What are some good places to vacation?

Needing ideas on some places to vacay the end of June early July, that won’t break the bank! I am trying to plan a last minute vacay, and I want to look into place most don’t think about. Half of Seaworld is closed, Destin is not a drive I care to make last minute, looked into cabins but not sure what areas to really look for. We have done Padre and San Antonio. Any ideas are welcome!!!

8 Likes

Knowing where you’re from would help so we know what’s close :blush:

1 Like

I’m assuming your in Texas since you said you have done Padre and San Antonio - look around the Marfa and Alpine area. They have ranches with guest houses that you can stay at and do horseback riding, camp fires, hiking, etc.

Siesta key and Lido key Florida I’d you want relaxing beach

Royal Gorge in Colorado

Frio Resort in Canon, Texas is nice. Just went there over memorial day weekend!

With great respect and honor to a real spell caster for west africa Dr Nathan who restored back my lover after a fight we had, i contact Dr Nathan for a love spell that will help me restore my lover back and my home. and he cast it for me within the range of 24hours, and my lover was back home and we are living tio togetter happily all thanks to him please my advise is for you all who have the same problem to contact him via Email: (Nathanayakasolutionhome@gmail. com) or on WhatsApp address +2347019014544

Black Hills of South Dakota.

2 Likes

Contact the visitors bureau in the state you want to visit they should be able to send you a visitors guide

Creation Museum and Ark Encounter. Kentucky

Savannah, GA & Tybee Island

#1, what state u live in?!

Have they lifted lockdown ?

There’s a bunch of states parks in Southern Ohio

Mammoth Cave in Cave City, Kentucky. It’s beautiful and reasonable. Plus a ton of other things to do in the area.

Virginia. My family has gone for 22 years. Lots to do, many time shares available for rent. Beaches are about 45 minutes away. Busch Gardens if they are open? Many rental places have a pool! Mini golf and many golf courses. We have always stayed in Williamsburg! Target nearby for groceries etc. I would plan lots of things and call each one to see if things are open first!!