What are some meals you make that your toddler loves?

What are some “different” meals that your toddler loves? I am looking for different meals out of the normal to mix up my dinner routine that is toddler approved too! Thank you in advance!

6 Likes

My son loves sloppy joes, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, pbj… That’s really it

Smoked sausage and fried potatoes, potatoe soup

Tatter tot casserole, potatoes and eggs and smoked sausage all mixed together. I make egg muffins with bacon and cheese.

My babies loved any food they could pick up with their hands.meatloaf,green beans,vienna sausages,always cut food into small pieces

My 2 year old loves chili, chicken alfredo, spaghetti, cheesy enchilada hamburger helper, tacos, and chicken noodles

Veggie & cheese quesadillas, pesto cream sauce on noodles with chicken, mashed potatoes, grilled cheese, pita bread with hummus & sliced turkey, veggies & dip, spinach ravioli (Trader Joe’s has great choices of filled pastas!), paninis, cold cuts sandwiches cut into fun shapes, pasta salad

Our toddlers daycare recently switched to cold lunches only due to possible cross contamination with microwaved meals so we’ve had to totally rethink his lunches lol. But he really gets excited about using his bento box so maybe try that and fill it with a smorgasbord of items!

Yogurt and a granola cereal is one my toddler loves, but we don’t eat this much because we rarely buy dairy.

Mine love chicken Alfredo or the same with cheese sauce. We add broccoli and carrots or spinach and mushrooms! They eat it every time

Sweet potato shepherds pie!

Pizza Spaghetti

Spaghetti low mein

Tacos soft

Quesidillas

Skillet Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese

Inside out cabbage rolls

Spaghetti & Meatball Bites

Cheesy Chicken Sloppy Joes

Turkey sloppy Joes

Mini meatloaf*** enjoyed!!!

Cheesy Lemon Angel Hair

Chicken veggie noodle soup

Chicken rice soup

Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake

Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Bowls

One Pot Chicken Stroganoff

One-Pot Chicken and Broccoli Pasta

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Rolls

Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups

Ultra-Crispy Baked Chicken Nuggets

Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole

Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole

Chicken Parm Sliders

Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tenders

Lasagna Roll Ups

Hot Dog Nuggets

Spinach enchiladas

Chicken Divan

Beef nacho casserole

Mozza parmesan chicken casserole

SWEET POTATO GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE

Pork chops cream of mushroom soup

Beans and Weiner’s

Mac and Cheese dogs

Hot dog fried rice

2 Likes

Peanut butter banana bread

My 2 year old great grandson loves peas, green beans, corn, bananas,bite size ravioli about anything bite size. He doesn’t care too much for candy or cookies except m&m’s which is a good thing

We mostly eat vegetarian including our pickier eater.

My son loves breakfast. He will eat scrambled eggs and sausage all day if he could. Other than that he’s kind of picky lol. He used to love broccoli with cheese and mashed potatoes but now he hardly touches them. He likes beef but doesn’t care for chicken. He loves nachos.

Crepes were pretty fun to make and eat too! Weird eggy pancakes of deliciousness lol

My kids love turkey meatballs cooked in bbq sauce, cheesy broccoli and rice

My daughter loves pepperoni casserole

Ours loves sushi…fun stuff to make. XD

My kiddo loved sausages, Chinese fried rice, chicken briyani…and sushi believe it or not!

Mine love making their own bagel pizzas. The love edamane (don’t know how to spell lol), shrimp, pasta any kind, veggie/fruit plates. A lot of the time I end up making breakfast 3 times a day :joy:

1 Like

Mine eats whatever I eat, i do homemade lunch able stuff… like cut up meat cheese and crackers

Honestly mine loves some Taco Bell.

Stuffing, veggie bites and turkey. With applesauce.

1 Like

Chicken chunks with Sweet potatoes (on the firm side, just not mushy) with a lil honey & cinnamon and broccoli

1 Like

Chicken and cheese quesadillas

My son loves Salisbury steak meatloaf! And pickled beets!

Mt daughter loves cold hot dogs and pickles. With grape juice in her sippy cup. :joy: its so weird but she loves it

My toddler loves albóndigas :yum: (basically meatballs soup amd veggies)

1 Like

Ham and cheese casserole on Pinterest, meatballs, zuchini chips and keilbasa, homemade chicken fried rice, cheesy baked potatos

We like to do a cheese cubes, fruit, meat and cracker plate for lunch instead of sandwiches sometimes. And pb jelly rolls he likes. Warm a tortilla and spread pb+j… roll it up and cut into bite size pinwheels.

My kids love my low budget tuna casserol. Its a box of cooked mac n cheese, add a can of tuna, chopped onion and salt and pepper and its soooo good you can even add peas if you want they go great in it too

1 Like

For breakfast my kids also like my french toast.
Get a dish like a square bowl like Tupperware.
Crack 2 eggs in a bowl
Add some milk
Add some vanilla extract
Add cinnamon
Wisk it up.
Put a pan on the stove with some butter to melt.
Take bread slices and lay both sides in the liquid.
Then fry it in a pan till you like it.
Put it on a plate with syrup and enjoy

Stuffed peppers. Zucchini tacos,
Broccoli chicken quesadilla

Taco pasta salad
Chili with V8 instead of tomato juice
Hamburger pie
Maple pork bits with lo mein noodles
Chicken and dumplings
Honey mustard pork chops

Mine like broc and cheese soup, stew beef with brown gravy and white sticky rice, roast, bagels, tacos, spaghetti, imitation Taco Bell crunch wrap supremes, sausage, any kind of noodle or potato, meatballs with a little sauce and parm cheese on nights I do meatball subs, pizza, chicken pot pie, raw veggies with ranch, pancakes, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal with no milk, ribs, chicken, lo mein noodles, Alfredo, turkey, Salisbury steak, hamburgers, meatloaf, really any kind of meat, devil eggs

Flat bread pizzas. I use extreme wellness wraps for my base. Bonus because our toddler gets to help spread the cheese and toppings, which she loves. We top with turkey pepperoni, Canadian bacon, olives, and veggies. We do this with taco pizza as well, sub sauce for beans and salsa. Easily customizable for picky eaters.

Pizza, pasta with red sauce and Burger King chicken nuggets are the three things he’ll always eat. But he’s not really picky. Some days he’ll eat anything and everything and some days only those three things.

Literally any breakfast food. But eggs must have chipotle-flavored hot sauce :woman_shrugging:

Following cause I’m gonna puke if I gotta eat another chicken tender or nugget and fries :sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What I make all of us.

Spaghetti
Steak and sprouts
Chili
Tuna casserole
Taco salad

Chicken quesadillas. Also following

1 Like

My three boys love chicken Alfredo. And they love the meat from my pot roast that I make!

1 Like

My son always loves Augratin potatoes and green peas and pasta salad. Also loves oven fried pork chops tosses in Italian seasoned bread crumbs. He eats a variety of what I cook but those never fail.

Baked Ziti
Spaghetti
Tacos (or quesadillas)
Tater Tot Casserole
Breakfast for Dinner (pancakes , French toast or waffles)
Chicken and rice (with ranch flavoring)
Pizza
Chicken sliders (Hawaiian rolls with chicken nuggets, mayo, mustard and cheese)
Pasta Salad
Hot Dogs

1 Like

I have been using cresent rolls and making different kinds of roll ups and my daughters love them. I have done ham and chesse, taco, pizza, and pasta meat sauce with cheese. I pre make a couple different kinds at a time and dont take long to heat up once they are cooked.

Fried rice, shredded chicken anything, jambalaya without the seafood cuz he’s not a seafood fan except tuna :woman_shrugging:, pot pies, breakfast for dinner, homemade hamburger helper type meals, egg rolls with different fillings, variety of grilled cheese sandwiches with filling like sloppy joe.

Mine loves vegetables so I do pasta made out of vegetables like zucchini and a homemade alfredo and chicken he likes peppers so I love making him fajitas. Another of his favorite meals is salmon with rice or potatoes and avocado
And in the breakfast department he likes omelets with any/every veggie (for example omelets with tomatoes avocado bacon ham and cheese) he also really likes banana pancakes

Heres a dinner suggestion smoked sausage green bean and potato dice up your potatoes put in a pot add green bean than cut up sausage put in there add a little bit of water and also the green bean juice. Cook for about 20 minutes and its done

Not sure these are different meals at all but my Toddlers favourites are Butter chicken with rice, Aussie pizza (ham cheese and egg) chilli con carne with rice and sour cream, Mashed sausages (just cooked and crushed with a fork) with carrot and peas, mild mince curry with veggies.porcupines (meatballs with rice in them) soft tacos.

Quick nights I boil noodles and just put Italian salad dressing on them. It’s like pasta salad but without all the add ins and its quick and easy. Chicken hot dogs too. (I know some parents stray from hot dogs) but they taste like bologna and my kid eats them up. Also, pigs in a blanket. We dont do them a lot because they’re a tiny bit time consuming when you’re trying to just throw dinner together but we get little smokies and just cut up some biscuits and wrap them. She loves them because she helps make them.

I make popcorn shrimp told him they were chicken nuggets and he loves them😬

Anything with cheddar cheese my kid is pleased lol