Was this messed up or is it just me?

I was in the hospital major surgery yesterday and my kids dad left me there to go hang out get himself and who ever McDonald's with my money but nothing for me not even a soda or frappe was not there when I woke up dint answer first phone call from hospital and he took my phone! And they told him how long id be under thank God nothing emergency wise dint happen i had no one when i was under anastesia my feelings aren't supposed to be hurt!! I'm a jerk for crying its all my fault even though kids were being taken care of he didn't even need to leave till after 12 when I was in recovery! I had my best friend staying threw my back surgery being there when I woke up really shows how much she cared because I was scared af that was 2yrs ago!! My question is i guess does anyone else think its messed up he left me there yesterday? I really think he's a narcissist says he was there for me!

I wouldn’t consider him there for you. He bought himself lunch with your money but couldn’t think to get you something, anything?? I would be upset too.