This is my first time and I'd like to know how to take a pregnancy test?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

94 Likes

I’m just here for the comments.

17 Likes

The easiest way is to pee in a cup and dip the test in, rather than trying to pee on the stick

7 Likes

Pee on the fabric part of the stick and wait.

3 Likes

Go to your doctor :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

:thinking::thinking: hmm… Well it comes with some instructions… Also you simply piss on the tip, or you can be real fancy and piss in a cup and dip the tip in… Side note try not to piss on hand either way just wash your hands :rofl::rofl:🤦

35 Likes

There’s instructions on the box

Stick it in your anal cavity

7 Likes

I pissed in a cup and put the tip of the pregnancy test into the cup and I let it lay flat until it told me the results. Otherwise the box has instructions. Sorry for the questions above but I hope I helped somewhat.

Stick it under your tongue like a thermometer and wait till it beeps.

14 Likes

If you can’t figure how to pee on a stick, or don’t realize that pregnancy tests come with instructions WITH visual aids, then ya ass is too dumb to reproduce.

21 Likes

Pretend ur sick and have the dr check

How the crap am I in this group?

103 Likes

If you can’t even figure that out…you’re in trouble.

8 Likes

There’s instructions right on the test follow them every test is different

3 Likes

It comes with instructions :unamused:

8 Likes

Let’s start from the beginning don’t have sex unprotected :woman_facepalming:t5:

18 Likes

You people are all wrong not all of them are exactly the same there’s ones with droppers not always pee on a stick y’all ignorant for real

4 Likes

It literally comes with instructions :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Most health clinics or health departments will do a free one. Call the ones in your area

The dollar tree test requires you to pee in a clean cup, then use the dipper thing to suction up the urine and place it on the test. Then you wait. Most of them only require you to remove the plastic casing on the tip of the test and you place in the middle of your urine stream as you pee in the toilet. Good luck

4 Likes

You should stop having sex. :woman_facepalming:t4:

12 Likes

It should have directions on the box or inside the box. Every test is different just depends. Pretty simple. You can probably YouTube the one u have if u need too. Good luck

If you don’t know how to read directions on a pregnancy test, then you don’t need to be having sex

15 Likes

Just slide it discreetly in your pocket and walk out.

10 Likes

I would suggest taking it first thing in the morning when HCG levels are at it’s highest if you are in fact pregnant. You can either pee in a cup and dip it in for the amount of time the particular test you buy says, or hold the uncapped stick in your urine stream for said amount of time, then wait for 3-5 minutes depending on the test. 2 lines= pregnant, or you can get one of the tests that says pregnant/not pregnant. I hope that helps, best of luck!

4 Likes

Yal are wrong for being hateful. 🤦

3 Likes

I’ve always peed in a dry cup then stuck the stuck in for like 10 seconds put lid on the set it down flat and wait. If it has a dropper same keep the base flat put a few drops from your cup in. On both wait about 3 min for results

1 Like

Pee in a cup, put stick in for like 5-30 seconds (whatever box says) then lay flat for like a minute or something then see results

1 Like

Wait till your husband’s asleep, pee on him - wait 8 more month’s and see if something pops out of your nether region. If something that eats and poops and cries, comes out of you - congratulations, it was positive!

9 Likes

I never could get them test right LoL :rofl:

Follow the directions. If you have to use a dropper, id pee in a collection cup or something you can toss away after, like a shaving cream top​:woman_shrugging:t3: that’s what I did. No way in hell was I peeing on my hand to collect urine from that damn dropper. Now if it’s one you pee on just hold it with the tip for collection facing down midstream for 3 seconds. Let sit for all tests 2-3 minutes. Usually they do not take that long. Mine showed up after like 3 seconds​:rofl::rofl::rofl: I was a week early for my son and I knew I was pregnant so I took a test. It showed I was. Good luck though.

:cry::cry::cry:…School sex ed, google, friends, partner, doctor, family, THE DIRECTIONS ON THE BOX​:woman_facepalming: I’m not being hateful…im concerned that people are having sex but don’t know something like this… huge indication you’re not ready for a baby, and with protected or unprotected sex kids are a possibility… seriously this is such basic knowledge even if you’re not sexually active

7 Likes

Pretty much pee on the stick - not your hands - n wait a few minutes

1 Like

Buy it, read instructions and use…

4 Likes

Read the instructions… oh lawrd :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Pee in a cup cos its your first time hen u won’t miss

Read the instructions…thats as nicely as I can put it.

This a serious post…? This question is bewildering. I :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Skip the testing. You can buy a positive one for $95 from marketplace :joy:

9 Likes

Troll question if I ever saw one

If you can’t figure that out you shouldn’t be…nevermind.

22 Likes

And your common sense

And y u asking a dumb question google can answer

Piss on it! If it’s positive put the baby up for adoption. Clearly, you aren’t ready for one.

36 Likes

Read the directions lol

YouTube the brand test you got. It’s ok. I’ve stood there for 20 min trying to make sure I didnt mess up a test. Which you can do pretty easily apparently

Hello readers, am sharing this testimony because am so happy, I thank Mama Anitah (+27769842561) for the great things she has done in my life, After 6 years of marriage, me and my husband had been into one quarrelsome marriage until he finally left me and moved to Durban to be with another woman.
I felt like my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pain that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pain because i was really in love with my husband.
Every day and night, i would think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help.
So i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Mama Anitah can help get ex back fast than even expected. So, I felt I should give her a try. I contacted her and she told me what to do and i did, it then she did made a spiritual love binding prayer for me. 28 hours later, my n.husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back tahat same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage has been now stronger than how it was before, All thankas to Mama Anitah . She is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Mama Anitah is real and powerful spiritual healer who i will always pray to live long to help anyone in the time of trouble, If you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spiritual healer now and all your problems will be solved.
Feel free to call or whatsapp Mama Anitah on +27769842561, she will be able to be able to help you no matter your situation.woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spiritual healer now and all your problems will be solved

go to the a clinic or go to your primary Doctor and have a blood test for more accuracy or you can get a urine pregnacy test from any store and do it at home …and READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.

2 Likes

You throw it like a boomerang, if it comes back, you’re pregnant. If it doesn’t, pick it up and dispose of properly. You’re welcome and good luck.

17 Likes

Pee on it for a girl, poop for a boy. I don’t make the rules :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

Wow so many disrespectful comments yes it’s easy comes with directions but we don’t know her situation maybe she’s really young and scared and doesn’t know what to do and or has other issues

14 Likes

Nothing but insensitive assholes on here… Nobody knows their situation. Could be a young teen…

11 Likes

Instructions are usually on the box but you have to know how to read!!!
Looks like common sense is not so common anymore.JEEZ.:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

You can always just wait 9 months and if a baby popped out you were pregnant

3 Likes

Time-travel back and make a few corrections then your “future” present time will be worry-free!:wink:

(seriously tho’, read all of the instructions. Can’t read? Get a trusted person to assist your reading comprehension! Good luck)

1 Like

First urine when u wake up

Pee in a little container

Dip test for required time usually 10-30 seconds

1 Like

Just follow the instructions included with the packaging

3 Likes

Can we just start blocking people who are assholes and find it funny :expressionless::woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Follow the directions on the box instead of asking strangers on social media.

5 Likes

Ask a friend or neighbour x

Samii-j Deighton the comments will not let you down :joy:

4 Likes

The same way u take the dick

5 Likes

Read the directions?

1 Like

Put it in ya mouth then up ya bum LOL

If someone can ask a question on Facebook surely they can pee on a stick… wth. Calling people insensitive is crazy because they are not falling for the bs.

Use a sharpened #2 pencil. It’s easy… multiple choice.

Not sure if this is a troll or not but I’m gonna answer honestly just in case because not everyone knows and not everyone is neurotypical.

It depends on the type but they will either come with a dropper or just a stick. With the dropper ones,you’ll want to pee in something,like a disposable cup,and then suck a few drops of pee up though it and drop it onto the little hole on the test. The other ones,you just pull the cap off and hold the stick directly under your urine stream as you pee,then you replace the cap so you don’t get pee on yourself. They will come with instructions in the box as well! If you get confused at all you can try to see if YouTube has a tutorial video of some sort you can watch or see if your doctor can do the test (if you have access to one). I don’t reccomend blue dye tests,they are notorious for false positives and digital ones require more HCG than others to say positive so they aren’t always accurate when you’re early along. I’d reccomend pink dye tests. Honestly the ones you can get for $1 at dollar stores work just fine,they are pink dye. First morning urine is the most accurate to test with because of the elevated HCG levels.

Good luck,I hope you get whatever result you’re wanting!

Definitely don’t need a baby then

3 Likes

Hold it in mouth until it beeps

4 Likes

Amy Gillette think you will appreciate some of these comments

1 Like

Pee on your finger. And smear it on the selfie stick. Duh

This page has gone down hill fast what happened?

Your pregnant!! Congrats

This is a joke right ?

Julie Bowlby the comments

1 Like

Wow. I see a lot of cunts on here.

3 Likes

When you have to ask that kind of question, you definitely don’t need to raise a child🤣

1 Like

Next will be how do I insert a tampon, duh !!

I concur no child for you.

1 Like

You don’t have enough brain power to pee on a stick but some how have enough brain power to get pregnant. We are doomed as a society.

3 Likes

Marie-Anne Mournian some of the comments :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh my! If you can’t handle peeing on a stick I’m concerned for the baby you may be bringing into the world 🤦

No question is a dumb question, I’m not sure why all the rude comments. Some women may not know if this is the first time shes done it… so much for women lifting women, you perfect, goody two shoes are nasty and need to rethink your miserable lives.

You have enough brain power to have sex but not to buy a prego test and pee on it??? Gtfo

1 Like

Bring a #2 pencil and an eraser.

2 Likes

https://gofund.me/cab2dc21

Well first you’re gonna need a rabbit… after you procure one, follow up with me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The directions are there.

Step 1
Battle your way to the store
Step 2
Stand in line for to long
Step 3
Try to return to your place
Step 4 open the package
Step 5 piss all over the mofo test.
Step 6 wait for some time
Step 7 look for some stripe to appear
:ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Uh, you pee on it. Bruh, there’s directions on the box :woman_facepalming:t2:

Non smartass comment here
I recommend doing it in the morning. They say your levels are higher with your first pee of the day. Only pee on the part it tells you to pee on. Most have a lil dropper which mean you need to pee in a clean cup and then use the dropper to put drops of your pee on the spot they tell you to. Leave it and don’t touch it for a few mins.
I hope that helps! Good luck on whatever you decide to do!

3 Likes

you sweet child…I’m sorry that you are going through this…go see your doctor and say I might be pregnant…you pee in a cup they run a test and boom you get your answer…or go to your local drugstore and purchase a pregnancy test…follow the instructions provided…

Gawd…And it even come with instructions.

1 Like

Put it in the microwave :face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes:

1 Like

The Instructions come in the box

Lord it’s scary how just anyone can reproduce.:neutral_face:

1 Like

Make sure the stick isn’t expired or a rip off

2 lines=knocked tf up
1 line=wrap it tf up

1 Like

You pee on your hand and if it gets wet your pregnant lmao

2 Likes