Thoughts on what happened to my friend?

My friend asked me what I thought but I’m wondering what others think. She and her fiance have been together for over a decade. He cheated on her with his ex. How she found out was that she was sending a photo from his phone to her phone and when she went to add the photo, a video of his ex was right next to said picture. It was actually there twice. Like same video side by side. He claims his ex sent him this “old” video. It wasn’t a current video of her. My thoughts were that he somehow had it saved for years from when they were together and sent it TO her(like letting her know he kept it all this time). But he’s telling her that he begged his ex for this video and she told him sure but that it would be an old video not a new one. What do y’all think?

82 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Thoughts on what happened to my friend?

Inappropriate and disrespectful. Proceed with extreme caution.

11 Likes

Ok but why would he still have ant videos of his ex on his phone? Old or new lol and he begged his ex for the video? She needs to leave him. Ain’t worth the time

10 Likes

Well, if was up in the gallery beside a new one, he recently obtained it

10 Likes

Lol, what kind of ex would send a video even if he begged? That’s degrading. I would laugh at my ex if he did that. So, they’re definitely fin’ or about to f.

17 Likes

I think she needs to rethink her relationship

11 Likes

I think there’s red flags :triangular_flag_on_post:

6 Likes

this guy is either cheating or wants to see if the ex is interested in cheating . . you are in a pile of hurt if you stay with this cheater

2 Likes

Oh please. If they broke up as friends there is nothing wrong with it. Some of you are so easily offended and no relationship will work that way

3 Likes

He’s lost interest in you :triangular_flag_on_post:is flying.move on girl, lifes to short.i would not stay in a relationship like yours.:neutral_face:

I think yall have major confidence issues and need to do alot of growing up

3 Likes

IDC- old, or new whatever. Boy bye.

3 Likes

First off, they’ve been together “over a decade” and he’s only her fiancé. He’s holding out for a reason, and it’s prob her. They def f%#&ing.

7 Likes

She’s getting played plain and simple

Why does he have contact with the ex at all? Unless co parenting, there’s no need for ex’s. He’s not over his and would get the boot if it were me. Buh bye :wave:

8 Likes

Man. Just fking leave.

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13688 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://MakeMoney5.pages.dev

People keep videos whether they should or not. Ten years is a long time to be “engaged”. So if he’s got unfinished business with his ex than your friend won’t ever be the wife. Your friend is the only one who has to deal with this. You just support her.

3 Likes

So you’ve been together over 10 years and he still hasn’t married you? Uh…respect yourself and move on!

4 Likes

they have a date on the photo or video whether it’s current or not. I know in my gallery, it’s separated by months and recent photos.

1 Like

I think your friend needs to be single & find herself a man that actually loves & respects her. :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

He is lying. It wouldn’t be very next unless it was newly saved/taken/sent

5 Likes

Idc if it’s old or not why he still have contact with his ex if he’s been with ur friend that long. And why after all these years would he beg for a video :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

That it’s none of social media’s business. It’s between the said couple, either they work through it together or go their separate ways.

Why would he tell her he begged for the video if it was an old one he had saved makes no sense. It’d be worse if he was still talking to her. What makes you think he’s lying???

6 Likes

Not your problem keep your nose out

2 Likes

Your friend needs to leave that loser and get herself a real man!!!

1 Like

Maybe I’m overthinking it, or I read it wrong, but maybe we need more context, too? What type of video? Was the cheating the sending of the video, or was there actual cheating involved? Were there any kids in the video from their relationship and they both also happened to be in it? I save a bunch of fb memories to my phone and sometimes my (ex) daughter’s father happens to be in the photos or videos. It doesn’t mean I downloaded it just for him, it has sentimental value because of her.

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters tbh. He’s a cheater either way.

2 Likes

Mind your business you can barely tell this story properly.

4 Likes

They need to break up

I think she’s wasting time.

1 Like

I think you need to mind your own business and quit trying to start Drama.
It’s between the two of them,let them work it out!
If she wanted help She could ask,Not your place…

3 Likes

It’s easy to find out the date of a picture, video, text or phone call.

2 Likes

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈’𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I am confused on the mind your own business it’s her s/o. Girl leave he’s no good

I would tell my friend don’t give him any of the good good until he can come clean wouldn’t want to make love to a liar and a cheater. Even if it was a picture from years ago still weird he keeps it on his phone and one way or another if she sent the video recently the point is he still wanted to see his ex in a sexual way when you guys are togther now. Nasty that men feel the need to look at other women and get videos and pictures they say oh I’m just looking ya looking to get off. You don’t look at videos and pictures and just sit there and stare obviously he’s getting off to them. Sick!

2 Likes

I would run from THEIR problem. I’d yell my friend that I am gonna stay out of it because it’s not my problem and that I’d support her no matter what decision she makes

2 Likes

Why TF is he begging his ex for any video???

9 Likes

Your friends an idiot

1 Like

Can I ask if he had gotten a new phone? It will update with ooolllldddd stuff back to the phone same as email accounts.

She deserves better tell her to get out

I think she’s getting played.

1 Like

None of your business

1 Like

One thing is for sure we all know he didn’t “Keep that video for a decade” He’s most definitely been screwing his EX and His current partner knows in her heart or she wouldn’t be wanting your opinion. I’m sorry your friend is going through this heartbreaking situation!

4 Likes

My last paycheck was $6996 working 15 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 17k for months now and she works about 32 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://MakeMoney22.pages.dev

Don’t matter what we think I hope he’s out the door :joy:

Doesn’t matter if old video he should have deleted when the broke up unless he still messing with her

1 Like

LOSER LOSER LOSER
he is a cheating loser and she needs to leave him

3 Likes

Sounds like a jerk. He may be cheating again. Sad… No good guy would keep in contact with his ex if he truly loves his current gf. Only reason I keep in contact with my ex is because we coparent our son that’s it

1 Like

This page is ridiculously entertaining. I’m pretty sure it’s not intended for comical entertainment. Where do these women come from? And are they serious? :joy:

5 Likes

Sounds like she needs to drop him.

1 Like

What I think is you need to mind your own da** business!

If you are her friend, advise her not to run and accept this behaviour from him. If he is running :man_running: over his ex-girlfriend is probably because he has feelings for her. This will end up badly for your friend, as he may do it again and run between them.
He should make your friend a priority in his life, not a second choice to run to, or, go away when things are bad instead of facing them.

My last paycheck was $6564 working 15 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 17k for months now and she works about 32 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://MakeMoney29.pages.dev

I say tell her to figure this out on her own like a big girl. Pull up her big girl drawers and find out what’s going on. Why do you have your nose in it or maybe you are that friend you speak of :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

What is he begging his ex for ANY videos of them at all 2 begin with?? He’s obviously not over her. Save yr self the heartach sweetheart n let him go

4 Likes

ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ɪs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙɪᴛᴄᴏɪɴ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴛɪsғʏ ᴍᴇ ғɪɴᴀɴᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀ’ᴀᴍ Svetlana kaplina.ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ CONTACT ʜᴇʀ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ…:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m flabbergasted by the “mind your business” crowd. Her friend asked for help with judging a situation where she clearly doesn’t trust her own judgement, and we’re evidently advocating isolating the poor girl and leaving her to middle through “like a big girl” whatever that means?
What is wrong with you people?

8 Likes

All these folks talking about mind your business obviously can’t read. She came to you for advice…making it your business. I’d tell her there is no acceptable reason/excuse for him begging any female for a video. And tbh it probably isn’t the first time and won’t be the last. If he’s comfortable enough to do that and leave it on his phone it’s probably bc he’s gotten away with more. I’d leave instead of staying with somebody that seeks attention from other females.

3 Likes

Why stress yourself when you can generate easy income from crypto without having to do much. Invest in crypto with stock haven company today, all you have to do is to sit back and get traded for by trading experts. Check out Mrs Lisa Jennifer Facebook profile, she has helped and guided me through all steps in setting up my trading account and trading on my behalf. You can contact her through the tag profile below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

If all trading platform are perfect as Mrs Lisa Jennifer, the world would have been a better place for all, I just got my first profit successful from Mrs Lisa Jennifer company platform and I want to encourage others to develop the habit of investment because it pays a lot, online investment has been my major source of income especially since the day of stay home period, if you are interested contact her
:point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5:

Not cool, unless she wants an open relationship

2 Likes

If I enjoy this privilege all alone it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportunity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too.All thanks to the good work of Mrs Lisa Jennifer i
Follow this link :link::paperclips: to message her on facebook.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Wtf :woman_facepalming: sounds like a bunch of bs.

4 Likes

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

1 Like

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

1 Like

I want to thank you so much for your honesty and transparency in all our business dealings you’ve never cheated me or anyone else, that makes me so proud to advertise how professional you are with business generally. Thank you so much for being the best trading coach on this platform

Facebook contact: Redirecting...

1 Like

Connecting with you was the biggest
achievement. I save up this much because of you Mr. Bunker you’re what everyone needs at this time for livelyhood. Listen it’s ok to be good just don’t settle for less
Contact, Mr. Joshua Bunker
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I’m so happy I can at least afford to pay bills and also take good care of my family. All thanks to you Mr. Joshua Bunker that helped me a lot on my crypto trading account, I reinvested and to my greatest surprise I got my profit x8 without additional fees I’m grateful indeed. Her investment platform accomplish my dreams without stress and I got more than what I was supposed to have as my profit. For those of you finding it difficult in trading you can contact them I believe they will be of great help

Imagine if it was the other way around. He found the video in her phone …

2 Likes

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

Send him back to her

He should NOT have it either way. His excuse sounds worse

If she has the ex’s info she should ask her what the deal is. She should check and see if he erases the video on his own. Next step is marriage counseling. Is the video from before your friend & her fiancé got together? Is it explicit or just them having fun? You may be jumping to conclusions.