The guy I am seeing is unexperienced in the bedroom...thoughts?

Be patient with him and take the lead. Tell him what you like and have him try, if he doesn’t do it right, teach him. Some don’t want to be disrespectful or just simply just not know.

Best of luck

2 Likes

H3ll he might want you to be his dominatrix…play ya part sis, play ya part

1 Like

Try talking to him instead of posting this

3 Likes

He isn’t a mind reader. Tell him what you want and how to accomplish it.

3 Likes

Take control girl nothing wrong with being the dom. Its kinda hot actually but I do understand wanting to be the submissive at some point. Talk about what you like and what you want done to you. Communication is key he isn’t a mind reader so you’re going to have to verbally tell him or show him how you like it.

2 Likes

It is common for people with kinks and predilection towards non vanilla activities to be shy around new partners because they don’t know where your boundaries are. Sit down and each make a list of what you like and don’t like, where you each draw the line. Preface a no shame zone. It’s also possible that he is coming from very bland relationships and wasn’t given room to explore. Communication is key.

3 Likes

Maybe that is his game😉

Are you sure he’s straight :thinking:?

I’m going to couch my response just in case someone reads it that isn’t “of age” or might be offended. This is one time where I’m not sure I should hit send or not. I suggest you find a movie that’s not gross, has a storyline, watch it together and make sure there are some scenes that you like. I suggest a movie with a storyline so you don’t seem obvious since the guy makes you feel like you’ve been taking over. Set a romantic scene. Wear something that you think is flattering but perhaps not too over the top. As you watch the movie, you might let him know you’d like to try this or that. You really have to let him know what you want without telling him he’s being stupidly selfish. The visuals might give him a clue that your requests aren’t ridiculous or selfish. Since he’s watched Fifty Shades (I have not by the way) and he’s still not where you’d like him to be, he seems to have some issues. You might not be able to get him past those but since you like him, it’s worth a try, right?

If you go the movie route, seriously try to make the experience romantic. Get fake candles (for safety). Turn down the lights or put a colored scarf over a lampshade. Decide if you want to watch the movie on the floor on a blanket and set that up like a picnic with finger food snacks such as grapes, no onions or garlic. Put out pillows so you are both comfortable. Set a relaxing scene where you can cuddle and hold hands and see if it helps. I’m trying to edit here for an unknown audience and not be too graphic.

You might try exchanging fantasies and go from there. He may also be more relaxed outside the bedroom.

If he still does not get a clue, it may be he’s too into himself to care. Before you break up, you might suggest in the nicest way possible that he should see a sex worker or sex therapist.

Sounds like a lazy lover.

First off, 50 shades is not a kink movie. It’s socially acceptable abuse/manipulation/gaslighting/all out disgusting. And I am someone who loves bdsm and many other kinks.

Maybe his just isn’t that in to you. Maybe he isn’t that comfortable with you. It sounds like he just doesn’t click with you and needs someone better suited for him.

1 Like

Then teach him. Train him well

1 Like