Zoe Wade
Frankie Wade

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: what a blessing :kissing_heart:

Callie Jade or Calia Jade

2 Likes

Curtis Wade and Chelsey Jade

2 Likes

I have girl boy twins no nicu at all she was 5.7 he was 5.3 born at 36 weeks their names are Jewels Marie & Dylan David born natural 4 minutes apart

Curtis and Candice or Candis

1 Like

Boy- Curtis Wade
Girl- Casey jade
You have a similar pattern for both twins then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Camilla Jade was the first and middle name that came to mind

I have boy, girl twins , I picked Stacy and Tracey, but couldn’t decide on who got which name :grin: ended up with Denise and David, best wishes to you and Jade sounds good for middle name!

Courtney Willow
Cera (like Kira)
Wren or Whitney could be a middle name.
Calliope (nickname Callie)
Cassandra. Clara. Cadence.

Karliegh Rose and Curtis Wade :heart:

1 Like

Curtis Wade & Lexis Jade

3 Likes

My twins are 20 now they only had to stay 2 extra days due to yellow jaundice but We stayed right with them :blue_heart::blue_heart: brings back memories congratulations :blue_heart::purple_heart:

Chole Jade
Cenley Jade

Collin Jade, you’ll have 2 CJ’s!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity. Why do their names have to be similar? They are going to be totally different people. Why not give them each their own identity.

1 Like

25 weeks and already over 2lbs. They are going to be a good birth weight.
Cant help with names but sending positive energy your way :heartpulse:. Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Courtney would be cute

1 Like

My daughter is caitlyn LeAnn. We call her cait. My son is a Connor isaac

I have twins and they didn’t have to stay at all! And they were big for twins! Congratulations!! It’s a job but so worth it!!

Candice Jade. Or Colleen Jane

Courtney Willow
Caitlyn Willow/Wendy
Candice/Candace Wanona/Wenona

The names don’t have to match completely
Kirby Rae (Ray)

Curtis Wade Courtney Raine
Chloe River
Chelsea Cole

Callie /Celeste /carly /connie /Ciara

I can’t get past the part of twins weighing almost 3 pounds at 25 weeks even 2 lbs at 25 weeks

2 Likes

Curshawnna, Chrystal

Luna and Sol (moon and son in Latin)

1 Like

Callie
Caelyn
Carly

Curtis & Kristi (you can spell it with a C if same initials are important to you. They are to me both of my kids start with “A” so I get it) they go together, pretty similar sounding, but also different enough they are their own identities without feeling too matchy

Wrenley Kate
Westyn Kade

Lilly and Livy. (Lillian and Olivia)

Holy crap congrats to you! What a surprise !

Carter Raine :smiley:
Carly Layne

Ok to start of Congratulations on the birth of those precious twins Dad pick a great name for the boy Carly Amber is a very pretty name. For a little girl i had 3 boys lol so good luck with the name :heart:

I wanted to name my baby girl Charlotte but the dad picked all the girl’s names.

Carla
Courtney
Cassie/Cassandra
Middle name Jade

1 Like

Xena and xavier. Cassius and Cedra.

Carly willow
Candace winter

Congrats mama i have twins too <3

I can’t really recommend any names, I didn’t name any of my kids. But my oldest two girls are twins. They were born at 33 weeks via c-section. I was told they may have to stay in the NICU because if underdeveloped lungs. Twin A was 5lbs 8oz and Twin B was 4lbs 11oz. We could hear them screaming the whole way down the hall. The doctor said they wouldn’t have to stay and that the smallest of the two had a set of lungs like they had never heard. We all went home 5 days later. Then the pediatrician told me that because of them being premature, they may be developmentally delayed. Both of them were honors students and in advance placement classes.

Candace
Kristin
Crystal
Cadence
Constance
Kaylie
Bailey
Riley
Camryn
Cristin/e or /a
Carly
Kara
Chloé
Caitlin
Karina
Calista (Callie for short)
Fiona
Scarlett
Casey
Alexis/Lexi
Alice
Jadis
Charlotte
My kids names are “the same” in their all double initials with their first and middle names. They are: Dylan Damien, Ayden Anakin and Amber Abigail. :wink:

If I had a girl, I wanted to name her Capri. I do have a boy, Cannon.

1 Like

Cresta, Courtney, Chole

Love the name Chelsea

Curtis and Caroline; turn his W middle initial upside down, give her an “M” middle name - Marie is pretty. Chloe’ also.

Curtis Wade…Alexis Jade

1 Like

I went to school with twins (boy & girl), they were Dennis and Denise. I thought that was a cool idea.

How about Kimari Elaya

Camryn
Chloe
Cassidy
Middle name ideas: Willow, Wynter, Jade

I had twins my first pregnancy that were born at 42 weeks +4 days!!! :grimacing: I like Caitlyn Jade

I had twins and they went home 1 day later but no nicu stay.

Chloë Rain
Clara Rose
Courtney Reneé
Kiley Marie
Kennedy Jane

Claire
Clementine
Celeste
Cesily
Cashlin
Karter

My daughter has girl boy twins named Gunner and Aubrey. Didn’t try and pick names to go together just names she liked lol
Since they were born at 35 weeks 1 day and both over 4lbs they didn’t spend any time in the nicu

1 Like

Congratulations…Cortney jade

Curtis & Courtney
Curtis & Clarissa
Curtis & Cora
Curtis & Cleo
Curtis & Constance (Connie)
Curtis & Corinne
Curtis & Carmen
Curtis & Cameron’s/Cammie

Good luck! How exciting! :blue_heart::heartpulse:

Curtis Wade, Cora Jade

2 Likes

Curtis Wade and Calliope Jean

Claire Willow
Chloe Jae
Calista Rae
Chelsea Elizabeth :thinking:

1 Like

Chloe Marie, and congratulations

Cassandra Winona, Cali Winn, Cari Willow

1 Like

Kollin, kandice, Camilla,

Clairese jade and Curtis wade

1 Like

Juliet, Samantha, Jocelyn, Chloe, a few I think of - - - so many beautiful names - - -

Carenna jade and Curtis wade

2 Likes

Ceonder. Pronounced Seaonder

Stormy Jade ,0helpha jade,

Chloe Rein & Curtis Wade

4 Likes

I had twins at 36 weeks. We did not have to stay in NICU. Girl was 5lbs 14oz and boy was 6 lbs 4oz.
Cailtlyn, Corin, Carissa…

1 Like

Jade rhymes with Wade

1 Like

I carried my twin daughters to 38 weeks. I didn’t know I was having twins until 28 weeks. But neither spent any time in the NICU! one of my twins had twins and carried them to 37 weeks . They only spent a few hours in the NICU! We were very lucky!

They needn’t rhyme or be cutesy just because they’re twins. Consider that they might be very close or they might want independence. Give them names you’d give to a boy and a girl and let them decide their twins’ relationship with time.

2 Likes

River Raine and Curtis Wade

4 Likes

BIG babies already- probably will bypass the NICU!!!

1 Like

Caroline Mae or Coraline Jane

Curtis Wade and Courtney Willow

l get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16790 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://ComputerProgram84.surge.sh

My twins are Julie and Jason. You will do just fine. Congrats!

Curtis Wade and Cassie Jade

3 Likes

I have twin boys. No nicu . they were born at 37 weeks both over 5 pounds.

1 Like

My daughter carried her twins the entire 40 weeks and still had to be induced. She worked the entire time and even worked that day.
Wyatt weighed 6/5
Emily weighed 6/4
They will be 23 in July.
We were very blessed! :heart:

1 Like

Emma Leigh. I have fraternal twin boys. I really didn’t dress them alike. They just happen to be boys born on the same day. Andrew Joseph and Nicolas Daniel. Named after my ex “Andrew” and nic was named after a soap star because I was on bed rest. Their middle names are my father’s. They go by nic and AJ. The were born early. I ran out of room. 3.9 and 3.10. Stayed in NICU for 25 days just to gain weight. 7 1/2 weeks early. Will turn 16 this year. Be blessed. Drink lots of water. Get rest when you can. I had a daughter who will be 10 this year 5 years later. Twins were easier. Make sure if I have any advice. Keep a schedule. I played baby Mozart the day they came home with every nap and bedtime. When the music came on. They knew it was sleepy time. You will do great momma. :dancer:t2::dancer:t2:

My grandaughter has twin girls one is Luca Ruby the other one is Cali Jane

Curtis Wade and Crystal Jade🤷‍♀️ too rhymie maybe.

If she asks where her name came from tho.lol

Deniece and Denephew :rofl::rofl: kidding! Congrats!

1 Like

I have a friend who vaginally delivered her twins & no nicu stay. They are perfect little boys :heart:

1 Like

I have twin girls Kallie & Keegan ! But they were 12 weeks early they will be 15 this year !

Curtis Wade and
Carli Jade
(Carly, Carlie)

9 Likes

Callie Camille Cassie Chloe

l get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17460 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://ComputerProgram92.surge.sh/

Celia, Carissa, Chloe, Cora, Carmen

Cassandra
Cassie
Carrie
Caroline
Chelsea
Cailey
Cara
Carina
Chloe
Kenzie
Keely
Karina
Kalyn
Kierra
Kaleigh
Kyleigh
Kira
Karissa
Kyra
Kelsey
Katrina
Kiya
Kami
Kamie
Kyla
Kendra

No name suggestion but I’m so jealous! I wanted to have twin boy and girl so I could name them Luke and Leia :joy:

3 Likes

I’m have a twin brother and our are Nicole (nikki) and Noah

Claudia, 1st try…Cherise, Charlene, nic name Charlie

Carrie Wade, Caroline Jewell,
Candie Marie,

1 Like

Cadence Jade, Candice Jade

Nico and Nivah
Jax and Julian
Deacon and Delilah
Maddox and Milia
Anderson and Ariella