What are early pregnancy symptoms?

Guys I am 3 days late and my breast are extremely sore and I have some serious emotional problems the last week and this morning I got nauseous and dry heaved out of no where and then I felt fine. Am I pregnant or just late?

55 Likes

Hpt will be most accurate nowđź’“

We can’t tell you if you’re pregnant or not. You need to take a pregnancy test.

43 Likes

Why ask us ? Just go buy a test lol

16 Likes

I think a pregnancy test will be more accurate than a group of strangers

22 Likes

Those are pregnancy symptoms. Take a test to be sure

The stars tell me you’re pregnant :sparkles:

3 Likes

A test would be better and more accurate than our opinion.

4 Likes

If I were a betting woman…

3 Likes

I thought I was pregnant but I was just late. Same symptoms

Fb will definitely have the answer :joy:

2 Likes

My breast were sore within days of getting pregnant. I have 5 kids and knew with 3 of them that I was pregnant within days. It would not even show up positive on a test until weeks later. With my last Son I had a blood test.

Ask your uterus. Lol. Take a test.

8 Likes

Take a test hun. Sounds like you’re pregnant.

Seriously? I can’t even. What I really want to say will probably come off as extremely rude. So on gonna just hold my tongue.

Seriously? We arent doctors go get a pregnancy test if it says negative and you still think you are go get a blood test done.

9 Likes

Sounds like you need to take a test there deary…

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

I don’t see why anyone is being rude. Why bother commenting if you don’t care or agree. It’s a post, nobody made you comment. You make the choice.

11 Likes

Well I started throwing up exactly a week before my missed period, then came the “everything stinks” phase and the day after my period was supposed to be here… I got a PT and it was positive. A test is the ONLY way to know… :woman_shrugging:

Clearly this woman is nervous. Let’s all gang up on her, great support.

3 Likes

Facebook really needs an eyeroll button … Anyways i knew when i was at 4 weeks not 6 weeks each time. I just knew. Take a test to be sure

2 Likes

Km going theough this too! I feel like i am but two tests later that are negative…i also am die to have my period so im kinda waiting to see…

Let me consult my crystal ball

5 Likes

:flushed: not sure fb posts are accurate pg checks :joy:

We can’t tell you if you are or not. Only a test can tell you. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Take a test…you might be.

Have you tried taking a pregnancy test?
Early pregnancy symptoms and signs of PMS are very similar.

2 Likes

Take a test and let us know

Could mean any number of things, a test or blood test will be the only thing that can confirm.

You’re having triplets. Congrats!

17 Likes

There’s only one way to find out sweetie. Take the test and at least you’ll know either way. Take it easy xxx

2 Likes

Hunny just take a test. You may need to take more then one as the weeks go by without your period. I found out i was pregnant after 5 or 6 tests that all came back negative. The last one came back positive the same day i got my birth control lol. But i knew i was pregnant, i just felt it in my core. Your body knows when you are and youve pretty much got the symptoms i had before it was confirmed.

Take a test and not ask fb. Your boobs also wouldn’t be hurting yet if your only 3 days late

Take a pregnancy test

Take a test, sounds like it but could be your nerves

Unless Facebook has a new feature where you pee n get positive or negative your best option is go to Walmart n get a test not ask Facebook 🤦

7 Likes

Why ask ? Just take a test that’s what they are there for

1 Like

A little plastic pee stick will tell you lol.

2 Likes

I. would take a test to find out.

Ask a pregnancy test jeeeeez

2 Likes

Take a test or get your blood drawn.

Go get your blood drawn they can detect it in your blood stream quicker than with a urine test

uhm are we supposed to seriously answer this

7 Likes

If only there was some way to find this out…a test of some kind…

31 Likes

Take a fucking pregnancy test? Nobody on here is going to be able to tell you if you’re pregnant or not.

I’m looking into my crystal ball :crystal_ball: now.

I’m getting something!!!
All I can tell you though is to piss on the stick and your answer will magically appear!

13 Likes

No one can tell you that… Take a test.

Well… you’d want to take a test to know for sure :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

How are we suppose to know

1 Like

Try n relax a it and wait a few more days then if none … test. Mine varies sometimes by 10 days when younger around 4 days.

Dollar store test or cheap one I was 6 days late with my daughter and those ones turned up quicker than other ones

2 Likes

Sooo February does only have 28 days. There’s your missing 3 days for March.

4 Likes

Only a doctor could tell u that

3 days late isn’t enough for these symptoms. Only way to know is to do a pregnancy test. But your symptoms are probably just you wanting to be pregnant so your body and mind are making you think you are. I only say this because 3 days late is normally too early for symptoms and this is coming from someone that has nausea that starts usually at around 6 to 8 weeks and does not end till I give birth. But usually most symptoms start at 6 weeks very rarely at 5.

1 Like

I was 5 days late, used a cheapo test and it took a whole ten seconds to get my answer. Now I have a sweet and sassy 2 year old lol
Cheap tests are the best lol

1 Like

I was 3 days late, tested, and got a very clear positive lol.

Lol sounds like u want to pregnant :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

You’re probably pregnant with a dinosaur :t_rex:

3 Likes

What? Take a test… How the heck are we supposed to know?!

6 Likes

Pregnacy test will tell tou if you are arent :eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Just late and over thinking

I’m starting to think some of these questions are made up jokes…

14 Likes

Why would you ask on here? Take a damn test.

Hmmmm…ask a bunch of strangers…or get a pregnancy test…think I’ll ask some people I don’t know cuz obviously they’ll know better than an fda approved test…

7 Likes

Pee on your phone and I can tell you if you’re pregnant or not. C’mon. Seriously. Take a pregnancy test. Those symptoms could mean a number of things. If you had unprotected sex, then yes, you can be pregnant. Take a test and don’t ask strangers on the internet.

14 Likes

Take a test. It’s hard to tell by symptoms alone because pms symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are identical.

2 Likes

It’s a good thing this page posts decent memes when it isn’t broadcasting this moronic crap.

10 Likes

Yes. 100% pregnant. At least 9 weeks. Congrats!

9 Likes

They sell $1 tests… if money is the issue :woman_facepalming:t2: I found out I was pregnant off 2 dollar store tests but I was 12 days late when I took a test :joy:

3 Likes

Here for the comments :joy:

5 Likes

Sounds like you are Pregnant, Dear

Who knows. Do you really think those symptoms are enough for internet strangers to diagnose you? :rofl:
Honey, what you just described is me any day of the week and I am definitely not pregnant.

8 Likes

You’re not smart, that’s for sure.
Fyi, Facebook CAN’T answer this for you

6 Likes

For any possible future child’s sake, I hope to God you are not pregnant.

6 Likes

Think group gets on my nerves. It’s nothing but people wanting a diagnosis. Wth. Buh bye!

3 Likes

There is this thing called a pregnancy test and you can buy them at the dollar store or any grocery store pretty much and then you take it home and you pee on it and it tells you!:roll_eyes:
Also you can go to the doctors they will help you out!

10 Likes

You know they make tests you pee on that can tell you better than random strangers on Facebook, right?

5 Likes

Idk about y’all, but I know before I start my period my boobs get really sore and swollen and I get sick to my stomach easy

3 Likes

Seriously, where is the eyeroll react button?

8 Likes

Sounds like you could be or you’re just about to get your period.

Take a test & you would have an answer…

2 Likes

Hmmm maybe try a Dr and not FB.

2 Likes

Anyone read this talk all the crap you want. Bashing someone for being concerned is ridiculous. The post is someone clearly concerned. Maybe asking for medical information on FB isnt the best thing to do but it shows concern. So those saying for your sake I hope not etc … just stop. it doesn’t discredit her capacity to be a good mother. She’s concerned. Typically that’s a good sign in early pregnancy…if that is the case of course. As for the one posting this … of course get a pregnancy test. Sometimes stress can throw off your period. Also keep an eye out pregnancy symptoms can mimic pms symptoms. As mentioned above you can get a cheap test from a dollar store. Get a couple to be sure. Space them a few days apart so you can be sure. Most importantly don’t let the negative commentary on here affect you. You’re a person and only human we all have ways of expressing concern, fear or curiosity, conventional or not. You’re okay no matter what. Stay strong!

6 Likes

3 days late you would not have all those symptoms yet. Try 3 weeks late maybe but not 3 days late

2 Likes

Take a test this is Facebook not the dr office.

3 Likes

There’s tests for as little as 88¢!! Go take one!!! 🤦🤦

4 Likes

Take a test? We aren’t doctors.

Your fuxked is what you is hhahahaha

2 Likes

Seriously, these mom groups are getting fucking stupid.

You are showing all the signs of being pregnant, call your doctor. Make an appointment. Or just got buy a test. 🤦

Even if we were doctors, doctors still very much rely on a positive hcg test whether that be urine, blood test or sonogram. I think this girl might be a new possible mom? I dont think she wants us to diagnose her but she wants to know if maybe these are possible signs or are these signs of something else. Yes these can be signs but they could also be a sign of your period coming soon. I knew with both my pregnancies 2 weeks before missed period. Every person’s body is different. I didnt have the morning sickness until 6 weeks but I was very light headed, feeling like I was going to pass out and very bad breast tenderness before missed period. I am sorry to see all of the negative responses. I hope you ignore those and pay more attention to the helpful responses.

2 Likes

My first symptom was sore boobs, like a bruised feeling in the first week during the two week wait before a test x

First off I would like to say why is everyone got to be so rude second of all agree with most people on here your best bet is to take a test every pregnancy is different with my first born I had no signs or symptoms I’m one of those weird ladies that it’s normal for me not to have a. For a month or two I was almost 3 months pregnant with my daughter my second pregnancy almost 13 years later I knew immediately sore boobs throwing up over-the-top emotional

Take a pregnancy test. If u need go see ur ob.

Go see your ob girl. Those symptoms sound pregnant to me.

Take a test, then you will know. Social media cannot give you the answer, only opinions and personal stories :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Cause random strangers on Facebook would know :joy: girl go take a test…

Take a test or find a place in ur town that does free tests plus the $1 tests at dollar tree work just as good as expensive ones