The guy I met on tinder has been lying about his job

Did you ever maybe consider the guy may be embressed to work at mc Donald’s, or its a side job?

If he lies about that for 8 months then you cannot trust him. You’re always going to be wondering what he is lying about. I couldn’t be in a healthy relationship with him after that. I’d be paranoid and crazy that he was hiding things.

Leave unless you enjoy feeling like an absolute mug

See ya! One lie rolls into and so on…

working for McDonald’s is like working in the oil field… but no seriously, keeping up that lie for so long would be a turn off

Run as fast as you can

1 Like

Leaves for weeks? That’s some sneaky ass shit…

Wow :rofl::rofl: I like him less cos of his Job, he’s still the same person, maybe he was too embarrassed to tell you he works at mcds? Maybe because you sound like a snob & full of yourself?? He isnt working to impress you he’s working to live, a job is a job… get a grip

3 Likes

Have you watched the tinder Swindler? Lol this guy’s is basically the downgraded version of that :joy:

2 Likes

The lie is the key factor here…not where he works…would you have dated him if he told you he worked at MCDonalds? Perhaps you both need to regroup and both consider your wrongs

4 Likes

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16347 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks9.surge.sh

How to confront him: go up to his job and order :joy::joy:

8 Likes

He lied! He’s not trustworthy. Move on.

2 Likes

you used him for his BIG

1 Like

How do you approach him? How about being honest and coming right out asking him what’s going on?

Uhm absolutely don’t stay with a liar trust me it won’t be the last one.

4 Likes

Do you wonder who and where he is the weeks he is off on his job?

3 Likes

Someone able to lie that convincingly for almost a year is a big ole nope. Don’t feel bad about it. I would say I wouldn’t want to pursue a relationship going forward. That’s just a long drawn out lie for it to be a “aw no harm no foul moving on” type response. Nope.

1 Like

Sounds like you just wanted him for the money

1 Like

Once a liar, always a liar ! If he lies about that what else is he lying about and where is he going when he leaves for weeks on end. McDonald’s doesn’t send people " out in the field " If it were me… I’d dump his ass. And move on. Has he asked you for money yet ? If he has…kiss that money good bye.

A job is a job. It doesn’t matter where they work… However, the fact that he lied to you about it is definitely very concerning! I can see why he might be too embarrassed to say anything, but the fact that he has had to make plans to keep up this lie and do crazy things to keep this lie going shows signs of someone who may turn out to be a chronic liar. I would ask him how work was that evening, then ask him if he’s hungry… If he is, proceed to drive to the McDonald’s he works at and tell him you want to go inside to eat because you’re craving a fish sandwich… See what happens :woman_shrugging: lol… Seriously tho, I would be very wary of this guy if he’s made plans around this lie for almost a year. That’s not cool and will only lead to future heartache if he’s a chronic liar…

3 Likes

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14268 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks32.surge.sh

Ghost him, lesson learned and stay off dating sites. Oh and don’t date people because or there job. Date them because of your connection

2 Likes

U lucky 8 months is nothing
As for me 2years the 3rd year I found out I was pregnant then boom the guy has never worked at Toyota

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15736 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks55.surge.sh

There is nothing wrong with McDonald’s. He has a job and possibly is working on a higher position. My uncle is the regional Manager for Toco bell and is proud of it too. At least Toca bell manager can afford a Chanal purse for his wife. Anyways, the fact that he lied is the problem. He’ll probably come back and tell you, from his past experience, woman didn’t want anything to do with him after they found out about his job. But most woman never gave him a chance to be himself and share his real goals with them. It ended with I work at McDonald’s. You need to see it from his experience too because he’s been hurt by this, I’m sure. If you like him, job shouldn’t matter. If you think this is a serious relationship and he is a great guy, then help him accomplish his goal. I speak from experience, my man had nothing when we got together. No job, no money, nothing. However he never lied about anything. His honesty kept him humble and respectful. Loved it. Fell in love with it. 3 years later, lots of patients, working together to get somewhere, he now is the owner of a Tech communication company. He even helped me start off my own business. You never know what kind of talents people have until you give them a chance.

2 Likes

Face it. You were probably his side chick. He may even be married. Tell him you know he works at McDonald’s and ask him what else he lied about. Can’t trust somebody who would lie so much. Find somebody new.

1 Like
  1. You’re probably his side chick.

2. He probably lied about working at McDonald’s because of exactly how you reacted when you found out he works at McDonald’s. You literally just said you feel like you like him less. Lol

2 Likes

Where did he go for weeks ?

2 Likes

He probably kept lying cause of what you said in this post. He knew it would change your feelings. Yeah he has a different job, but atleast he has a job and work hard for his money thats the only thing that should matter not where he is employed at.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s definitely the lie that would make me leave. If he’s gonna lie about that who knows what else he has or will lie about.

2 Likes

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16357 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks70.surge.sh

Omg!!! It’s not the job. It’s the LIE! And so easily that he carried it out for so long…Ditch his sorry ass!

Is it possible he works 2 jobs?

Leave, if he lies about the main parts of his identity he will lie about so much more

3 Likes

Nah he lied. He’ll continue to hide stuff. Byyyeee :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v::wave:

3 Likes

The lie alone would be a put off for me. The job however, I don’t care about. Maybe find out what one he works at and drop in on him to catch him out than hear him out. Maybe he lost his last job recently and to ashamed to tell you. But if its a straight out lie than run.

1 Like

Uhh lier, I can’t stand it. I would definitely ask why he felt the need to lie.

1 Like

His name is probably not even his name :exploding_head:

But he might have a wife and is not really away at work. He’s with his family.

6 Likes

walk in where he works and bust him for lying

2 Likes

He lied…time to walk away. This is not the only lie and won’t be the last. I’m sorry :frowning:

2 Likes

I wouldnt walk away just just, but would keep him on red alert though, maybe he was ashamed to say he worked such job? If you say hes decent and you both like each other, why not calmly ask him why he needed to lie? And then take it from there?

3 Likes

He did it to impress you, granted it’s not the oil field but at least he has initiative to work.

1 Like

I started texting a guy when I accepted his friend request. He too said he worked in the oil fields. I just didn’t feel comfortable and stopped texting him.

2 Likes

Dump him red flag who lies like that he will lie about everything

2 Likes

Met the love of my life on tinder! We have 1 lol boy together and when we started had nothing and in low places in our life. Now we have 6 acres a brand new mobile home and 3 vehicles! I work he works whoever is down needs money loses a job the other kicks up and helps! Don’t kick nothing until you try it might find your soul mate swiping left and right!

1 Like

Go and cry by a river absolutely no one gives a flying fck go have McDonald’s

2 Likes

I am easily earning extra $500 or even more by working easy online job from home. Today i have received $18640 which is the payment of my previous month’s work. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

Details Here… https://Dollarworks121.surge.sh

Am I the only one who wants to know how she figured out he works at McDonald’s? Was he talking in his sleep and asked if she wanted fries with that?

6 Likes

Maybe he’s ashamed to tell where he works because of the bad rep fast food workers get.

Find out when he works and go to McDonald’s and order food. Lol

2 Likes

Why would you bother! Walk away from a liar

2 Likes

If he lied about that what else has he lied about …you definitely don’t want to be in a relationship with a liar

2 Likes

Typical story they tell ya. Surprised he has not asked for money. Ditch him, heaven only knows what else he lied to you about.

1 Like

He lyin cuz he’s probably cheating on his wife with you…normal mentally stable men that work hard, especially in the oil industry don’t do shit like that…mainly because they’re working their life away and don’t have time for it… why even bother with him after finding out something that ridiculous :woman_shrugging:

Well…they DO fry in OIL at McD’s

6 Likes

Its all good honest work.

They all lie! Be careful!

3 Likes

That man can keep a secret that long! I can’t even keep a secret for 3 mins. Lol.

5 Likes

End it, if you’re so ashamed of where you work that you’d lie to someone then you need to take sometime work on yourself before getting into a relationship. If you’re not satisfied with your job situation then do something to change it.

3 Likes

You know he’s a liar :lying_face: where does he go for weeks on end !

6 Likes

There is a possibility that sadly, he was embarrassed to tell you what he really worked at and it’s put you off him . Trust is a must !

2 Likes

Your problem isn’t about his job but about the trust you lost with this relationship when he wasn’t honest with you.

3 Likes

Think about the fact, this was not only a lie. This is a lie that he kept up for the past eight months. What else is he lying about?

3 Likes

Did he ever ask you for a favour$$$$??

1 Like

there are so many liars out there ok

He was probably afraid you would think less of him because of his job. Still, he should have been honest with you and you should be concerned. He could be lying about a lot more than that. I would gently break it off and try meeting people face-to-face through church groups or other organized singles groups. It’s safer than online.

1 Like

Hess liar and fake, that’s why he lied!!!

He probably lied because of how you are reacting now. Get over it. McDonald’s actually pay very well.

3 Likes

For me it wouldnt be where he worked that got me. It’s the lying and continous lies for eight months. Where did he go when he went away for work? What else can he so easily lie about? I wouldnt go further with him.

3 Likes

Because he has another life that he goes off and live for a few weeks.

3 Likes

He works.
Yes, he lied but until you talk to him, you won’t know why.
If what he does bothers you, you met someone decent, he didn’t.

4 Likes

Probably embarrassed about where he worked & I guess now you gon a make him feel worse. So let it go. Be glad he works or move on if you got a problem

2 Likes

If he’s lied about his job he’ll lie about other things. That’s a deal breaker for me.

1 Like

Definitely a dealbreaker…run

1 Like

Leaving weeks at a time on a pretext of a fake job. Red flag for sure I’d break up.

5 Likes

He’s gone weeks at a time :expressionless: convenient.

4 Likes

Maybe he’s embarrassed, if you really liked him his job shouldn’t matter, he’s not on benefits he’s working so weres the problem, maybe your expectations are to high

The question is WHY did he lie about his job? Have you sat down and had a serious talk. How did you find out he works at McDonald’s.

1 Like

Hmmmm… wonder if he lied because snobs like to look down on people who work at any place they think is a loser job… a job is a job and let me tell you, as a McDonald’s manager in the 90s I made twice what my Best Friend did and she was a Pharmacy Tech…

3 Likes

If he lied about where he works for 8 months then he’ll lie about bigger things later on down the road. Cut your losses and move on

9 Likes

I would definitely call him out on his lie. If he gets his feeling hurt oh well. Why lie so extensively. Why lie about “going away to work” nah. Call him out. Don’t let ppl shame you into feeling guilty just because you like him less. It’s called self worth. If he was so detailed about this lie, what makes you think his whole life as you know it isn’t a lie.

2 Likes

Damn when he was said oil fields he must have been for the :fries: 🫣

Well, it’s tinder. What did you expect?

Hmm for me its not the job it’s the lie and where did he go for weeks. If hes lied about that what else has he lied about.

6 Likes

Talk to him if you believe he’s the guy for you.
Maybe he just lies to lie or maybe he was embarrassed but 8mos is a long time to lie about something like that and why he’d go from McDonald’s to the oil field is weird to me because the oil field pays ALOT and is actually a really freaking dangerous job unless he was saying he’s like top ranks oil field thatd be a different story.
I’d be thinking why he thinks so low of you that he’d think you’d be the type to snub him over a job. :woman_shrugging:

Definitely the lie factor, where you work shouldn’t be a big deal, at least he is working and not lazy. Maybe he’s ashamed, definitely have a conversation but go in with an open heart and mind then make your decision.

1 Like

If he lies about that, what else has he lied about? Wouldn’t be surprised if he was away for weeks ‘working’ on another tinder match. RUN

4 Likes

Show up at McDonald’s and see his reaction!!

1 Like

I think it is weird that alot of people are saying he lied about where he works so he will for sure lie about other things…maybe he is just embarrassed. That would not be a red flag for me. I would sit down and ask him why he lied. As I said I am almost positive it is from embarrassment. Which is silly. There are how many people in the US alone that do not even work. A job is a job.

2 Likes

Deal breaker. Not about Maccas. About lying. :frowning::frowning::frowning:

Run girl run. Lied, will lie again! Deal breaker!

Move on. No relationship will ever last that was started on a lie . Red flagb

A lie is a lie…if he was doing it for 8mos…???

It’s not even that he lied about his job. It’s the fact he disappeared for weeks at a time for work… I’m no McDonald’s employee but I’m sure they aren’t that busy lol

4 Likes

“ I feel like I like him less due to his job” Well that’s why he lied :man_facepalming:t2: you obviously liked him when you thought he was making money as an oil worker but that McDonald’s money isn’t good enough for you. I agree that lying is wrong but if you liked him for him you’d tell him that and not make a post about it. To me it seems like you were only interested in the money you thought he had

2 Likes

He never lied about working in oil, have you ever been in a greasy McDonald’s kitchen :joy:

3 Likes

Went away? fuck him. He has someone… before you… Guaranteed

Maybe he have his reason like that not great job and world.

Nawwwww i feel for the dude. He was embarrassed of his job and he liked u too much to tell you :weary: poor chap. shouldnt have lied but i can kinda see why he did. :weary:

1 Like