What are some fun ways I can tell my husband I am pregnant

It is not quarantine to blame!It is not like you guys never had sex before! QUARANTINED HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU GETTING PREGNANT,RUBBERS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR SAFE DISTANCE FROM HAVING KIDS FOR EVER.

1 Like

When my Son found out about the third on the way, he found out when his kids gave him a onesie from the kids that said oops they did it again.

Tell him on father’s Day. Get him a card that says from the three of us (three kids) or from the four of us

1 Like

On the father’s day card, sign it ‘from your 3 babies’ or something along those lines

I hid a pair of baby booties under his plate at dinner time.

A video of your kids saying happy Father’s day dad to 3!

1 Like

Put a bun the oven with a little sign stuck in it saying how many weeks you are

With #3 I just told him his swimmers still worked

6 Likes

I found out just before new year so put test in gift bag gave him it at midnight New year eve

A friend put a trash can face down over a pregnancy test in the living room and yelled about a mouse.

Buy a onesie that says it’s a boy or it’s a girl. Wrap it up n have him unwrap it

Small party at night and tell him that the small family will grow up.

1 Like

A cake with inside being pink And blue. Put question mark on top. Lol

1 Like

I gave a clean diaper that says daddy to be year.

Give him a card with a clue that leads to the oven with a " hamburger bun" in the oven

Maybe color two eggs one pink one blue and set them in the fridge see if he notices and says something

Have your youngest child wear a shirt that says I’m being promoted to a big sister or brother

4 Likes

Oh make it a game like the wife did for her husband in army

Cook baby everything baby corn baby carrots baby limas google baby announcement dinner ideas

3 Likes

Put a piece of paper on his back and have a paper in front of him have him try to guess what you write or draw

Get a little gift bag. Fill it with diapers, wipes, onsies, baby oil/lotion ECT.

Ordered him a shirt for #2 (there 3 now lol) awesome father of 2 awesome kids haha

For dinner served baby peas, baby carrots baby shrimp

1 Like

Get a shirt that says #quarantined for 9 months!

2 Likes

Honey we are having a baby

1 Like

Go to his work and fill his car with pink and blue balloons :balloon:

Take a family picture and Photoshop you holding a newborn. Give it to him on Fathers Day

Our a bun was in the oven and see if he gets it

Gotta get some ice and do the ice ice baby song lol

Do something to include your older kids. Do a party of some kind

bun in the oven… literally

Get a t shirt printed for them,saying what you want

Give your kids shirts that say big sis/ big brother and let him figure it out

A tee shirt that says getting promoted with the month u are due.

Wrap the test for fathers day lol :rofl:

1 Like

Pinterest has awesome ways to share the news

Put a hamburger bun in the oven

Get kids shirts. That say big bro or sis

Tell him on father’s day! Say he is the father of THREE

Put a bun in the oven

Father of 3 shirt for Father’s day

Hows about just saying “im.pregnant”…lol

Put a bun in the oven

Tell him it’s not his

1 Like

Put a baby on board sign in his car window.

Dont say anything see if he notices

People that do these kinds of things make me feel super lame :joy: I texted my husband a picture of the 5 pregnancy tests I took while he was at work.

7 Likes

What if you make your kids Big Brother/Big Sister and give Dad a shirt that says “Proud Dad x3” or something to that effect and a little onsie like the one I added :joy::wink:

10 Likes

This is what I did for my boyfriend when I found out I was pregnant.

4 Likes

This is what I did. None of my kids can really read (the oldest can some, but she had no idea what these said). I put these into one photo just to show here, but I showed him the full photos one by one. I said, “the girls have something they want to show you.” I pulled up my pictures and showed him.

1 Like

On Fathers day give him a box full of dads necessities for a newborn. Tacklebox if hes into fishing, hardware belt if hes into home improvement, etc. Something like this catered to him.

Since it’s Father’s Day this weekend. Like do something like. Dad x 3

1 Like

Order a boof box ! If you have ultrasound pictures snap a picture with your phone and upload them !

They’re super fun they pop open with confetti, you can pick the confetti and decorated on the outside with pictures or words!

During sex say well it’s not like I can get pregnant then he’s like what the Fuck boom I already am

We can always make our relationship the best for us, life or career a successful as we desire, it only take you to put in the right effort and if you feel you need help then look for help. After my wife left me heartbroken. I was lonely, devastated and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and powerful man Dr Nathan who helped me brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever am so happy with life now thank you so much Dr Nathan you can email him on (Nathanayakasolutionhome@gmail. com) or you can also what’sapp him on +2347019014544

Just do it!!! Stop being funny!!!

1 Like

Best thing to do is get on the internet and tell the entire world before you tell your husband. Shit girl just show him this post you made. FUN!

If and when we have another, I’m going to get a print out of the first ultrasound and in big fancy cursive in a card I’m going to write ‘Way to go, Asshole’ :joy: This is how we joke with eachother and he will start by laughing which I think will help the tears that will follow :sweat_smile:

For our son we took a audio of our baby’s heart beat and played it on Christmas-eve for him made him guess what the sound was he said is it a fire truck ? Husbands like no… have him a few guesses then hinted it was in his body and that he has one too
(heart) but this sound is coming from mommy’s tummy he was so confused lol figured it there is a baby in there and he’s gunna be a big brother he was so happy and said it was his dream come true :heart: one of best day of my life

I gave my husband the pregnancy test on fathers day as a gift

3 Likes

A t shirt that say oops we did it again with a arrow pointing at your belly. Or play on a theme of his favorite movie. Had a friend do A UFO aliening arrival with the due date.

I bought a coffee cup with a baby cow on it that said “De Calf” because he drank decaffeinated coffee. I put a tiny bottle of baby lotion in it and wrapped it up. We went on a camping trip with our church group and I gave him the present one morning in front of our friends, there in the beautiful woods. I had only told one person, my friend Mary, who was there. He looked surprised that I was giving him a gift. He opened it, said the cup was cute, but why was there a bottle of baby lotion in it. Mary looked at him like “Duh!” , and he got it! He was so happy!

I like the “scratcher idea😎