What are the signs of a UTI?

TMI
I’m feel like I’m kind of having issues going to the restroom. I feel like my bladder is full but when I go I don’t go that much. I push and I’ll actually go more but it doesn’t hurt doesn’t burn no smell. I’m 38 weeks 3cm dilated and I have what feels kind of like strong cramps but mostly only at night same thing with the using the restroom I only feel like this at night. Any advice? I see the doctors once a week and they always check for UTI etc ever time I go.

3 Likes

Baby on bladder. Sucks

1 Like

I was like this for a few days before having my son. It went away as soon as I had him and I could pee normally right away.

2 Likes

I swear I peed every 15 minutes the last few weeks. :expressionless: I got more sleep once I had her.

1 Like

Wait till Menapause…same thing…only no baby to show and its never ends…

1 Like

I had really bad bladder infection and went into early labor at 7 months the doctor was able to stop it I was in the bathroom literally every 5 minutes if not sooner. I am not saying that is what is going on but he did tell me to open up my legs a bit and lean forward while using the bathroom. It would help empty my bladder better and it did help a lot I actually still do this and I had him 12 years ago

2 Likes

I did this with both my kids. The baby is on your bladder. The last few weeks I felt like I lived in the bathroom.

1 Like

Yep i am 23 weeks and have the same problem. Baby is on bladder.

2 Likes

When you pee lean forward it helps to get more pee out .

I had the same thing but it ended up being I was in labor. There was just a small tiny tear in my water. Called my dr. He said to get the fluid tested and it ended up being amniotic fluid and I was in labor.

1 Like

I had trouble peeing after due to the epidural numbing my bladder and had to have a catheter for 2 months :confused: but before birth I was peeing like crazy

1 Like

Try leaning forward a bit when you pee. Helps to empty your bladder. I still do it and I haven’t had a baby for 21 years :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah baby on your bladder

1 Like

The big is probably sitting on your bladder

1 Like