Thoughts on the implant birth control?

Any moms here have or had the implant birth control? I have had it for 3 weeks and I have noticed that my appetite is suppressed at times. Is that a side affect?

I have had mine for 4 years now (a year past expiry)
The first 9-10 weeks were dreadful for me. I was emotionally all over the place and felt borderline psychotic (I have mental health issues and it amplified them). I bled very heavily for that 10 weeks (got the implant immediately after birthing my youngest) and definitely found that my eating was on and off. Some days I wanted lunch, other days I would go without until dinner time.
My only advice is to keep a record of when it expires and book in for a change as close to that time as possible. I just endured a devastating early miscarriage as a result of the implant

I have it, I haven’t noticed appetite issues but I have issues with loosing more hair than normal and my period/ bleeding was lasting for weeks at a time. I’m on the pill to control that because my doctor couldn’t get the implant out when he tried so I’m supposed to go back and try again. I’ve had it for almost a year and half now