Tips on getting your voice back when you are sick?

I have bad allergies and I just woke up with an excruciating sore throat and I’m starting to lose my voice. How do I get it back? Is there anything I can do? I’m a bartender and I work all weekend so I need it back ASAP

4 Likes

Forcing it is just gonna make it worse, you have to rest it, like don’t talk at all. Lots of hot tea and airborne, warm steam showers, etc, but the biggest thing is rest your vocal cords. I lose my voice often when I get sick, when I go to a concert, etc, and it’ll take 2-3 days to get it back, but if you force it it’s gonna take longer

Mine lasted a solid week of silence. It was terrible. I work at a bank and they sent me home :rofl::sob: I tried it all but it just had to run its course. Don’t talk unless have to

Unfortunately if it was what I had a few weeks ago, it’s viral and you have to let it run it’s course. I was losing my voice (it would come and go) and when I swallowed, it felt like I was swallowing razor blades. And no it wasn’t strep throat cause the Dr tested for that

Hot drinks :coffee: with honey :honey_pot: and lemon :lemon:

I had a little blisters on my mouth and genital which I thought it was just normal , until my doctor told me it was HSV ( HERPES ) and it has no medical cure.I decided to try out natural stuff by giving a try to Dr Ehimare Ola am so glad that I was able to cure my HSV2 ( Genital Herpes ) with his product . Contact him

Good news!!!.. My partner and I tested negative for herpes in less than 14 days after taking Dr. Ehimare Ola herbal medicine. He is known for his abilities to cure herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 and some other diseases. I am very happy that we are now herpes free. You can contact him on any health issues.
Email: [email protected]
Or Facebook page :point_down::point_down:
Redirecting...