What are the best sippy cups for transitioning from a bottle?

Best sippy cups to transition from bottle?

7 Likes

I didnā€™t choose by brand, just leak proof with handles.

Soft top ones from Walmart

My baby was very attached to his bottle and it took a week of trial and errorā€¦munchkin gentle trainor transition cup worked for us

Anything legal proof iui there wise its gonna be a mess 24/7

Anything spill proof and I did no handles. Itā€™s really all choice and preferably everyone likes different things. Itā€™s mainly just seeing what they and u like and are comfortable with

1 Like

I liked the miracle 360 cups cuz thereā€™s not a lot of little valves or parts to clean.

My kids prefered mam or nuk

He was off the bottle at 7 or 8 months

I used Nuk, tried a couple before that and she wouldnā€™t take them although now she only likes the soft nipple sippy cups lol

We taught our daughter how to use a straw. She went from a bottle to these around 11 months.

I used nuby for both of mine xx

I use nuby as they have the bottle nipple and the sippy cup nipple

Iā€™m on the same boat my little man attached him self to nipple bottles and I keep getting told to try get him off them but itā€™s so hard
He got off the pacifiers like it was nothing but the bottles I cant get him off

1 Like

I like the nuk sippy and the new dr brown transition sippy

Definitely nuk trainer cups. I had same issues with my now 3 year old

This is what I used the cheap ones. He was off a bottle at 7 or 8 months.

Dr browns has transition bottles. Like a bottle but has a sippy cup top and removable rubber handles

The ones with weighted straws, then they can drink from it no matter which angle they are holding the cup

Best way? Donā€™t. Go strait to a normal plastic cup. Kid will dump it the first few times, but will learn the trick within a day. Thatā€™s what we did with all 3 of mine, drinking out of normal cups before a year old.

My kids went straight from a bottle to those 360 cups at walmart and did really well on them. They learned how to make it come out pretty quickly

I use the nuby 360 cup doesnā€™t spill my little boy is 8 months and happily drinks water and milk (formula) from them

I tried different brands and my son didnā€™t like the bottles because he has to suck hard for his juice to come out. I even took off the rubber part but then he just got frustrated. So my solution was using a straw and slowly giving him sips in water bottles, and eventually he used a normal cup. Of course Iā€™d hold the cup for him until he learned to grab the cup on his own, but putting his favorite drink makes it easy

Any with a rubber mouthpiece similiar to a nipple. Also handles

3 kids so far and I had issues with the first two transitioning. We tried this one with our daughter and had zero issues. :raised_hands:t2: and then we switched to munchkin 360Ā° cups.

We switched straight to straw sippy cups. The one from nuk was our favorite

360 cup worked very well for us.

Nuk soft spout. They make them with and without handles.

360 or straw ones ! Those are the best according to American pediatric and dental.

I never used them
Transitioned from bottle to small juice size pastic glass. First only put a sip or two in it and helped child. Then as child got better put more in glass at mealtime, so when child had full 6 oz or more of milk at a meal, I started weaning from bottle. Made them ask specifically for bottle. If they said drink or milk, they got it in ma small glass, at the table.
My oldest refused to use a cup at first. Remembered she didnā€™t know what was it it, so pour milk from her bottle into the glass but hid the nipple when doing that and she drank. When she reached for bottle I gave it to her and look on her face when.there was no nipple was priceless
Finally let her see me pour milk from carton into her bottle as she got one, she was on 2% per doctorā€™s instruction.
Did start giving baby sips of milk or formula from a glass at about 3 to 4 months just so they knew what it was. Made weaning better.

Take and toss 3.99 sippy cups from target. No joke I literally bought every one above, finally bought these and she loved them. My sister asked the same thing for my nephew, told her the same, same thing, he loved them.

1 Like

My daughter loved MAM bottles and pacifiers and wouldnā€™t want anything elsešŸ˜‚ my friend used NUK id suggest either one of those cause they flow well and NUK has the best nipple shape. My daughter was just already used to MAM

I would suggest using the 360 cups. Teaches them how to use a regular cup verses one with a spout!

2 Likes

The one they will drink fromā€¦ honestly itā€™s trial and error.

I used the avent system straight to cupsā€¦it worked great for us

1 Like

The sippy cups with a straw and in between allow your child to drink out of a small cup.

All plastic , but with handles. Those were the best. Granted, my kids are 12 and 9, so its been 7 yrs since Iā€™ve used one lol

I used the ones that donā€™t have a mouth piece. It has a silicone insert and they drink from the rim like a real cup.

1 Like

Nuk. My daughter couldnā€™t suck outta straw or figure the 360 at first and got so fustrated.

My daughter didnā€™t like sippy cups. She went from bottle to a regular cup or cup with lid and straw

What they will drink out of!

1 Like

No straw they tilt the cup and mess insues

360 cups are the way to go!!

Ones with a soft nipple

Can I send you a picture

I use these for my son, they stretch over the top of any cup (I use small kids plastic cups for him)
Can also get them with a spout as well

These hands down, my daughter was so hard to bottle break and was about a year and a half when I switched to these within two weeks she was on to hard spout sippys and now just using regular cups. Good luckšŸ¤—

1 Like

Thank you Dr Nathan for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Nathan love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Nathan a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Nathan to get your problem solve. Itā€™s very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Nathan today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address. (Nathanayakasolutionhome@gmail. com) or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2347019014544 and i promise you will share your own testimony

I preferred ones I knew I could clean well. Make sure you know where all the removable parts are, whatever you get, because I missed one once and found mold all in it. I didnā€™t even realize that part of the lid came apart. I changed to ones I could easily inspect and sanitize. I also liked cheaper ones I could frequently toss.

2 Likes

My daughter only like the 360 cups that dont have a spout or straw. It teaches them to drink like its a cup, does less damage to teeth coming in and is pediatrician recommended

1 Like

Start with the ones that have a soft spout for easier transitioning and go from there. Iā€™d also start cheap and work your way up, you never know what might work and you should plan on replacing them fairly often.

1 Like

My twins are doing awesome with the dr browns transition sippy cups

360 degree cups all the way! Never had these for my first 5 child but my youngest has them and I love them!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve always used the Avent sippy cups. They have soft silicone spout and then you can transition to a hard plastic spout as they get used to it.

1 Like

Lolā€¦Any one Your Child will likeā€¦
I raised 7 kids and each one chose a different oneā€¦you buy one and within a day you will know if they will use it or notā€¦what I did found out though is that the soft sipper to start usually works before the hard sipperā€¦

4 Likes

Munchkin 360 or nuby 360. Try and stay away from straw type sippy cups if possible. Separates their top two teeth over time

Make sure you check the cup after everytime you wash it. Sometimes no matter how well you think you cleaned it they can harbor mold.

Im just gonna put this here, before or while youre spending the money for a good sippy, try the cheap ones as well. I spent so much money trying out the good ones only to find out my son preferred walmarts 99 cent sippies. :joy:

1 Like

At dollar general the sport drink bottle I got my son the paw patrol one. He loved then he started wanting try different cups etc after that.

Munchkin or Nuby.
Also Dr. Brownā€™s. I love the bottlesšŸ˜Š the sippy cup is good tooā€¦

Soft spouts are not good for their teeth even if they dont have any yet

My daughter likes Tommie Tippie. Sheā€™s had trouble transitioning and they have enough volume options we were able to find one that worked for her.

Munchkin miracle cups. My daughter hated sippy cups and wouldnā€™t drink from them.

Weighted straw cups is all my youngest would use but he never took a bottle. My older 2 used soft spout cups

I got this one made by nuby it has 2 different nipples that come with it and handles on the side I love it

1 Like

We did the spout less ones. Our sone did fine

I use the Avent kind with two handles

1 Like

Dishwasher safe and leakproof

I use the munchkin 360 its basically a spill proof cup and doesnt have another nipple to become attached to

1 Like

Oh dang I thought you were talking about wineā€¦ :joy::woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:t3: sorry wrong page

4 Likes

Soft spouts sippiesā€¦ my one year didnt care for the 360 cups

360 cups hands down . Better for the mouth and development of their teeth

The ones with the straw

1 Like

My youngest did really well with these. He stopped using bottles at 9 mths and was strictly on this sippy until he was ready for the harder spout ones.

I used these theres a silicone nipple and a silicone sippy top

1 Like

I work at a daycare and we offer these sippy cups. They are great for transitioning from a bottle to a sippy cup. This exact style the other ones are harder for them to pull water or juice from!

How I Get My Ex Back
Me and my boyfriend were together for 8 months & its been 6 months since we separated. I still love him, but some how feel its unfair. Why love someone who ovb doesnt love you back? Ive prayed & prayed for these months & nothing. He is still with his new girlfriend(whom he lives with) but it doesnt mean I have to look for help The first weeks after the break up I was in my knees praying looking for help, them i fine a comment online how a spell caster help to restored relationship get ex lover back, ā€ so i decided to give a try coz i love my boyfriend so much. so i contacted Dr durojiaye tell him all my problem and he gave me 100%guarantee that i will have my boyfriend back after the spell so i was gifted and lucky to have contacted him i did every thing he ask of me and to my greatest surprise a day after the spell my boyfriend call me and apology for what he did to me and ask for my forgiveness to come back home for me, I get really hurt & go through those moments in which he left me after all Dr durojiaye did for me, i forgive him and he come back home with more love and happiness all thanks to Dr durojiaye the real Africa spell caster so far google recommended this year so plz if you need any help contact him too on this. You see in conclusion you have to just trust the process, Dr durojiaye is a good real spell caster so WhatsApp him up on +2348145811971
OR
[email protected]

Thank you Dr Nathan for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Nathan love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Nathan a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Nathan to get your problem solve. Itā€™s very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Nathan today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address. (Nathanayakasolutionhome@gmail. com) or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2347019014544 and i promise you will share your own testimony

We loooved the one with a bottom weighted straw but the straw was soft and heā€™d bite it as he teethed. We still use the 360 to this day.