This is normal, right?

Just be patient some kids wet the bed longer then others. It’s something that will go away eventually.

Could have a small bladder. I’d use the pull ups

Put the Pull ups back on her… cleaning the bed every day is a nightmare…And it begins to smell…

It’s normal. It’s more normal in boys but happens with girls.
If it worries you, have her checked. Sometimes their body hasn’t grown enough to let her sleep without waking up. Sometimes there’s a medical reason. 99% of the time it’s not serious.

1 Like

Please don’t give her bubble baths either they cause UTIs in children.

2 Likes

Have Dr check her out good . If all clear then wake her up after 4 hrs. Or 3 whatever it takes. Milk is the worse to promote potty time…try another night drink. Even water or Half juice and water…

My daughter did the same thing. The only difference was she was 8 years old when she started wetting the bed again. Come to find out, it was because she was diabetic and yhr high blood sugar was causing it. I’m not trying to freak you out, but it might be worth mentioning it to the pediatrician. A little blood work could tell a whole lot.

2 Likes

My son did the same thing. The dr said that he sleeps so deep, that his brain didn’t respond to the “have to pee trigger” and he’d sleep right through it and wet the bed.

2 Likes

Talk to her doctor! It could just be a phase but there are medical issues that can cause these problems, too.

My son did this and eventually had to have his tonsils and adenoids removed and the bed wetting stopped.

I know someone who had this happen with her daughter and it was from a traumatic incident that was going on. But I would definitely get her to the doctor and get a check up. Many medical issues can cause this…

1 Like

Have her blood sugars checked.

does she go often during the day? has she a wee infection?