Teacher appreciation gift ideas?

I need teacher appreciation week gift ideas. I have my own small buisness (making car Freshies) I made my daughters teachers one for Christmas and was gonna make them another one for teach appreciation but they all (she’s in preschool) just recently bought one so now I’m a little stumped

3 Likes

Experiences and gift cards, not trinkets. Movie passes, grocery, restaurant , Starbucks, ice cream shop gift cards, a card handmade by the student, homemade food, ask what’s needed in the classroom and make a donation—from pencils to Kleenex to notebooks to chalk or dry-erase markers.

1 Like

gift cards to amazon, dunkin, target are what they appreciate the most. teacher pour so much of their own money into their classrooms. help them out.

I made this treat box for my daughters teacher

I got my sons teacher a book that’s about why kids need teachers and he signed it and drew a picture

Teachers love student made gifts

Me fixed goodie bags with a soda, nuts (no allergies), a snack they like, pens and a notepad.
We did similar for Christmas and they all loved them

Simple and mostly consumable

gift cards to amazon, dunkin, target are what they appreciate the most. teachers pour so much of their own money into their classrooms. help them out.

1 Like

Buy her favorite candy Starbucks gift cards or a small glade candle

My daughter is a teacher and the gifts she loves the most are hand made ones. She treasures them .

We did a target gift card. I think I’m going to buy a box of sharpies and tie a bow around it. Once she mentioned to me how expensive sharpies were :joy:

1 Like

They get paychecks. Huge bloated paychecks. That’s enough “thanks”

3 Likes