Tips on leaving your kids for vacation?

Tips for leaving your kids for a week to go on vacation?

5 Likes

Say a prayer for Grandma and Grandpa and run!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I mean depending on age leave them with a responsible adult

:running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman:
My husband and I always took a one week vacation alone will raising our kids. My mom would come stay at my house and care for my kids (I’m blessed :raised_hands:). Then, we always took at least one one week family vacation per year all together :heart:

Leave them with someone you trust and go on vacation :woman_shrugging:t2:

I get such anxiety over this!

2 Likes

I completely understand. I had to go out of town suddenly. My husband was with our youngest who is 9. She loves her daddy and he is truly an amazing dad. My daughter was still upset that I was gone and missed me so much. She called me constantly and just really did not have a good week. She has separation issues and she has a lot of anxiety. Sometimes it’s not just as simple as leaving them with a trusted adult

Always took mine on vacation

7 Likes

Take with you or leave with a responsible adult.

Id never leave them but to each their own

6 Likes

Easy!! Have a rich, retired Grandma who adores your kids, already has car seats in her car for them. Who is comfortable coming to your house, will also watch your dog, do laundry and leave the house clean.
One who loves games, kids movies and buying them new toys, taking them to the park or maybe trampolining.
They will think they’ve won the lottery, and greet you at the door saying β€œAre you back already??!!”

1 Like

Don’t leave your kids to go on a vacation

2 Likes

Just leave some food and water out for them luck the doors have a neighbor stop by to check on them

2 Likes

I’d have no clue, never went anywhere without kids :thinking:

2 Likes

What if they choke and no adult is there to help ,

Make sure they have plenty of food and water and tell them to not open the door

11 Likes

Ages? We been leaving our kids home alone for 3 night trips forever

Your children aren’t animals that you can just leave food out for them