Trapped in an unhappy marriage. Don't know what to do

Hi can you please post this as anonymous???

My husband and I have been together for 5 years married for 3. Technically I am trapped here. I have no job. No money. No car and no place to go. My kids are safe here. They have everything they need. The problem is not taking care of the kids. The problem is between him and I. He locked me out his phone when I asked him to see it. And I went through the car. He said he doesn’t trust me now because I did that therefore he’s locked me out. Also he previously left me in October. Came back in November and told me he wanted to raise the kids as friends… Then the VERY NEXT DAY says he wants to work on the marriage. Ever since he’s been back there’s been no sex and he treats me like a friend. Just gives me a hello kiss and bye kiss… and even those feel forced… I don’t know what to do. I’m scared to leave. He’s put it in my head that I can’t provide for the kids and that I have no skills since I haven’t worked in 2 years. (SAHM) I’m also scared that since he has the job, the money and the car and everything is under his name… that if I actually leave he will try to take the kids away from me… honestly I don’t know what to do… :sob::sob::sob::sob: what would you guys do? I really need some advice. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I thank you all kindly.