What are the best baby mirrors for cars?

Does anyone have suggestions for baby mirrors for the car? My backseat head rests are attached to the seat and do not adjust…

2 Likes

is there any space between the seat & the head rest? I bought this one & like it a lot Zacro Baby Car Mirror, Shatter-Proof Acrylic Baby Mirror for Car, Rearview Baby Mirror-Easily to Observe The Baby’s Every Move, Safety and 360 Degree Adjustability (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3PCW2C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_iIFRCbGW05JVS

1 Like

I dont cause i dont want sunlight hitting and blinding the babys eyes or worse burning. I refuse to have them. My personal opinion.

1 Like

None-- you should have nothing “extra” in the car-- if you get in an accident “loose” items become very dangerous- same with the toy bars and anything that did not originally come with the car seat;

1 Like

We used a back up camera for a while off Amazon. And the people that tell you loose items are dangerous, I hope they dont have their purse, diaper bags, lotions, drinks, sunglasses, bottles etc. In the car. Any of that is just as “dangerous” as a mirror strapped to your headrest.

1 Like

A mirror is a lifesaver for someone who rides with their baby alone alone! Almost every time I go to good will I see one , try there then you can get one cheap and see if it works!

We needed a mirror because my son would scream but when we got that i can turn around in the passenger seat and he can see me. As for the sun I got a window cover thing that shades my son

Velcro from the dollar store