Was your pregnancy different with different genders?

I’m 9 weeks into my second pregnancy. What’s different with your second pregnancy? I’ve only wanted salty stuff. Heart rate was 125. Boy or Girl?

2 Likes

My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Durojiaye can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again… All thanks to Dr Durojiaye . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:

Drdurojiayelovesspell@gmail.com

All 3 of my pregnancies were completely different. I had one girl and 2 boys. My first boy was my easiest pregnancy.

The beginning of both my pregnancies were very very different. Even the way I’m carrying our second is different. But both heart rates stayed above 140 for the most part. They say if the heart rate is lower than 140 its a boy.
Both of my children at girls.

1 Like

Both of mine were different. All signs said girl the 2nd time and he was a boy.

All of mine were worlds apart in terms of experience and I had 3 boys

Heart rate honestly doesn’t work as to figure if our gender all of my kids have been above 140 and I have a girl and 2 boys I think every pregnancy is different not different based on gender I was convinced this one I’m currently pregnant with was a girl based on my previous pregnancies and I’m due with a boy

With my girls I was terribly sick. From about 6 weeks to 26 weeks. With both my boys not much sickness but extremely tired

3 girls all 3 different to some level my oldest was probably easiest on delivery. food tastes oldest hated smell of hot dogs wanted certain foods at alot of cheese corn with all 3. my 2nd food wise cheesecorn and fish not much of a fish person my 3rd also cheese corn bbut also fruit and veggies. my first i was big my 2nd i was huge my 3rd she was size of a basketball.

All 4 of mine were different, I have 3 girls and 1 boy. My son and 1 daughter had heart rates in the 150’s and my other 2 girls had heart rates in the 140’s. The two that were higher heart rates moved a lot and the other 2 didn’t. The only thing that was the same with all 4 is that I carried them all high. My cravings were different if I ate at all

Girl super easy pregnancy delivery was horrible. Boy horrible pregnancy. Super easy delivery.

Girl. Wanted sweets with my boys, salty with my girl.