Things to do with toddlers in the winter?

Moms with winter babies! My daughter will be 2 end of January and I’m trying to find what to do. I live in a snowy state so anything outside wouldnt work. I thought of a trampoline park but the one out here doesn’t have toddler time during winter ( dumb ik) and as much as she loves the water, parks won’t be open. Any suggestions? Her first was at home with just us parents and her grandparents so I’m wanting to do something more.

6 Likes

where I’m at we have a bouncing Barn who is inflatable bounce houses and stuff with party rooms we have ivy fit which is trampoline and all kinds of things like that for birthday parties with party rooms we also have a bowling alley that has a playroom with things like that for little kids with a party room so might want to try one of those things maybe you have something like that

Kids love to play in the snow.

Check for inside jumperoo’s for children. We have one here and they have different days for different ages. Also, the library has story time is it take my girls all the time are used to love it.

I used to take my son to McDonald’s. I’d sit there for 2 or 3 hours while he played. Nuggets are cheaper than a trampoline park anyway lol.

1 Like

Do you mean for a birthday? We took ours to an indoor water park. Or go sledding? Or hire a hall and get a bouncy castle. I have an early January baby and we used to find people would have to walk to parties if the snow got too bad.

Children’s museums, bowling, indoor water park, book a hotel for the pool…

Ok so I’m guessing this is about a birthday party? Not just winter activities. See if you have a gymnastics gym near you that does birthday parties. Or indoor play places. Otherwise it’s gonna be at your house lol

Take her to Hawaii. She won’t remember but at least you’ll get to lay on a beach.

Local YMCA rent their pool out. :blush:

i’m end of January as well :rofl:. while granted i never had to really worry about snow too much (born & raised in Georgia), it was cold out!

and honestly, i do parties at home until they’re at least in school and make friends. til then it’s literally an adult party unless they have a boatload of cousins around their age & they likely don’t remember anything from before 3-4 years old.

but if you absolutely feel like you have to do something check into the aquarium or chuckie cheese.

Story time at the library.

Not sure where you live but out by me there’s a place called Wacky Tacky that’s like a giant indoor playground specifically for younger children

Indoor water park like Great Wolf lodge. Children’s museum, skating rink, or indoor playground

Check into the YMCA if you have one. They may do Indoor pool parties.