What are you doing for Easter?

What is everyone doing for gifts for Easter? I am trying not to go all out … my husband and I were thinking rain boots filled with candy/ favorite snacks with an umbrella( they have been asking for both ) lol plus Easter egg hunt!

13 Likes

I’m making these. My girls asked for skateboards. So I’m getting those and a few little things and candy to put in the bunnies.

1 Like

Depends on age, but I dont go all out. My 11 year old is getting a basket with a make up bag, sunglasses, this tapestry thing to hang on her wall, name plate for her stanley and candy.

That sounds like a great idea

Sounds like a great idea to me. Possibly add in a coloring book and crayons, bubbles or another small outside toy.
My son is getting some candy and a V bucks card for his game system. In the past I’ve done a ball cap as the basket with chips, jerky and candy.

I haven’t decided.
My husband and I both have to work.

Easter isn’t a huge deal. I do a basket with candy and usually a new outfit and a small toy.

1 Like

I like the rain boot idea how clever! I was just talking to my daughter about it too. She said she has no idea but possibly clothes.

Wow. I’m old school. Just candy in eggs in a basket.

My boys get an Easter egg, chocolate bunny and an Easter egg hunt . No toys they had loads at Christmas

I always do new sandals and then whatever else u find, summer stuff, candy, my kids are older now so it’s gift cards, clothes, sports equipment

I usually do an Easter basket with candy and a small stuffed animal I try to theme the baskets to what they like an usually put some little spring toys in it from Walmart usually there pretty cheap priced there an sunglasses

2 Likes

My daughter has wanted a hammock so we got her that then we’ll fill it with little toys and just a few things of candies.

1 Like

Clothes/shoes, a spring item, candy snack and drink (per kid) and we are replacing our badminton net as a joint gift.

Give them what they ask.I think it’s a great idea.Maybe even a little basket of things just to keep the tradition

That’s sounds like a great idea. I just do baskets filled with candy and an egg hunt. Nothing crazy

I’m not trying to go all out- goes all out :rofl:

Girl put some candy in a basket and leave it on the counter for Easter morning

I want to do an Easter basket with an Easter outfit this year. Idk tho.

We’re going to 3 different egg hunts, 2 breakfast with the Easter bunny experiences and for Easter at the house I have 200 eggs (1 kid) to hide for her to find. I go all out for holidays, they’re only little once!

I bought my older boys prefilled baskets from target & my daughter a small basket with a few things since her birthday is 2 days before this year

What happened to just an Easter basket with candy? Is every holiday now about gifts? Just my opinion I know

2 Likes

I usually like to do outdoor toys, swim trunks (3 boys), pool toys, bubbles, water shoes. And very minimal candy! My 3 kiddos are hyper enough without it :rofl::rofl: