Tips on losing weight?

any tips on how to loose weight, I want to make a change for myself. I want to be able to loose at lease 40-50lbs I know it won’t be easy but I need to make a change for myself.

1 Like

Weight watchers works for me. I have the app and so far so good. Also, drink lots and lots of water.

Baby steps - start by walking 30 minutes a day, prioritize protein! :blush:

Truvision health has helped me loose over 55+ lbs
It’s expensive but we’ll worth it

It is easy! Prioritize it. Losing weight is easy, do it on your own, on your time. Go to a gym, workout on the weight machines. Build muscle, it takes up less space on your body and burns fat. The hardest part is telling your friends. Tell the no for at least 3 months, then gradually say yes, but pick the yes’s wisely.

Limiting sugar, and starchy carbs helped me lose 100 pounds. Basically I ate a keto diet, allowing no more than 15 grams of carbs from starchy sources per meal. Starchy carbs come from grains like wheat, barley, rice, corn, and veggies like potatoes, peas and carrots.

Calorie counting. I lost a stone in 3 weeks doing this

Your plates should look lean and green and full of protein :green_heart: lean meat , hearty veggies. If it’s not water, dont drink it. A snack is not a reward. Grab an apple a day to keep the doctor away. Walking is your new best friend, go with her everyday for 30 mins and challenge an uphill climb 3 days a week. If you’ve gotten enough nutrition into your body before 7pm then you’re not going to die in the night if you refuse to eat more. Knowing you’ve given your body what it needs and not what your brain wants I’d a big mental switch over to getting back control. Mind over matter. Your full of whats necessary and do not need more. Have a fruity herbal tea.

Contact a dietitian they can really help you.

Mobe with Nicole on YouTube, she does pirates. Start the first week or two with 15-20min then start challenging yourself. Also watch what you’re eating, portion sizes drink lots of water.

The correct way will be the way that is right. That will work long term. Below is my information.

:slight_smile: JOIN THIS INCREDIBLE PROGRAM AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!! :slight_smile:

I am Bianca and I’m the owner of DownsizingBee🐝.

DownsizingBee was created when I was 100kgs and about to embark on my weightloss journey after struggling for years with my weight.

My problem was FOOD!

Food was my go to thing, anytime of the day i would eat and eat and eat. Somehow consuming a ridiculous amount of about 5000 calories a day easily!

Chips, pies, chocolates, biscuits, samosas, energy drinks and not to mention my all time favorite Coca-Cola, that coming l at a good 3 x 2 litres a day!!! Yes you read that correctly.

Food was everything, food was comforting, and food never hurt me or turned on me!! It was something that was there to help me get through every emotion.

One day I just became tired, tired of sleeping all day, watching others exercise and feeling embarrassed to even try, so I decided that was it and embarked on my journey to lose weight.

I created my own meal plan, exercise plan and Detox plan with SUCCESSFUL weight loss, and soon I was creating plans for friends and family.

I lost 55kgs and this motivated me to help others. It motivated me to get people where they wanted to be. To support them and be at their sides so they didn’t embark on the journey alone.

Downsizing Bee is my business and I couldn’t be prouder of what I have achieved this far and can only imagine what the future holds.

To my clients without you, this wouldn’t be possible. Together we are going to buzzz all the way to our goals.

Our motto! “NO EXCUSES”
How it works: You send me your current weight, and you get a plan that will work for YOU. Designed to help you achieve your fitness goals :slight_smile:

You will receive the following

• 7/14 day Detox plan
  • 3 months meal plans
  • Exercise plan
  • You will be added to my Downsizing Bee Support group where all the other clients are. Here is where they share tips, useful information, motivate one another, encourage one another, and have fun.
  • My help as coach Bee

MEN OR WOMAN OR BREASTFEEDING WELCOME.
R270 - R420 depending on the package you take. For the three months once off payment.

LET’S RALLY UP AND BETTER OUR HEALTH :slight_smile: :heart:

#DownsizingBee🐝

0662633757 whatsappp

South Africa based but if you are overseas you can still purchase and join the program.

I’m a nutrition coach and personal trainer. I lost 116lbs on my own before getting my certifications. Feel free to message me🤗