Was there a difference for you when pregnant with a boy/girl?

I have one boy and one girl. With my son i was sick the whole pregnancy with no heartburn and with my daughter i had horrible heartburn and no sickness lol

Super sick with morning sickness with my son . 2 girls nausea a lot but not as sick the girls were the same but the boy I was sick for 6 months with morning sickness bad

When I was pregnant with my boy my legs were soooo hairy all the time, even the next day after shaving they would be super hairy againā€‹:see_no_evil::joy: never had that problem with either of my girls

I had 2 girls first, and recently had a little boy,
My last pregnancy with my boy was completely different, I sat out front, felt better health wise, and energy wise,

Even the labour was perfect with my last!

Each person and each pregnancy is different. Not all girl pregnancies are the same so you canā€™t really gauge from someone elseā€™s experience or pregnancy what youā€™re having. Iā€™ve had 4 kids 1 boy 3 girls none of them have been the same.

Slight nausea and craving savoury food, especially meaty crisps with my son. Proper morning sickness, and craving salad and melon with my daughter.

Girl- big everywhere and nausea ā€¦ boy- basketball out front and evening nausea

Well first I had twins lol one boy and one girlā€¦ I was miserableā€¦ when I was pregnant with my other sons it wasnā€™t so bad

I have 3 boys, first 2 felt sick but never actually sick, 3 rd boy, threw up everyday until I had him!

My girls i was sick. With my boys hardly no morning sickness. Just extreme tiredness.

Iā€™m pregnant with my second boy and itā€™s completely different then it was with my first, swore I was going to have a girl this time bc it was so different, nope another boy

3 boys, and 1 girl. With my boys, I was never tired. With my daughter, I could never stay awake and was tired, 24-7.

I had 3 boys, and the 3rd pregnancy was totally different from 1st 2ā€¦ thought for sure he would be a girl!!

I had nausea with my son, not my daughter. I had didnā€™t ever have migraines/bad headache with my son but I had a lot with my daughter.

I had a boy and then 2 girls. All were different pregnancies and births. Havenā€™t found much similarities based on gender.

My two boys I was always exhausted. My two girls I always had energy.

EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT. What one expenses with a boy or girl some one else might not. Or might expense it with the opposite sex as the first person. There is not a single way to say its a boy or a girl other than looking at a sonogram or doing the blood tests.

I had 2 girls each pregnancy was different. I did carry them the same very low

2 girls and 2 boys and I was sick as a dog with the boys

Pregnant with 3rd itā€™s a boyā€¦my first boy and this one was super sick until middle of 2nd trimester(had to get IV fluids 2x a week),with my daughter I was a little sick but not this bad,with my first son I had really bad heart problems was hospitalized for a week over itā€¦my daughter nothing like thatā€¦ starting to have heart issues again with this oneā€¦I donā€™t think my body likes being pregnant with a boy

All 4 of my pregnancies were different in some way. My 4th was WAY different than my first 3. I have all boys, so I donā€™t believe in any wives tales anymore :see_no_evil:

Everything was different except the stuff that made me nauseated. I Carried different, had different cravings and completely different ā€œside effects.ā€ You know, the ones you have to google.

I have 3 boys and all 3 pregnancies were very different!

I have 2 boys and 2 girls. I had alot more morning sickness and weight gain with my boys.

I had one boy i wanted salad , cheeseburgers, healthy foods , never was I sick , twice I felt faint but wasnā€™t eating enough. Gained 15 pounds ! No issues gave birth to a 6 pound 21 inch baby boy .
Who at 8 still loves healthy foods
His heart rate in tummy was 130-145

I was bigger with my girls than my son and my symptoms were worst with my son than my daughters

I had a girl then a boy. Exact Same Pregnancy.

I had two girls i was nauseous and had morning sickness all 9 months im currently pregnant with a boy and morning sickness went away at 12 weeks and been an easier pregnancy compared to my girls

All of my pregnancies were different and I have 1 boy and 4 girls. I dont think it matters on the gender

Mom of 2 girlsā€¦pregnancies were completely opposite. Thought for sure the 2nd was a boyā€¦nope another girl

With my 3 boys I craved salty spicy food and with my daughter I crave sweets.

Every one is different I thought I was having a girl this time but nope another boy

2 girls and a boy, all 3 were slightly different but not very.

Boysā€¦ Craved spicy foods and was not emotional. Girlā€¦ Craved fruity and cried more.

Morning sickness with my son and felt better immediately. Food cravings. Sick all day with my daughter and didnā€™t feel better afterwards with my daughter. Food aversions. :woman_shrugging:

Three completely different pregnanciesā€¦ all boys

Both my boys have had heart rates in the 130s-140s and my only daughter was always 160s-170s, idk if thatā€™s common or just a coincidence

All mine were the same. My first was a girl and my last two were boys

Had SPD with both my boys, my little girl was second and she just gave me PGP.

Iā€™ve had 5 children-4 girls, one boy. Every pregnancy was different. Surprisingly, my easiest pregnancies were my 4th & 5th

I have 3 boys and every pregnancy was different.

Heartburn with one and not with the other. But one was bald and one was not. Otherwise no difference.

All three pregnancies were pretty similar, just cravings were a little different, and I had two boys and a girl

I had 2 boys and both pregnancys was completely different from one another

i had easy pregnancy with My sonā€™s better than the girlā€™s

no difference here Iā€™ve had two girls and one boy. pregnant again and itā€™s just the same as the rest lol

With my daughter I only got sick if I ate blueberry anything (2010) and with my son I had morning sickness until I was 6 months

Iā€™m pregnant with my 3rd boy and each pregnancy has been different.

I craved meat and junk food with my son. With my daughter all I wanted was fruit and lighter foods

Allmy pregnancies were different and I have 2 boy and 2 girls.

I was super sick with my girls and had a bunch of cravings with my son

Iv had 2 boys and 2 girls. Same symptoms with all of them.

I had 2 of each and every pregnancy was different.

I have three boys and three girlsā€¦ the only thing consistent with old wives talesā€¦ food cravings.

With my daughter I craved a lot of dairy. With my son I had an intense craving for ham. No sickness with either but significantly lost my appetite while carrying my son.

Iā€™ve had 5 babies I was ill with my 3 daughters and great with my 2 boys everyone diff tho

I went off coffee with my boy and loved coffee with my girl

Much more sick to my stomach with my daughter than with my son.

I have two girls and both pregnancies were complete opposite!

Hahahahahaha I have four boys and all four pregnancies and deliveries were different.

Sick with my girl but not my boy

All five were very different, two boys three girls.

I got sick more and gained less weight with my girls. I have 4 boys and 2 girls

First pregnancy was okay. Craved fresh and frozen fruits and ened up with pre eclampsia for the last month. With second one, did not know and delivered a healthy boy. Third one found out about six weeks before son was born and had severe pre eclampsia. So each one is different, from what was told by my last OB/GYN, the best way to tell is by the heart rate. Girls tend to stay below 130 and boys above 130. Congratulations to each new mom.

I had 3 boys and 1 girl. Completely different. The boys I had high blood pressure and my daughter no problem until 30 weeks when I went into labor and they stopped for 7 weeks. Was on bed rest with all 4.

I have 2 boys and 2 girls and lost 1 son with my first which where the boys little sick my third was a son was very sick while I was pregnant as that ended in miscarriage but then when pregnant with both my girls had very severe sickness which I ended up in hospital

I was sicker than a dog the whole pregnancy for my son and gained 65 pounds. I wasnā€™t sick at all for my daughter and only gained 30 pounds.

The biggest difference was weight gain for me. I gained around 40 with both girls and it took forever to get rid of. With both boys I only gained about 20 and dropped it within a month.

Carried all over and higher for my girl. And my face broke out so badly around my chin/ mouth area for girl. Carried mostly in my belly and really low for my boy. No break outs.

I had a boy first and was sick from day one until I gave birth. My second was a girl and I had no sickness at all. I chalked it up to being a difference in hormones. :woman_shrugging: but besides that, I didnā€™t see or feel much difference. Family members told me they thought I carried lower with my boy.

2 boys 1 girl I can carried both boys up and down and way out front while my daughter was across my hips. Boys were much more active than my daughter.

Really sick with Son and fine with daughter. Son turn out quite and calm, daughter a rebel.

For me personally with my boys the nausea was worse.

With my girls I wanted sweet things to eat, and with my son I wanted savory foods, burgers, wingsā€¦ So total difference

1 pregnancy girl preeclampsia 2 boy easy as all hell 3 boy c- section he was breached morning sickness all day and night for the entire pregnancy with all of them

Iā€™ve had 2 pregnancies both boys both very different. 1st I was sick first 4 months giant basketball belly heartburn like no tomorrow. 2nd no sickness but very fatigued big round belly but gained weight everywhere. I feel pregnancy is different for all and each one is different as well no matter the sex

Every pregnancy is different.

Every pregnancy is different