To all the ladies, what's the best birth control?

I had the same issue with nexplanon. I switched to the depo shot and I didn’t notice any effects. You get the shot every 3 months and it stopped my period all together

I’ve been on the ddpo shot for 5 years and I don’t get a period, u have gained a little weight but not much. Be warned that it can cause bone density loss, so take calcium. I have broken several bones the past few years

Liletta IUD. Have had it for 6 years now.

I had the Lileta iud and it worked perfectly with one partner but with my fiance it RUINED us… we were both in tons of pain, inflamed, details aside, and my GYN didn’t know why. Switch to the neuvaring and loveeeee it. I feel better since I can control it/remove it as well as I don’t have to do a pill every single day bc I’d forget

I’m about to just get my tubes tied I have had issues with all iuds I’m on nexplanon too right now constant bleeding and breast pain definitely gained alot of weight and it made me break out bad so done with ALL birth control!

I love the depo shot every 3 months.

I would have an in-depth conversation with your doctor though. What works for one doesn’t work for all and you need what’s best for your body :slightly_smiling_face:

Please consider Paraguard IUD! No hormones! I’ve had mine for 11 years or so, never had any kind of side affect (other than not getting pregnant) My mother and 3 sisters all have one as well.

I have an IUD. It’s taken over a year for it to calm down—the pain was almost unbearable at first—but now, it’s pretty nice. Highly effective, I don’t have to remember to take it, and I don’t think my mental health is worse than it was before. I’d recommend the Mirena, but it’s going to take a WHILE for it to settle down.

I have the Mirena IUD and I have had such a good experience with it!! No weight gain, no periods (very little to none, usually just spotting) wayyyy less horrid cramps than I used to and I haven’t experienced any crazy mood swings or anything!! I have had it for 5 years now and I love it!!

It’s really on what your body prefers and reacts best to. You may have to try a few before finding one. Every woman and body is different and all have side effects. Me personally, I don’t react well to the pills and I have the nexplanon which works well. Just have to trial and error.

Not depo provera or mirena. Try anything else. Too many problems with those.

1 Like

I find the mirena works for me. Good for 5 years. This is my third one. My period stopped aswell.

Had the shot and pills hated them both. Then I tried xulane patches, best bc you can get, highly recommend.

I would ask to try the patch? I had the patch before our insurance wouldn’t cover it anymore and it actually helped regulate my periods. My periods are still off by a few days but it helps. It even shortened mine from 5 days to 2-3 days. The cramps abs heavy bleeding are the same but definitely shortened it!

I’m on the depo provera injection. Had no issues with it and no bleeding. Everyone is different but might be worth a try. You have an injection every 12 weeks so if you don’t get on with it just don’t go for another jab and it will be out of your system.

1 Like

Mirena IUD has been my saviour for birth control. Been using that for 10 years(new one every 5yrs) and no problems at all.

10 cents between the legs.

Don’t have sex? No side effects lol

I just take the pill all year long and don’t get periods :woman_shrugging:

I wouldn’t know had the nexplon and worked wonders for me

Talk to your doc we cant tell you. Everyones different

1 Like

I’m The Great Spiritual Baba From Eastern Corridor. And I Have Been To Soo Many Places. To Help People’s In Gambia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Italy, Germany, France, USA Uganda, Dubai, UK… Etc.Call Or WhatsApp
+233506302998. Or +233262975092. I Hate Lies And I Don’t Promise And Fail Remember That Disappointment Is A Sin, If You Are Facing Problems Like :telephone_receiver: +233506302998. Or +233 262975092.
(1) _______Instant money
(2) _____Money Rituals
(3) ______Work Of Leadership
(4)_____Business Growth
(5)_______Lotto Numbers
(6)_____Marriage problems
(7)_______Traveling Problems
(8)______Documents Problems
(9)_______Sickness Problems
(10)______Court Case
(11)_______Birth Problems
(12)_______Enemies Protection
(13)_______Protection At Work.
And You Can Call Me Now Or WhatsApp Me On This Number… +233506302998. Or +233262975092. No Human Being Blood Involved *:x::x::x: