Trying to give my son a better life

Would you be ok if your son ended up exactly like him? I mean, your there for him to raise him. Are you ok with your son growing up treating women like your bf treats you?

He isn’t worthy enough to be a dad to a son that is yours. Do better for your son and yourself.

so instead of moving somewhere, where you & your son are away from this ass, you rather stay with him & deal with all of this shit & abusive, Sounds about right to me with your choices

Do you want your son growing up and acting like him? Because if you stay with this man that’s exactly how your son is going to act and your sons gonna start treating you the same way your boyfriend treat you, why because you’re putting up with it and your sons watching you put up with it, and he’s going to think that it’s OK to treat women like that… you need to seriously get out now because it will be 100 times harder to get out later… :pleading_face:

1 Like

Pack your stuff and go and don’t look back

my advise is if u have a chance to get out than do so for ur son n urself

1 Like

Get out NOW before it’s to late. Sounds just like my husband of 13 years with just a few differences I didn’t have and small children with special needs. But leave especially if you have someone willing to help you. If it’s out of state the better. Do it while he is gone even if it’s with the clothes on your back and what you can fit in a diaper bag. Go to nearest neighbor if you don’t have your own vehicle and call your friend ahead of time and have them meet you at a specific destination and up up and away you go and Don’t look back, best thing you can do for you and your child, don’t call him change your number and start a better life for yourself and baby.

1 Like

You feel like it’s your fault because it is. You let this guy mistreat you and your son. Get out of state with your son with your friends help. Be more of a mother than a woman. Take care of your son and if and when a man comes into your life, take your time getting to know him before you move in together. God bless and be safe!

4 Likes

Take the offer and get the eff out of there

I’m not normally a big advocate for the whole “leave him” brigade but your son is young, you have a whole life ahead of you. Don’t let his childhood memories be full of this man’s b.s. you don’t want him treating his partners like this in the future. So please, abandon ship now, before you fall pregnant with this man and feel even more trapped.

3 Likes

You said it: You tried everything to make this relationship work. He is doing nothing to make it work. Only one of you wants a relationship, and one is not enough.

1 Like

Best thing I ever did was left everything and jumped on a bus and didn’t look back.

2 Likes

Not many women have the chance you’ve got. If you can get out then do so. With a quickness. Or you might not get out at all. Take your son and go asap.

3 Likes

Leave. A. Don’t stay with someone who continuously cheats on you. B. If he doesn’t respect you or your parenting choices, it will never work. C.If you’re afraid to leave because he threatened you, that is an entirely new set of reasons you should leave! Your son will be even more unhappy if don’t leave now. The guy doesn’t even drive, why does a grown man not drive? Move on, do better.

Your son and you deserve better

And you are staying why? No, no, no. Get out now. Why would you put yourself and you child threw this. He is just a friggin man there are at least a few thousand other men out there that will treat you right.this is not a relationship it’s a friggin control trip on his part and he is treating you like a peice of trashy property. Run grl run. The faster the better. Even if you need to find some big boys to help or the police. Just get away fast. And get a restraining order to keep him away from you.

Get you and your son out!!! No questions. This is so toxic that even i feel in danger just reading it. That simple

Run, run, run, and do not look back. You and your child deserve a good life. You do not deserve what is happening to you. You don’t owe him anything. Please get out now. I am praying for you and your baby.

1 Like

What you allow will continue. Your sons deserves more, do better, know your worth.

1 Like

It’s time for you to leave. If you have a way out, take it now.

1 Like

You have not one good thing to say about this man! Why are you with him?

2 Likes

Get out. Move out of state. Change your number. Block him everywhere. Start over.

1 Like

You need a run now while you can before the controlling narcissist teachers your son the same pattern that’s a site where you can break right now you keep accepting it your child’s going to think that’s what he’s supposed to do when he grows up and that’s where he’s going to teach his teacher wife and girlfriends so you want to teach your son A Life Lesson get him away from that situation break that cycle

Take the kid and run! Don’t tell him where your going. Don’t post it on fb. Just go quietly

1 Like

you are in a toxic relationship . get out of this situation asap . it will only get worse , go now . before its too late

1 Like

U should left first time he called u names… Men will do what u allow them to do…why do u ladies keep taking this shit off men

Go go go you’ll do better for him not being with that guy trust me

I’m not sure I would trust someone so hurtful with my special needs child. Put all your energy into you and your child and make a way for yourself without him.

1 Like

Run as fast as you can and start over. Imagine what you would be feeling if something horrible happened to you or your son if you stayed? What will your son learn by staying in such a bad situation? It’s never too late to start over and better yourself.

You are the parent to your son. If you stay you are showing your son that is how you treat your girlfriend. To much disrespect all around not a healthy respectful relationship. GET OUT NOW.

dont carry on being stupid everything you have said screams get out

1 Like

If you have an opportunity to get out, do it. Alot of women don’t get that opportunity. Your son is 3… he isn’t going to mad that you gave him a better life

Move out of state get a restraining order and leave. You have no ties to him what’s so ever you have your son do not let him be a dad to him.

You feel like it’s all your fault because that’s how a narcissist makes you feel.

The best thing you can do, especially since he isn’t actually the father of your child, is to take your friend up on their offer and leave the state. Cut all ties and all communication with him. Don’t let him or anyone who knows him, know what your new address is. Get a new phone number, block him on all social media platforms.

Make him your past and move on to a happier, healthier future for you and your son!

1 Like

And he will probably start crap with our baby when he gets older. Wise up. Get out and don’t look back!

I can never understand a woman that puts up with all this shit, and then asks " what should I do"? Get the hell out of there while you can!!!

Really??? Is this a joke? Just the hatred of this man coming from your mouth should tell you gtfo!

just wow.
i can’t believe people put up with this shit and then dont do anything for their kids bc “they love them”
get real.
get your life together
and move on.
stop asking fb what you should do and make moves that actually help you and not get advice off here
GROW UP

Girl leave if you don’t like what he’s doing, YOU SOUND LIKE A VOLUNTEER VICTIM

You know what to do your just scared of the unknown. You have options, take them and have belief in yourself .
You know you can and will do better for yourself and your son.

Get out ! You know you need to .

1 Like

In 3 years he won’t remember him at all. Longer you wait the more time it gives him to remember.

1 Like

your son lives in an abusive household . time to move and let the cards fall where they may

2 Likes

Leave with the friend. Do NOT tell the BF where you go, just go.

3 Likes

RUN why are you staying with him you got a child that should be thought of first .

1 Like

You feel it’s your fault because the classic narcissistic abuse. That’s what they do best. One day you’ll realize you’ve had enough and you’ll leave (hopefully)

First off,how old are you

Leave with no forwarding address and if he finds you or makes threats call the cops amd get a restraining order. It is the safest for you and your son. You will be so much happier away from him and his terrible family.

Take the opportunity and run :broken_heart:

If he isn’t the dad…go to social services or abused persons outreach center and get out. They will help you start over. You got this.

Leave and also grow up ALOT !

GET OUT NOW. ABUSIVE. Leave with your friend. DO NOT tell your “boyfriend” “roommate” where you are going. Its not of his fucking business. It is not. YOUR son is not his. YOUR son should come FIRST. Leave that worthless non driving man child in the dust. Go with your friend. Hopefully its a female. And leave his sorry ass in the dust. Even if it is not a female. Leave him in the dust move to this new state and start your new life. Do not waste this opportunity.

Your son will understand. Don’t worry. Just tell him you are protecting him. You need to get away from that. You deserve better and so does your son. God bless.

Go to a shelter for women