What are the side effects of having your tubes removed?

Advice on tube removal? How has it changed your body since having it done? Pros and Cons wanted! TIA

21 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Can you use boric acid supposotories while pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

My cycles are lighter. I went from 7 days heavy to 4 light. I had it done in 2018. I have no regrets and no issues.

3 Likes

My periods are worse now with the cramps an I had it done 5 years ago.

4 Likes

I love it. Got mine removed about a year and a half ago. At first my periods were heavy and kinda irregular but they have gotten so much better. Last one was 2 days and very light… i highly recommend it if you’re totally done with kids.

1 Like

Start an easy on-line home based job and makes more than $15,000 per month. Simple and easy work to do and regular earning from this are just pretty awesome. I got $15740 last month directly deposit in my bank. This is what i follow.

https://cashdollars980.surge.sh/

I always find people are 50/50 on this. Some love it. Some wish their whole life they would have never got it done. Getting mine done in a couple weeks and I’m so scared because of how 50/50 it is!

I had mine done 8 months ago, my periods are VERY heavy for about 4 days, light for 2 more. Idk if I’d do it again if I could go back and change my mind.

Start an easy on-line home based job and makes more than $15,000 per month. Simple and easy work to do and regular earning from this are just pretty awesome. I got $15740 last month directly deposit in my bank. This is what i follow.

https://cashdollars981.surge.sh/

It has been almost 4 years and for the first two years it was okay. I still had my periods regular but started with mood swings very quickly after they were gone. Fast forward to last winter and OMG premenopause hit bad. It would be 20 degrees outside snow on the ground and i would be sweating with windows open. I cannot stand the house hotter then 72 and still have night sweats at times. Mood swings are definitely still present but have got better.

2 Likes

I had mine done 6 years ago with no side effects. Best decision I ever made.

1 Like

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join. Go to this web now for more details.

https://cashdollars984.surge.sh/

Google “post tubal ligation syndrome”.

Make sure you look in the post tubal ligation syndrome is real and it sucks

1 Like

Can someone block all these spam accounts? :roll_eyes:

I had mine cut, burned and tied in 2013. If I could go back, I would have never done it. My periods went from light, lasting 3-4 days a month, with minimal cramping to anywhere between 10-12 days of heavy bleeding, clotting, severe cramping, headaches and full body aches. Not to mention the weight gain. After enduring that for over 5 years, I had my GYN give me an IUD, which has stopped it all. But I was miserable and it progressively got worse from the time I had my tubal until the IUD insertion.

3 Likes

All good here, and I’m 5 1/2 years post op. Had it done with my last kid. No side effects for me at all. I’m generally a very healthy person too.

I had one roved along with my ovary and had to have a second surgery because my periods were extremely heavy and I almost bled to death.

Massive bleeding. I bled more in a month than I wasn’t bleeding. Had a hysterectomy

1 Like

I had a heavier period that’s it best decision of my life after 4 kids

My periods got EXTREMELY heavy after tubal… finally had to have a hysterectomy

2 Likes

My son about to turn 6. I’ve had the worst period cramps and they are super heavy. If I would have known before I did it, it wouldnt have gotten done.

1 Like

Had mine removed Oct 2020… no side effects. No pain. Don’t know if my periods changed bc of this or bc of covid vaccines but they now last 4 days of bleeding but then 7-10 days of old blood spotting :woman_shrugging:

Had mine done 30 plus years ago went from light periods to heavy 7-10 days and then as I got older I had periods for months at a time so I ended up having a hysterectomy about 20 years ago, I would of never had my tubes tied biggest mistake ever .

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join. Go to this web now for more details.

https://cashdollars988.surge.sh/

Everyone is different but for me I have heavier more painful periods. I’m now anemic because of it. More ovarian pain and before the tubal I never had pms but now I do

Extra money making by working from home in part time. Start receiving every month extra $15k or more simply doing work on-line from home. Last month i got paid $16842 and i gave this only 2 hours from my day life. This is what i do.

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars990.surge.sh/

At first my periods were very heavy and painful but they aren’t very heavy anymore, still more painful than they were before.

1 Like

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join.

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars993.surge.sh/

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join.

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars996.surge.sh/

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars998.surge.sh/

My sister had a horrible experience Shannon Lacole

1 Like

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars810.surge.sh/

I had a bilateral salpingectomy and a endometrial ablation in May 2021. Bleeding for about 6 weeks afterwards, but haven’t had a period since. Best decision for me.

3 Likes

My periods got so heavy, it made me anemic. I currently have to use birth control to stop periods

I have heavy periods, so tried iud, which flipped me to bleeding daily with like 5 days a relief, so now on progesterone bc…still only a month in, breakthru heavy bleeding.

No change. I’m super sensitive to everything (meds especially)

No change at all after having my tubes removed during a c section. If your worried About periods afterwards they can do an ablation and you will no longer get periods

1 Like

Had mine done 16 years ago. Have not had any issues. My periods are the same as always. It’s your body and just depends on its reaction. Some have no issues and others do.

I just had mine done 7 months ago and I no longer get cramps when I have my days other then that no complications thank God

Check into Uterine ablasion it’s the best in my opinion. Only one short period after the operation and then none. I still got to keep all my organs intact just no more periods.

1 Like

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars821.surge.sh/

I had it removed 2 years ago and regret it cause everything is worse with my period, cramps and headaches. Period used to last 4 days max before I had it removed, now it’s super heavy and last 7 days

I m making dollars 500 every day for doing online work from home. i just received my 4th payment of previous month of $15843. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars824.surge.sh/

I had mine done with my C-section 4 years ago. I feel absolutely no difference.

1 Like

In these Days i am making easily more than $500 for working online. i just received my 4th payment of previous month of $18640. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars825.surge.sh/

I had my fallopian tubes Cut and removed I have Hot flashes I am either Hot or I am cold and I don’t have much periods either

I had mine done 35 years ago after my fifth pregnancy. I have shorter lighter periods. I am 56 and still haven’t started menopause.

Almost 6 weeks since I had my cesarean & tubal litigation and I feel fine.

No complications! My periods are barely 2 days now and very light. I was all over body sore the day after surgery and then my belly button was irritated by my pants for a week or so. Had mine done 6 years ago

1 Like

I had my last almost 4 years ago, had a tubal after delivery. The healing was longer than normal childbirth. And my periods were horrible I am now having the Ablasion done this month.

My periods have been so light since I had my tubes removed, I’m not sure if there’s correlation but I used to have debilitating cramps and would be curled in a ball crying for days and they would last 7+ days, now they last 3-4 days super light and very minimal cramping.

Had mine done 30 years ago. Have not had any issues what so ever

Health went down zero. Bedfast ever since.

Perhaps ask your gynaecologist :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Horrible, periods are heavier, can’t lose the weight I’d like too, horrible period pain.

1 Like

Had mine done 2 months ago and nothing really has changed. Only thing that bothered me was my incisions they wasn’t infected or anything I just couldn’t wear jeans or leggings for the longest. Was in loose pj’s. Lol. Everyone’s body is different. Don’t listen to these negative comments, it will scare u. Do what u feel I’d right. I was terrified to get mine removed because I asked the same question and got the same answers. I just did it because it’s what I wanted . I didn’t care about the changes, I love Me and my body. I was prepared for whatever was to happen :100:

1 Like

I had one removed in 2004 and the only thing I’ve noticed is scar tissue when the doctor checked me during all my pregnancies. It just felt uncomfortable when he pushed on it.

Had mine taken out in October 2021. I haven’t noticed a difference. Periods are the same.

I’m not trying to scare you but I got it done and I’ve gained so much weight and no matter what I do I can’t loose any weight I just keep gaining it I used to be 130 now I’m 210 I talk to my doctor and she said It’s normal and I can also be experiencing premenopausal symptoms like hot flashes and I have definitely but everyone is different so idk

After I had my tubes removed, I had externally, heavy periods (super tampon and pad every hour) with horrible cramps. I end up having to have an ablation. In my case, I had complications and still have periods not nearly as heavy, but the cramps are just as bad as being in labor. I’ve spoken to several women who also have experienced awful periods after a tubal.

It has ruined my life for 16 years and still going. If your going to have it done…… one huge piece of advice. Make sure they put you all the way under and I’m dead serious about that because it almost killed me. The nurse keep putting that laughing gas in my face and my heart rate would go up sky high the anesthesiologist started to get worried. I’m just telling you mike’s Pearians everybody is different but if I could go back I would’ve never got it done. I would’ve had five more kids. I think for me since they didn’t put me all the way under and I knew what was going on and it triggered something in my heart I don’t know but I’ve never been the same since January 13 of 2006 i’m sorry. I know it’s a pretty scary story and I’m not trying to scare you but just please be sure to tell them you want to be put all the way out.

Sorry I forgot to mention it was also very painful and get really bad pains in your stomach for all the obvious reasons but it takes a little time to heal but you heal from that pain.

never had a problem. Was a little painful, but didn’t need anything nor got anything at that time, All I wanted to do was sleep afterwards, which is normal for me after anesthesia Got my period the next day, but felt good. No other problems

Had mine done 22 yrs ago after my 2nd son, had c-sections with both kids born 11mos a part on the day & 2 gallbladder surgeries right after that. Only problem was heavier periods. But thank you Jesus them day’s are OVER! Now it’s just menopause :no_mouth:

Everyone is different. Supplements helped me big time

i just had mine done on tuesday!!
my birth control was removed as well in my arm. so far nothing wrong other than i needed help poopin yesterday. all cleared out now but my pain isn’t bad!
i was walking my normal route with my son and dog the very next day and doing things normally but that’s all i got for you

I had it done a couple years ago and haven’t noticed any difference other than I don’t have the nasty side effects I did when I took BC

Maximize your daily income by working fast from home. Last month, I received my 4th salary of $ 17,596 and did it in just 2 hours a day. Great job and great income from it. This is what I do.

https://dollarwheeler162.surge.sh

I had mine done 7 years ago and no regrets! No side effects. I was told tubal ligation drastically reduces your risk of ovarian cancer which is a plus!

I tied my tubes @22 yrs old. Right after having my second child. Best decision ive ever made

Girl. Nobody told me. My periods are HELLACIOUS now. Cramps, moods,etc. It’s frightening for real.
And the symptoms are there all thru the month. I was not prepared