What are the signs of pregnancy?

light pink and brownish discharge can be a sign of pregnancy?
I had it like for 4 days and it stopped all of a sudden thinking I would get my period.
thanks in advance

102 Likes

It couldā€™ve been implantation bleeding

Thereā€™s a possibility but itā€™s not always.
I never got implantation bleeding, but some of my friends did.

Better off waiting a few more weeks. Take a test. Or/and go to the drs.

I had that but I only had like a small dot for it and then it stopped with this pregnancy a month later I found out I was pregnant

1 Like

Definitely can be. Youā€™ll never know until you test.

Bacterial infections causes the same thing. My ex mother in law used to get them all the time. You need to see a doctor about it. Ask them to test for any vaginal infections

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs of pregnancy?

Thereā€™s always a chance of getting prego :eyes: take a test I prefer the pink dye over the blue dyeā€¦ the dollar rests work great, I always say get two :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Me and hubby had sex twice in a month and I got pregnant. I would take a test. It normally takes a little bit to clear put of your system, but yea it could have happened. Test it

Yup missed one and a week later got pregnant I now have a three year old

A test would be more accurate than online guessing.

15 Likes

If you had sex yes thereā€™s a chance you might be pregnant

Thereā€™s always a chance but also some women have sore breast nausea headaches etc before their menstrual comes too. Only way to find out is get a blood test from your doctor or take a pregnancy test. Then go from there. Those are literally only ways to find out. Questions like this are for attention seeking basically cause you already know what to do to find out. If negative and no period then take another test a week later and if so no period then you go to doctor and find out why.

4 Likes

Could also be a sign your period is about to start. Just take a pregnancy test

3 Likes

I missed it by one day got pregnant a week later with my daughter

1 Like

Take an Early Pregnancy test.

1 Like

Iā€™m now 7months pregnant and I was on depo I also have a 1yr old :slight_smile:

1 Like

A week before I was supposed to have my next shot something didnā€™t feel right so I took a test and it was positive. Now I have two boys 18mos apart lol

1 Like

Any time you have sex you could be pregnant. Girl go take a test how the hell are we supposed to know

It literally only takes once and ā€œpulling outā€ is a crappy attempt at bc since there can be dperm in the preejaculate. Pick up a couple of pregnancy tests and be sure.

8 Likes

Sex = chance of pregnancy. Take a test, none of us would know

I would take a test, I got pregnant twice with being on that shot! Iā€™m due in 8 weeks

Get test I had lot problems in that shit bleeding for34 days got weak n sick from it get ept

Sore boobs was how I knew both times!

Girl I got pregnant the very first time my bf and I did it and bam I was pregnant. You very well could be

Sore sensitive nipples was my first pregnancy symptom with my first son (apart from implantation bleeding). Mt second son I had a slight tingling sensation for the first couple of weeks of pregnancy. So with both my sonā€™s I practically knew from conception when I was pregnant

Ept test or clear blue

Sore nipples were my first sign too

1 Like

Tf does a bra and car ride have to do with each other :joy: yā€™all have one already and you donā€™t know the signs? :roll_eyes: One word: GOOGLE

9 Likes

You had sex, you might be pregnant lol

Get dollar store pregnancy testsā€¦ thatā€™s what obgyn offices useā€¦ But get a couple to be safeā€¦ Alsoā€¦ Make sure u wait an appropriate amount of time to take the test. When I was pregnant with my youngest I kept telling everyone I was pregnant but it was SO early that even an internal ultrasound didnā€™t show a positive pregnancy yet.

2 Likes

I got pregnant with my son while on the shot about a month and a half after getting it

You already have one child together. :woman_shrugging:
It doesnā€™t matter how many times you had sex, you can be pregnant if you have sex even with birth control

Umm take a test instead of asking Facebook?

2 Likes

yes Chica go test yourself.

Why not just take a test?

1 Like

Take a pregnancy testā€¦?

1 Like

It took me 10 months of being off the depo before i got pregnant with our second and i was on it for almost 2 years

If you used other protection AND pulled out, the chances are slim. Sore nipples are also a sign of ovulation or your period coming. But doesnā€™t hurt to just take a tests

1 Like

Omgā€¦do they not teach this in school any more? Even antibiotics cause an issue. Thatā€™s how I got a grandson

3 Likes

Iā€™m on depo and I donā€™t normally get a period but sometimes do when Iā€™m about due for my next one. If I do get a period, I get crampsā€¦sore nips, bloating you name it lol

1 Like

Just go and take a test honestly see so many of these ā€œcould I be pregnantā€ posts and itā€™s common sense if you had sex there is always a possibility of pregnancy. Just go take a test. :woman_facepalming:t3:

Sore boobs nausea late

Instead of buying two or three tests, cause most women do to be sureā€¦ just get a blood test drawn

1 Like

It takes awhile for shot to wear off . Pulling out will not stop you from getting pregnant . Could be a sign or a sign of hormones adjusting to no shot

You could have no symptoms or 20 symptoms. And symptoms can mimic other things. Asking fb isnā€™t gonna help u in any way other than making u speculate. Get a test and schedule a Dr appointment.

1 Like

Sore nipples and boobs can also be your period coming.

Probably. Youā€™re incredibly fertile once the depo stops. And pullout is what 12 year olds believe.

1 Like

Ohhhh, for the love of Godā€¦.:woman_facepalming::pray:

5 Likes

Ummm pregnancy test? Hard to believe that you already have a child and are asking how to tell if you are pregnant :rofl:

5 Likes

I have a 32 yo who is proof that pulling out is no form of contraceptive :joy:

6 Likes

I got light headed and couldnā€™t stand up for very long at a time. My Energy level dropped drastically. That is how I knew something was off and I needed to take a pregnancy test. That was unusual for me. Just so you know, pulling out is NOT a way to prevent pregnancy. By the time a person uses the pull out method, the damage is usually already done. Pre-cum is the most potent part of the male fluids, and is what starts the pregnancy process, NOT the ā€œorgasmā€ cum. More people need to learn this. :pensive:

I got pregnant on the depo shot 2x.
But the depo shot tricks your body into thinking your pregnant so you donā€™t release an egg, it also messes with your period. The only sure way is to test.

2 Likes

The effectiveness goes down around appointment time, but it still works for a couple weeks after.

However, note that the effectiveness goes down. So I mean you should probably get tested.

1 Like

Guys youā€™re supposed to pull out with protection, she said she uses protection. Get over yourselves and read it instead of hearing the word ā€œpull outā€ and thinking theyā€™re just screwing and whatever happens happens and even if they are, itā€™s not 1817, chill.

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s a sign of pregnancy congratulations

Yes you could or you could be getting ready to start period to.

1 Like

It only takes once. Take a pregnancy test.

My boobs hurt during my period and I havenā€™t been able to have a baby for 14 years. I got the tubal ligation, and have a small chance of pregnancy. Just take a test, but you should know.

Tbh you likely wonā€™t even ovulate for 6 months, possibly years. All those hormones from contraception are terrible for your body.

9 Likes

The questions just get crazier day by day now :skull::skull::skull::skull:

9 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: take. A. Test ā€¦ā€¦ :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Well pulling out doesnā€™t work. Duhā€¦

For people who are being rude to her about asking signs of pregnancy did you have every symptom in the book when pregnant? I didnā€™t I had no signs no symptoms nothing. Every pregnancy is different.

Whenever I miss my Depo shot my nipples with hurt a lot, Which is also a sign that I was about to get my period which usually happens when you miss a shotļæ¼

3 Likes

I got pregnant on the depo shot back in 2008. Thatā€™s how I became a mom. It is very possible you could try taking a test to be sure

currently 24 weeks pregnant using the pull out method lol

Its absolutely a possibility tender breasts is definitely a sign of pregnancy Iā€™d go get a test just in case

I got pregnant at 16 with the pull out method ! Hunny it donā€™t work :joy:

1 Like

You could be, or you could be about to ovulate or menstruate. You should track your cycle if you have a somewhat regular cycle (if you usually start your period every first week of the month for example) and some apps will tell you when youā€™re ovulating or the best times to try, etc. Good luck though!

1 Like

It took me forever to even start ovulating after quitting the depo shot

1 Like

Best idea is to get a pregnancy test. Or go to your local womenā€™s center and take a test. Sore nipples can either be a sign of pregnancy or that you could be ready to start your period. The pull out method is, at best, unreliable. I got my first grandson that way! You didnā€™t say if you had missed a period yet. Thatā€™s a sign of pregnancy. You didnā€™t mention nausea in the mornings or anything like that. Itā€™s probably too early to tell. Keep on top of the situation so if you are pregnant, you can start prenatal care as soon as possible.

I just canā€™t deal. Ladies if you donā€™t know the pull out method doesnā€™t work, you shouldnā€™t be having sex. Secondly it is likely your body returning back to normal and getting ready for a period.

Ya know, pregnancy tests tend to be a bit more accurate than a Fb groupā€¦ just saying

7 Likes

Take a pregnancy test. First morning pee is the best time to test because it has the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone in the first morning pee. Good luck :four_leaf_clover: XOXO

Yes very possible. See your Dr.

LMFAOOOOO toooo soon probably because your hormones are everywhere since you missed you depo shot

1 Like

I was on the depo shot for 2 rounds and my dr told me if I was to get pregnant it wouldnā€™t be for at least a year. Women take the depo shot because it makes u infertile the more u take it.

I got pregnant on the depo shot in 2006 it definitely does happen get a test!!!

Your shot is active for 4 months total the shot date is just recommended. Missing shots does mess with your hormones, any other signs of pregnancy then yeah take a test. Iā€™ve been off depo since September and am just starting to spot with my period. I thought I was pregnant lol nipples, nausea, abdominal pain all of it. Took 4 tests and a doc tested me all negative

Depo stays in your system a fair while. Also can give pregnancy symptoms. Pull out method isnā€™t reliable. Maybe test to be sure but Iā€™ve known people not get pregnant years after depo

4 Likes

With depo itā€™s really hard to tell! I donā€™t bleed at all on depo so when I had my scare, I had to get a blood test from dr.

Lol I hate these post lmfao :rofl:

3 Likes

Lord if you have to ask the signs let alone still thinking the pullout method is a form of birth control you arent ready for a life time of a child just saying.

8 Likes

Ask my 15 year old if that method works :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I missed my depo appointment by 3 days and I got pregnant :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Mail me a sample of your piss and Iā€™ll do the test for you since youā€™re too dumb to take one yourself. Jfc.

You are waiting and using protection, but not birth control or condoms?
I donā€™t think you understand what ā€œprotectionā€ is lolšŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Why is this even a question? You can google sign of pregnancy and definitely buy a test.

9 Likes

Not the pull out method first of all go back to school if thatā€™s what you think it works

2 Likes

I missed one depo shot in 5 years and have twins now. Theyā€™re almost 3.

Usually you find out by peeing on a stick. Go do that :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Took me 2 years to get pregnant after coming off the DEPO

After I had my son, went on DEPO had no issues or unexpected pregnancies lol then got off of it, my ex got a vasectomy then after we split I went on the pill.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t get mine during lockdown for about 10 months and nothing happened :woman_shrugging:t2: yet both my babies in the past have occurred from simply looking at my boyfriends peepee :joy: so Iā€™m guessing it was still in my system

Yes itā€™s called a pregnancy test

1 Like

These posts are dumb. Take a test or go to the doctor. Good lord

8 Likes

It only takes once , lol

1 Like

The pull out method doesnā€™t work and it only takes once go get a digital or a pink dye pregnancy test

Thatā€™s why we tell all our patients to be sure a get your shot!