What are the signs of pregnancy?

There’s a little pink piece of plastic at Walmart. For 88 cents and a few drops of pee it can answer your question in about 3 minutes.

5 Likes

I got pregnant ON depo with no missed shot and was told after a surgery for endometriosis that I only had a 40% chance I would ever conceive so yeah, you could definitely be pregnant.

Pull out :rofl::rofl::rofl: man still pre cums inside u

how about… you take a pregnancy test?..

what a concept

9 Likes

ya the only way to know for sure is to test or go to the dr :skull:

Sore boobs/nipples are always my first pregnancy symptom.

you obviously know the signs of pregnancy are so get tested and call your doctor

When I was on Depo I stopped after the 3rd shot. It took me over 2 years to get my cycle back. I got pregnant 3 years after my last shot which ended in a miscarriage. My period became regulated in year 4 and became pregnant that year.

1 Like

Take a test and find out

Was on DEPO for many years, and still had 7 kids. Don’t trust it!! If you have doubts , just take a pregnancy test.

What are you 20,or younger???

It’s most likely “hormone withdrawal” I did that along with terrible pms symptoms after I stopped depo and/or missed a shot. Take a test to be sure but it’s not uncommon to experience that

1 Like

A pregnancy test is more reliable than FB

9 Likes

I would be very shocked if you got pregnant that quick from coming of the Depo

3 Likes

Just take a friggin test :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

If everyone on here says “yes you’re pregnant” or “no way you’re pregnant” will you listen to them and buy a crib tomorrow or think you swallowed a watermelon seed if your belly gets huge in 4 months? Buy a test and see what it says yourself because nobody on here can tell you anything that is definate lol

1 Like

I got pregnant almost a year to the date I stopped taking my Depo shot, we never used protection during that year. I don’t think you can get pregnant that quick after you stop taking it. I could be wrong.

1 Like

If you had sex, YES you could be…

I thought we already knew this??

really REALLY this is all I can say is REALLY not everyone wants to read this to personal

3 Likes

They pull out method never fails…
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Probably. When I got pregnant with my 2nd girl that was my first sign. Though it was my whole boob & both. Now every time my period is about to start they hurt. Ugh

Just take a pregnancy test :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It normally takes a while to get pregnant after depo you also have to remember your hormones are fluctuating after the shot you just need to take a test to know for sure

Yes only takes once…not 3.

1 Like

Some peoples sexual education is seriously lacking. Go take a pregnancy test and update your birth control.

3 Likes

Well if that’s the case and you want another keep doing pull out mine would be 56 years old Lol.

That depo shot is the devil and you’re more than likely NOT pregnant.

Pulling out is not protection in anyway. Sperm are found in the lubrication a male excretes during intercourse, before ejaculation…

How old are you that you have to ask what the signs of pregnancy are? Maybe you should wait until you learn more about life before you try to bring a baby into yours!

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs of pregnancy? - Mamas Uncut

I would definitely look for a different OB/GYN, since you said they were unsure if you had a miscarriage???

7 Likes

take a pregnancy test :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

You need to get a blood test, to see if you are pregnant. If you are not , it could be an infection from having a miscarriage . Either way this needs to be checked on.

7 Likes

Get a blood test an ultrasound…this happened to me an they kept telling me it was from miss carrying…meanwhile ultrasound saw a viable pregnancy! My baby was alive an well inside me.
Pee test kept saying negative as well

4 Likes

Get a doctor involved!! Second opinion if necessary

2 Likes

You need to be seen ASAP. These are all signs of certain cancers as well. Please be seen.

You can’t have had many periods if you only had the early miscarriage in February?? Just one on the 9th March and next one not due till April. I don’t understand your post. But modern pregnancy tests are excellent at picking up pregnancy some as early as 5 days before a period so if it’s negative you’re either not pregnant or it’s too soon to tell.

Blood test and ultrasound. Make sure they look at the falluoian tubes as well to make sure its not an ectopic pregnancy.

1 Like

Make an appointment with your doctor. May be normal but does sound weird. Don’t take a chance that it will just go away.

1 Like

So Around August I got positive test I have over 8 positive test and then I started bleeding heavy I went to the doctor they told me I was having a miscarriage after that in September I didn’t get a period so I went to the doctor and I was pregnant I’m now nearly 30 weeks I would go back to the doctor get blood test done

1 Like

You could have retained products of conception, meaning that something is left behind after a miscarriage (or birth). You should see your GYN because you may need a D&C.

3 Likes

Go get a second opinion I’m 24 weeks pregnant and have had light periods my whole pregnancy, it’s definitely a possibility your pregnant blood is the most accurate way to find out!

You need a second opinion! As other have said blood work is needed, did you have an ultrasound after the miscarriage?
I was 6 months pregnant when all pee tests told me I wasn’t.
Best of luck

Get a new Dr. You may need a D&C.

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $11144 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homejobonlinew0rkz2.neocities.org/

Get a different Gyno if that one didn’t even bother to explain all this to you.

Miscarriage before pregnancy is more common than many know. Often times it’s like a test run or your body getting ready or getting everything in order to carry a baby.

Sometimes after this your body will do weird things because of your hormones. Good chances though that you will be super fertile now.

Take a pregnancy test. Also go to your gynecologist and ask for a blood test

Please please please tell your doctor you want checked for the RH factor. I had same issues till they figured out I was RH -

Tubal pregnancies are a thing, and this sounds a lot like the issues I had with mine.

Also, cysts. I’d be going back to OB and getting this figured out ASAP.

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $12304 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homejobonlinew0rkz4.neocities.org/

Go to a doctor immediately, cancer comes to mind way before pregnancy :grimacing:

1 Like

Hormonal imbalances like this happen after miscarriages a lot. It may continue for several months before it goes back to normal

I agree with everyone saying you need an ultrasound but You also need to get a mammogran and ultrasound of your breasts because having a knot,swelling,pins and needles sensation and pain is not normal. And get blood drawn to check if youre pregnant also ask for a full panel of blood work to check for pcos.

I would supplest going in to your OBGYN or if you can’t get in to them go into your general Dr. Could definitely be a hormonal thing

The Dr should of seen you right away and if you didn’t have a rapid cita then you are to rush to the ER.
They will then do blood work on you and even a urine test.
The pins on your nipples is just another hungry baby that feeds on schedule always so eat with the herd of women.

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16142 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homejobonlinew0rkz9.neocities.org/

2 Likes

I would see your primary care physician. We aren’t doctors and can’t tell you what’s going on. Everyone is different and everyone has different experiences

3 Likes

Sometimes store tests dont pick up on pregnancies. I would call a dr and see if you can get blood work done because something is definitely going on.

I had similar spotting with endomitosis.

l get paid over $135 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $12792 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homej0bonlinework24.neocities.org/

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19110 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homej0bonlinework36.neocities.org/

I think you need to see your doctor and discuss all these ramifications!

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs of pregnancy? - Mamas Uncut

Not necessarily. Ovulation.

2 Likes

Could be PMS, it’s to early to really tell. Wait to see if you start your period

You can have sore boobs and cramping from your period.

Only way to know for sure is to take a test or get bloodwork done

1 Like

Could be ovulation or just PMS symptoms before your period begins. The only way to really know is to wait and test.

3 Likes

Get a test. Best way to know.

Sounds like ovulation

4 Likes

Please tell me people don’t actually send these messages in :woman_facepalming:

22 Likes

Day 19 of a 28 day cycle would be too early to test or be pregnant
It could be ovulation occurring now
Wait a week and take a test!

I went almost 3 months without a period before I noticed I was but the best thing to do is wait until your late or wait and see if you have one next month to tell for certain but just don’t stress about it

If you have to ask Facebook if you’re pregnant and not actually get a test, I’d recommend not reproducing.

22 Likes

The only sign i had was period cramps for 3 weeks straight before i decided it was time to pee on the magic stick :joy:

Oh dear lord… how old are you? Please learn about your body and how things work before you ask things like this…

9 Likes

My first pregnancy symptom was insomnia, but that’s probably because I knew immediately that I was! I experienced cramps 12 hours after the deed. I did not experience any breast discomfort until after a positive test, by week 5 i was having morningsickness. PMS gives me more symptoms monthly then the first signs of pregnancy. Sore breast, cramps in back or thighs. You could be implanting :slight_smile: or it could just be PMS. Wait until 28 days or 32 to test.

Wow really?!?! Lol! She sounds 13!

1 Like

It’s impossible for anyone to tell you from your question if you’re pregnant but if you make an appointment with your GP or take a test you may be able to answer that question.

2 Likes

There’s no way to say for sure unless you take a test, but these symptoms also add up to ovulation and menstrual. Hopefully you get the answer your hoping for

Why would y’all put this post through

Probably not but your mind will run until you find out for sure. Put your concerns to rest and get a home preg test. Even The Dollar Tree sells them.

1 Like

People like this actually reproduce :woman_facepalming:t3:

8 Likes

l get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14014 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Visit my profile and see website addres in my bio to get started.

2 Likes

for a start have you actually had sex?

Why are y’all so rude💀 Just answer the question or don’t comment at all.

No. It would be way too soon to even be pregnant. It takes about 2 weeks to actually become pregnant, from when you ovulate/have sex.

Yes. That’s how I knew

Same thing happens right before you get your period.

4 Likes

Darlin we can’t tell you anymore than a test can

2 Likes

No your getting your period soon

My first pregnancy tell tale sign was sore breasts 2 weeks before my due period (wasn’t doing the best at tracking it at the time but I had an idea of when it was due). My breasts usually become sore the week right before my period is due and then the soreness goes away when it drops.

1 Like

Umm…have you been having unprotected sex in the past few weeks?? If so and you missing your period…then hunny you got a bun in that oven of yours :blush::wink:

If you conceived this cycle and your cycles are considered normal, implantation hasn’t happened yet but will be happening this next week (6-12 days after ovulation.) It wouldn’t even show on a test right now since you don’t start producing hcg until after implantation has started. As of right now, no you’re not pregnant lol.

3 Likes

How are we supposed to know :sweat_smile: get a test girl. That’s the only way to know. Or go see a doctor.

6 Likes

Ok , first get a pregnancy test from your Dr. Or from a pharmacy. Pee on the stick wait the time it says. First morning urine it the strongest.

2 Likes

I need a urine sample before I can make that call!

Whew! Ever heard of a pregnancy test? Crazy how many of the same questions get posted like this.

5 Likes

Walmart, .88. Only thing cheaper is the .25 condom your parents should’ve used.

8 Likes

Wow, did you get pregnant just last night??? Too early to tell, but you can get a test from the dollar store and find out.