Taking baby aspirin while pregnant

So my OBGYn recommended me to start taking baby aspirin ( I’m 13 weeks pregnant and have history of Hypertension) so I went and bought the baby aspirin but on the box it says 81mg is that a low dose?! 

2 Likes

Yes it’s what I take / lowest dose

Yes. It’s proven to really help a lot of things. A co worker and I just talked about this a few weeks ago. I went down a rabbit hole of info from all over and it was all consistent

81mg is low but it’s what they want us taking when pregnant.

81mg is a low dose I was on it during this past pregnancy because it lowers risk of preeclampsia. Unfortunately I still had severe preeclampsia with my last pregnancy.

I’ve taken it while pregnant because I had a blood clotting factory which made me miscarry

If you sre doing asprin for blood pressure, This is what I use for my high blood pressure! My midwife recommended it and it works wonders
Especially if you don’t want to be on meds or meds don’t work!. My BP was measuring 140’s over 90 and sometimes higher. A week of religiously taking this every night and I’m looking at 120’s over 40 :star_struck: just one tea bag to one vial dropper a cup and you can even do a little sugar or honey as it can be a little tart.

Yes that is what I took while pregnant for hypertension as well

1 Like

Yes its what i was taking. I just stop taking it since im 37w and im known to hemmorage just in case i go into labor early. Plus my bp has actually been pretty good lately. Idk why. Im not doing anything special now that im not taking the asprin. But ive had 2 placenta abruptions so i started taking it before i was got pregnant bc my bp was high before my pregnancy but somehow its gotten better during this pregnancy.

Lowest dose for a reason. Not enough to hurt baby.

Yes that is the lowest dose. I took it for pre eclampsia.

“baby” aspirin helps prevent blood clots. It is a teeny dose. Don’t give it to actual babies.

Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injection cant cure. I’ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people’s lives. I read people’s testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, lupus, diabetics etc by Papa Ehimen herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the Papa Ehimen :point_down::point_down:Redirecting...

1 Like