What are the chances of getting pregnant days before your period?

Hello moms. Quick question what are the chances of getting pregnant days before your period.

I actually ovulated days before my period and found out 2 months later that I was pregnant so I’m speaking from personal experience. I’m four months now

You would have to be ovulating. Not everyone is the same. Usually around day 14 of a 28 day cycle. It’s hard to know without tracking your cycle and ovulation.

Some women ovulate more than once a cycle, others can depend on ovulating on exactly the same day of their cycle so are only fertile about five days a month. In the former, chances are quite high, in the latter non-existent.

I feel everyone who answers this question is going to go straight to Google not actually have an answer for you. I’d call and ask to speak to a nurse at the clinic you go to for a more precise answer, not a guess.

It’s possible if you ovulated late. Let’s say instead of day 14, you ovulate on day 20. Sperm can live up to 5 days inside a woman. Which would put you at possibly conceiving on day 25, average cycle is 28-31 days. This puts it a couple days to about a week before cycle is due.