Want a baby but not ready for a baby

Can any moms relate? I am so confused by my own emotions. So my partner and I have been together for almost 10 years and have one child together. We have talked about having another baby which he wants now but I’m hesitant. Financially we aren’t well off. There’s that. But circumstances could always change. The thing that makes me most hesitant is I’m afraid of regretting having a baby at this time. I know undoubtedly and unequivocally I would love any future child I have and provide for them best I can. But it’s already tough raising one kid with my partner not being the most responsible person. He loves our child and is the “fun dad”. But I’m the one who does all the heavy adulting. The laundry, the errands, the Dr. visits, school stuff, bathing, bedtime etc. Not having mentioned that my mom keeps pressuring me to get on birth control again. I was on it for 5 years but had it removed last month due to expiration. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. I knew it would be. And I knew being negative was for the best. But I still felt disappointed.