Thoughts on giving a baby up for adoption?

I felt overwhelmed when I got pregnant after my second daughter was only 6 months. Although I never considered adoption because I couldn’t know I have a baby out there I wasn’t raising I was still overwhelmed. Unfortunately I lost the baby at 10 weeks and I went on to have my son 2 years later because I had this void from loosing that baby. Do what you feel is right for your situation but if you already have the thought of not considering adoption because the thought of someone else raising your child I would really consider that thought hard.

2 Likes

It would be amazing to bless a family that is unable to have children of their own​:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I think it not fair for the child. And will also feel why me if something like this happened. You will get to love your child as time goes by. But it your decision to make

I couldn’t give up my own kid. Just me.

Adoption is such a blessing :heart:

I think by the way you say not sure I could watch someone else raise my child that you have sorta made up your mind. Maybe you are scared and gah I get that. But have faith. You can do it.