with someone who did this to me, nerveless have drinks with him, ever !!!

1 Like

You know who needs support? Everyone in this comment thread for being subjected to this abuse of the English language :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::skull::skull::skull::skull:
WHATšŸ‘AREšŸ‘YOUšŸ‘EVENšŸ‘SAYING!
#Thosecertainlywerealotofwordstosaynothing

5 Likes

Sorry i read seven words and quit

5 Likes

Unfortunately you were typing to quickly out of emotion or maybe even exhaustion and now a lot of us are unable to fully understand what and who did what to what to who. Itā€™s very confusing so unfortunately not many will be able to provide the support and encouragement youā€™re seeking :confused:

3 Likes

What in the hillbilly redneck shit is this :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl::tired_face:

Itā€™s wrong to stay up with another man and you two ALONE have drinks. If yo man is asleep and other men are in the home you take your butt to bed. I trust my sister and my man but I be damned if he gonna stay up having a drink with her while Iā€™m asleep.

Gave me a headache after the first few ā€œsentencesā€ .

Didnā€™t read the whole thingā€¦ why did he stays up with some other guy that has already put her in a position.

5 Likes

I am so sorry this happened, itā€™s definitely difficult for her to avoid family if the abuser is married to her boyfriends sister. Despite some of the comments, thereā€™s never a situation where a woman should need to have her guard up, unfortunately we have rules/checklists as woman to keep ourselves safe because there are men (not all men) who cannot exercise self control. The best thing for her to do is remove herself from the family dialogue with or without the brother. If the abuser was this way with her, I doubt sexual relations with the abusers wife are all consensual, but some of the narrative on this thread is exactly why woman donā€™t speak out. Iā€™m also certain if this happened to your sister sheā€™s not a first. She should take the children and go (I believe there are children).

Sorry but she should have left the situation . Period.

3 Likes

I know it shouldnā€™t be this way, but she needs to stay away from this man, and never be alone with him, for her wn safety, as next time it could be alot worse, I would file a police report, even if its just to show him you will involve police, that sends a clear message, thar there are consequences, what he did is not ok, but he clearly has no ethics or morals, especially while drinking.

Why did she stay up with him knowing he had done this before? Iā€™m not saying it is her fault that he is an ass but she should have learned to stay away from him.

Why did this innocent sister stay up alone with him the second time? Please, sheā€™s not so innocent!

6 Likes

Your sister likes the attention sheā€™s getting. She will continue to put herself in the same position (being alone with him) cause she likes it.

3 Likes

My sisterā€™s boyfriend has a sister and her husband made a pass at herā€¦
(This is how I would have wrote that)
Sorry Iā€™m not one to correct anyone but I had to read it 5 times to get it.

9 Likes

Iam confuse sister or itā€™s you ? I could barely understand this

5 Likes

Avoid being around him or alone with him at all costs.

1 Like

Came to the comments looking for an interpretationā€¦

7 Likes

let it go this is crazy and hit the guy where it hurts the most

3 Likes

Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not the only one that had a hard time comprehending this.

6 Likes

English must not be your first language.

Next time he tries anything she needs to either knee him or kick him in the nads and show him she means business and that NO MEANS NO ! Good for her for sticking to her principles. If it keeps happening she is going to have to break down and tell her sister. If he is doing it to her, who else is he doing it to ?? And I think Iā€™d be a little upset that if I told my man and he didnā€™t get upset. That would make me wonder about my own situation.

Your sisterā€™s boyfriend husband? :woman_shrugging::thinking: thatā€™s all I could readā€¦sorry it didnā€™t make sinceā€¦oh OK no I donā€™t understand I tried tho

Sheā€™s obviously not bothered by it or as u say traumatized or else there would have never been a second time that she decided to stay up ALONE and DRINKING with the guy, sounds like to me she knew what she was doing and liked the attention but to cover up her actual intentions she decided to tell first and put it all on the sisters boyfriend before she got caught. Iā€™m shocked no one in the family cared to ask her why she thinks it is ok to stay up alone drinking with another man let alone for a second time :thinking:

12 Likes

Yea, uummmā€¦what!!! Iā€™d love to give advice but I havenā€™t a clue what is going on!!

6 Likes

But why is a doctor involved. Did he actually rape her? And therapy for what??

Young one this is sexual harassment/assault- seek legal action because it sounds like heā€™s possibly done it to others. Plain and simple kiddo. :heart::v:t4:

Who? What? First of all, Iā€™m not trying to shame her but if she noticed that he only tries it when no one else is around then she should stop being alone with him when no one else is around. Secondly, sounds like he needs a ā€œtalkinā€™ toā€ by the other men in the family. Your sister needs to avoid this person as much as possible. If the other family member still has him around, then perhaps your sister should just make sure that sheā€™s never alone with him again or next time he might succeed.

5 Likes

Voice to text would have helped this situation

6 Likes

cell phones have voice recording and video available have her have it on recording at all times when alone with him so she has all the proof she needs

2 Likes

She knew how he was and still chose to stay up alone with him, again. But she was traumatized?!? I agree with someone above who said something more Happened. It did. She liked all the attention to.
And the woman staying with this man who is making passes at other people, is desperate, because sheā€™s been told before.

5 Likes

If she was traumatized why did she stay up, ALONE and drinking with this man? I donā€™t think your sisters as innocent and traumatized as you think :thinking:

12 Likes

I think I had a stroke trying to read this. Jesus.

24 Likes

All this victim blaming shame on all of you. The fact her man is telling her to do nothing is not a good man, he tried to force himself on her and he isnā€™t angry? He knew if a man isnā€™t angry or happened then he already knew. Girl needs to continue therapy and she should leave that man and his family behind.

6 Likes

Wtf is this real? It doesnā€™t even make sense

7 Likes

If Iā€™m understanding this correctly your sister was sexually assaulted by a brother in law 20 years her senior twice? She received no support from your family when telling them, the next step is to file a police report.

17 Likes

Makes no sense to me and she keeps doing it .If someone makes a pass at me I donā€™t ever go for seconds .They go on the back burner

5 Likes

She needs to go to the police

1 Like

Wow. Just Wow. Iā€™m not sure I understand thisā€¦. :flushed:

Why didnt she go get her boyfriend/husband as this was going on? Or exit herself from thee situation?
First time hed grope me id be outā€¦and i wouldnt put myself back in that situation again esp if it traumatized me that much.
Boyfriend\husband is shitty for nit sticking up for her. Period. And was his old lady not mad abt this news? He also wouldnt be allowed back at my house.

He has probably done this to every young woman he sees in a simi private setting. Donā€™t ever allow yourself to be left alone with him again; donā€™t spend the night in the same house if he is staying there, too. You must protect yourself! Donā€™t drink if he is around and go to bed when everyone else does. Your good sense is the only protection you have! use it!!!

4 Likes

The victim blaming is so real hereā€¦ wtf!? Its not her fault because she was around him. Its very much his fault that he cannot keep it in his pants and the he saed someone that is 20 yrs younger. Now if it was me on the other hand he would have a black eye to prove that it wasnt a lie and it was a real event. Girl, dont be afraid to protect yourself by whatever means possibleā€¦ it is legalā€¦ but honestly. If they are still alive they can say whatever they wantā€¦ but id also have no problem going to jail for assult i commited while being saed. Id be proud of myself if anythingā€¦ and others stop victim blaming!

1 Like

Support for what the 2 of them being idiots while around alcohol? Itā€™s obvious your sister is a pussy why not report it there and then rather than let it fester

Why go around him? If in fearā€¦go to police and get a restraining order. Keep phone on you at all times. He shows up within 100 yards call police. Keep pepper spray and taser handy. Problem solved.

1 Like

Yea I would not wanna be alone with him , give him good swift kick between the legs should get the message across along with staying away especially by herself from him

2 Likes

Ok, this story doesnā€™t make any since. Why would you wana go around someone thatā€™s done something like that to you before. Cause clearly she stated that itā€™s happened twice. I think we need more info.

4 Likes

Everyone here shitting on the person for not making any sense or not spelling things correctly are AHOLES thereā€™s obviously a language barrier or maybe they have some type of disability have some compassion!! smdh

7 Likes

If a child burns its hands from a fire I can guarantee you its not NOT going to stick them back into that fire again now thats just common sense

3 Likes

I donā€™t know what I just read but my head hurts

5 Likes

Im sorry but if she chose to still stay up and drink the second time around, then that is on her. Literally couldā€™ve been avoided that timeā€¦

5 Likes

She needs to make the whole family aware of what heā€™s done. Also if he did it once why would she stay up late at night alone with him?

2 Likes

I canā€™t even make sense of what this is trying to say. And why did she stay up drinking with him after everyone else went to bed? Sketch

5 Likes

First time she was right! But umm, why did she stay up ALONE talking with him again after this already happened and BOTH drinking ALONEā€¦ AGAIN MN!!! Seems like she may like the dramaā€¦ Idkā€¦ All I KNOW is I will not be staying up drinking ALONE with the guy who has already harassed me beforeā€¦ Seems like dudes family knows he a whore and that your sister is extra drama and NO1 wants parts of EITHER OF THEM IN THIS SITUATION! That would be my guessā€¦ J/sā€¦ Like ā€œtheir lips touched!?ā€ Ummmā€¦ Like what!? That is because she was too close to him to begin withā€¦

Damn Iā€™m not even sure whatā€™s going on here :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I feel for her but if he did it once why would you sit and drink with him again. People like that donā€™t just change. She needs to stay away from him and not be drinking around him. I honestly wouldnā€™t go around the family either. They all seem strange. Her husband needs to take up for her too!

1 Like

Such bad spelling & Grammar, I couldnā€™t read it. Sad.

1 Like

OK no offence itā€™s confusing and I couldnā€™t understand any of it

1 Like

Your sister husband or sister husbandā€™s friend ??? Sorry everyone being rude love fuck them honestly you was asking help for your sister im proud of her wish I did that when I was younger when my great GPA was molesting me for 5 6 yrs I have so much hate and hurt in my soul I can never be truly happy no one ever believed me I still wish I could tell but no one will believe me thatā€™s how my family is I just want it out but no one wants to hear or listen

I find it really sickening when people try to blame the victim instead of the person who has assaulted her twice. It doesnā€™t matter if she walked naked in front of him, he has no right to force himself on her. If this happened to your daughter, would you say the same thing? :roll_eyes:

I dont get why she would willingly be with him alone after the first time it happened