What age did your baby start crawling?

What age did everyone’s babies crawl? Mines getting to that age and trying to see what to expect.

10 Likes

Every baby is different, but my daughter started around 6 months. It was more of an army crawl, she would just kind of drag her tummy across the floor

My son is still trying to get the hang of it, he’s almost 7 months :blush:

Both of mine started crawling right before 7 months.

8 months, walking at 1

I had 5 kids. Two walked before they crawled.
The rest were between 6 and 7 months old.

1 Like

6.5months Now 10months and about to walk full time :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 months or 4 months old with my youngest 9 months for my oldest

2 Likes

7-8 months ! But he did a little army crawl from 5-6 months.

About 8 or 9 for mine…my friends baby is 4 months and hes on the move like mad. All babies are different.

army crawled at 5 months actually crawled at 8 months.

5 months and walking at 7 months :heart:

Both around 6-7 month crawling. And then they both walked between 8-9 months.

Both of mine 5 months. Walking at 8 months

Anywhere between 8-10 months of age

1 Like

Between 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 depending on the kiddo. All walked at about 10 1/2 months

My son was army crawling by 3 months and walking by 4 months, and my daughter was crawling by 7 months. Every baby is so different lol, it’s quite amazing.

2 Likes

:wave::wave::wave:
I think 7-9 months.
Remember every baby is Different.
If u have any concerns always speak to a Medical professional Dr.

He started army crawling at 6 months and full on crawling at 7 months.

My first started at 7 months old…my second and my third started at just over 6 months old

7 months for my eldest and walked at almost 9 months. Youngest is 6 months and is already trying to crawl.

About 7-8 for mine both

1 Like

My daughter was a late crawler at 8months, but her first steps were 2weeks later

My daughter started crawling around 10 months and walked around 11 months to 1 year old

6 months first, 9 months 2 and 3

My child was standing and walking before she completely figured out crawling. She was about a year

All my girls were about 5 months old

I had one baby that crawled at exactly 6 months, one that crawled at 8 months, but only for about a week, then she walked, and one baby who never crawled, just sat on his butt and scooted everywhere.

My son didnt officially crawl until he was 10 months…and he ended up walking the same week! He started scooting around about 6 months old though.

Five months…standing by 7…but wouldn’t let go and walk on his own until 14 months.

My first son crawled at 6 mo and walked at 1 yr, my daughter crawled at 4 mo and walked by 7, my second son crawled at 9 mo and walked at 14 months. All babies are different.

My boy was the late end of 9 months my girl 6 months

My daughter started crawling around 6/7 months and started walking around 10 months!

4 months with the first, 8 months with the second

Started walking at 10 1/2 months old

Mine is army crawling at 6 months and just started to push up on his knees and rock back and forth, but then he launches himself forward. Reminds me of a cat revving up with a butt wiggle and then pouncing. :joy: We expect him to be crawling within the month. My daughter rolled everywhere until like 16 months and then walked holding onto furniture for a couple months and finally walked on her own at 18 months, 10/30/09 infact. She’s 10 now and still doing things her own way, efficiency be damned. #BornThatWay :woman_shrugging:

My boy army crawled from 5 months, decided to crawl on his knees from around 6/7 months

My 7 month old daughter was crawling around 5 1/2ish months and standing by 6 1/2 months old.

4-5 months, started pulling herself up on things & standing at 6 months, started trying to walk around 8 months but got it mastered by 9-10 months! :sparkling_heart:

7 months, walked at 10 months

My son started crawling around 5/6 months and started walking after his first birthday.

My baby’s not there yet, but as a baby I didn’t really crawl. I ‘army crawled’, pulling myself along with my forearms.

My first born (girl) was 6 months to crawl, 10 months to walk, my second is 5 months and started crawling about a week ago. (Also a girl)

Mine is currently 7 months and army crawling

My first never acually crawled lol. She pulled herself lol my second crawled around 6 months

My son started crawling at 3-4 months and took his first steps at 10 1/2 months

My boy is almost 8 months… he isn’t crawling yet xx

She has been army crawling since 7 months and just this month, she’s 10 months old now has she started crawling more on her knees. Though shes cruising fast across the furniture and with her sit to stand, I’m thinking in just a couple more months she may just let go and walk away

My 1st started crawling in about 5 months and my 2nd one started crawling about 6 months but not for very long because she was walking by 9 months

My 1st child never really crawled. He crawled long enough to reach the couch, or a chair, then cruised around.

My 2nd crawled about 5 months after she came home from the hospital. She was a preemie, so she was delayed.

My 3rd crawled around 9 months, but didn’t start walking until 18 months. Again, she was a preemie and autistic, so she was delayed.

Today!!! She’s just turned one lol

My daughter was about 10 months. My son was about 14 months

My son was 10 months and my daughter was 7 months