Unsure to old for this

Hey guys… I’m needing advice…or guidance…I’m married. We’ve been together since I was 16he18 I’m now 37 five kids ages 19.16.12.11&10 with one otw Feb.2022… the pass two yrs have been the worst… We we’re in a roll over car accident. He’s drinking became worst after… At least three times a month I’m verbally abused… I’ve had death wished upon me, I’m a whore, I’m a fat bitch…he’s raised his hands to me…I’m just so tired,and the next day or two he acts like nothing has ever happened…now I’ve found he wants to comment on other females pictures :smirk: the disrespect is real…im so sick. I’m not working at the moment,I always did work but stopped to HS one of our children last school yr. we have no family here…I just want to be on my own…I can’t fake like I’m happy anymore… I’m done trying to act like we’re this happy family…I always stayed because of our kids and the embarrassment… but I’m ready to be A LONE…and when the time comes to let my close friends/family know what I’ve really been living…im slowly dying inside…I know I’ll struggle… I have job interview in the morning…I just don’t know… I’m lost…what can I do? Sit and save lol I guess…

Talk to a lawyer and see what your options are regarding child support, spousal support, etc if go go through the process of divorce. Save as much money as you can, or see if you can get your family to help you a little bit get set on your feet. I wouldn’t recommend moving out of state since you have kids, but maybe they can help financially and emotionally. They’re woman shelters for pregnant woman with kids. I would just work and save money, & avoid him as much as possible