What age can babies have apple juice?

What age did you give your baby apple juice? My son is 8 months almost 9 . I can’t remember when I gave it to my girls lol

1 Like

My twins started get extremely watered down juice when they were a year old. To this day they still get some slightly watered down juice and they are almost 5. They are also extremely hyper all day

1 Like

No sooner than a year old. And even then I watered it down.

Kids don’t need juice. Stick to just water.

5 Likes

My daughter is 4 and still doesn’t get juice regularly
I don’t even have it in the house.
She only gets it when she goes to ab birthday party and they have juice

They have guide lines for everything… they say not to give baby’s cows milk till 1 but many people give it them before…
Their your baby so whenever you want to really… I personally wouldn’t and never have gave any of mine it as it’s strong on your stomach.
My youngest has always struggled to poo and I was advised from a doctor to try her with pure orange juice when she was 8 month old but that was because she was struggling but I never did I just gave her water. Mine are now 6 and 2 and they have juice but also have water. I wouldn’t ever not let them have juice and jsjt always have water though​:joy: they need some sugar drink in their system not water all the time​:joy::joy:

I didn’t give my kids anything till like 2, if they did get juice it was very watered down. My first doesn’t have much of a sweet tooth compared to my second that was given everything quite early by everyone because the first was getting it and he is not great with healthy food. That’s a regret I have.

It best you stick to water for as long as possible. Before 1 should be milk (cows milk at 1) and water (6 months to a year).

1 Like

Like 2. Even then sticking to water is best.
If we do it, its watered down or we can easily make our own too.

1 Like

We did just a little sooner due to constipation issues. Always watered down even to this day and she’s 3 the little bit she gets it. 90% of the time I just keep mio in the house now and she gets a few squirts in water and it’s best juice to her and she gets to keep her hydrating up. As she drinks a lot of plain water also