What are the signs someone is cheating?

I feel like My husband is cheating on me…he’s hardly affectionate and doesn’t want to be intimate with me anymore…he hides his phone and deletes things all the time… I know he does but I want to catch him messaging someone…maybe I’m just paranoid I dk but this sucks…I’m trying so hard in this relationship and he isn’t. He says he is going to his moms a lot and I thinks he’s going somewhere else cuz he doesn’t answer his phone he says he leaves it in his truck but yet at home it’s glued to him…

293 Likes

ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR INSTINCTS!!!

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs someone is cheating?

1 Like

Go check his moms when he says he’s there. Most of the time your gut instinct is right

163 Likes

If you already suspected is, what does that mean for the relationship? Sounds like you have some big decisions to make. Don’t waste time waiting for proof. You deserve peace.

95 Likes

Welp……mine was cheating on me and this is EXACTLY what he did. And his holy-roly mother was lying for him. I’ve never been so disappointed in people in all my life. They’re somebody else’s problem now.

92 Likes

Yeah oh hun. You are answering your own questions here. You know. It’s over. No one should live or love like you are hun. In all kindness. Walk away. File for divorce, take care of YOURSELF and start over. There is a whole life out there that you are missing.

86 Likes

I think you’ve already answered your own question. So sorry :disappointed:

55 Likes

Trust your gut! Straight up ask him. His response and reaction will tell you exactly what you need to know. Good luck!

39 Likes

Whether he is cheating or not the way he is treating you is not acceptable

33 Likes

Next time he’s at his “moms” call his mom and say he’s not answering his phone and you need him to pick up something from the store. Or just follow him next time

30 Likes

I have done this myself. Definitely wasn’t cheating. Was going through some things and was talking to a friend and I didn’t want my husband to know. I was also doing therapy online and didn’t want him to know. Try talking to him before accusing him.

27 Likes

I had no clue until I got a phone call from a woman saying she had been dating my husband for 2 1/2 years. He had a pager and was on call for his job. Most of the pages he received were probably just the two of them getting together. Once I knew he was cheating I could finally see there had been a lot of clues that I had not seen. Even after I confronted him, he still claimed he was not cheating. He said it was someone playing tricks. We had 16 what I considered good years. Then 3 years that were not. He totally blamed me for the divorce. Didn’t matter (to him) that the divorce was because he cheated, refused to admit it and wanted to keep seeing his girlfriend. I suggest trying to talk with your husband and try therapy with or without him.

26 Likes

I think instead of waiting for proof you should put that to the side and get all your ducks in a row. Plan, save, whatever it takes for you to be fine on your own and then when the time is right the proof will come to you I’m sure. Then when it does you will be ready and not “blind sided”

26 Likes

Ok— which one of us is going to catfish him to see if he’s unfaithful? :rofl: totally kidding.

My advice would be talk to him and voice your concerns…as there’s not much to a marriage if you don’t have open communication or trust. If you’re still concerned, call his mom and/or look at a detailed phone log.

25 Likes

Show up at his moms when he says he is going there lol

22 Likes

Follow him when he leaves……
Then you will know.
Your gut usually isn’t wrong BUT if you have anxiety then it can sometimes trick you.

20 Likes

Trust your gut instinct.
Call his mums place when he says he’s going there or have him followed….or follow him.
Nothing worse than being made a fool

19 Likes

We used a device called Traki with our oldest son to check on if he was truthful on his whereabouts whenever we got him a car it’s 99 dollars subscription plus the device but hey if it proves what you need to know then look into it. You can put it anywhere in the car and it will give you the accurate location but you’ll have to charge it based on how much your using the tracking. Good luck hope that helps. I would say ask like the others but having dealt with this before and being lied to back up is sometimes the better option

14 Likes

Your gut is usually right

16 Likes

Next time he says he’s going to his moms … do a drive by :woman_shrugging:t2:

15 Likes

It sounds like he’s cheating honestly.

14 Likes

Us women can make bloody good spy’s when we want to be :rofl: I would be following him and see where he go’s

11 Likes

Trust your gut. I dated this guys for two years and within the second year he acted like you said, and sure enough he was in a relationship with another girl. His phone happened to fell and I picked it up to give him and i saw the messages. I was heartbroken but glad i found out. It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. Now I’m happy :blush:.

10 Likes

He’s definitely cheating girl!

10 Likes

If you feel it in your gut, then there’s a reason. Unless you truly think you’re being paranoid and worry about it regardless, but usually the gut is right. I would honestly talk with him and ask. Don’t flip out, but come up with a plan.

9 Likes

Sounds like next time he’s ‘at his moms’ and wont answer you need to call mom and say you need to talk to him about something

10 Likes