What age did your child start smelling?

My boys it was around 10

My son was 10 my daughter 11

7 i bought him deodorant its all good now lol

My son was.about 9, daughter too!!

I believe around 4th grade

Daughter. Pretty early

My daughter has been wearing deodorant since she was about 10. My older boy, 12, has just started needing it the last 6 months or so. My 10 year old boy, on the other hand, had been stinky since he was 5 :joy: I encouraged the older one to wear deodorant so the younger one would want to as well.

10 for both of my boys

Middle school 11-13 years old

8, but my son just turned ten and I feel like he is hitting puberty early.

Like smelling scents? Iā€™m not understanding the question.

My daughter started stinking at 8

My son is 8 so not yet but Play Pits is a great natural deodorant for kids.

My daughter was about 9 my son is 10 this year and Iā€™ve never smelt him tbh &getting him off that Xbox to wash etc is a chore in itself

My son is is 10 almost 11 and uses deodorant because if not heā€™s stinky.

My son is 9 and he already is.

My son 7, daughter 5.5.

1 Like

Hello, i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didnā€™t pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr pade okaka who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr okaka can help you too if you want your husband or wife back.
Contact him at: [email protected]
Or WhatsApp him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case. :+234811 598 1627

1. Love Spells
  2. Lost Love Spells
  3. Divorce Spells
  4. Marriage Spells
  5. Binding Spell.
  6. Breakup Spells
  7. Banish a past Lover
    Or message him on his Facebook page:
    Dr Dr pade
1 Like

Depends on the kid. Everyoneā€™s genetics are different.

1 Like

My son started really stinking at age 9

My 5yo sometimes does. Itā€™s crazy.

Young ,my son was on and off with really bad days at 6 by 7 he needed it everyday and my daughter 8. Has anyone found a good deodorant that they donā€™t stink through? My son is 10 now and it must be hormones Bc nothing works.

My daughter is 8 and she has stinky pits if she does not use deodorant.

My son is 11 and he started getting stinky pits last year trying to get him to put deodorant on seems likes a chore most days :expressionless:

Itā€™s one of 5 senses. Sight hearing touch smell and taste

My kids could smell when they were born

11/12 was when it got real rough

My daughter was 4 when I started her on deodorant
She still has a problem finding a good deodorant

1 Like

Somewhere between 10 and 12

My daughter is 8 and half and her pits stink some days

My youngest around 8 and my oldest around 11.

As a school bus driver for over 20 years i can honestly tell you most boys start stinking around 10-12 years old. By middle school their funk is really bad. Never ever noticed the young girls smelling so badā€¦ unless it was a cat piss kid, you can spot them before they enter the bus, the are a hot mess!

My son started around 8