What are you getting your partner for Valentines Day?

What are you guys getting your husband/boyfriend for Valentine’s Day?

2 Likes

I got my hubby car parts that he asked for and he is getting me a puppy

1 Like

I’m getting mine a new knife/ multi-tool from Amazon and my kids picked out a coffee cup with a stuffed animal for my hubby.

1 Like

I just did a boudoir photo shoot :wink:

He has me, what more does he need ?? Lol

I think I’m getting mine the heart shaped box of heart shaped beef jerky that I keep seeing on FB. I know he’ll use that gift lol.

1 Like

A love book with us on it

Come on ladies you all know what men want and totally free, make it special for him and you’ll get something special too :ok_hand:

Imma make him some chocolate covered strawberry, a card…maybe a shirt or shoes. :woman_shrugging:

Probably an experience. We’re old & have too much stuff. Maybe I’ll make him a nice dinner as going out has gotten really expensive.

Idk lol at all . I told him I want a tattoo idk what he wants haha

I’m making a gift basket. I ordered a personalized pocket knife from Etsy

My guy thinks it’s for girls so He usually takes me out for a nice dinner and then I take care of him later :wink:

3 Likes

Nothing but we will probably go out to eat

2 Likes

Card and a blowie same as usual :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We both work nights and work that night so probably a rain check? :rofl: I usually make sure our daughter has something to wake up to though. I honestly have not thought about it. We might go out to dinner the weekend before or after if we do anything at all. We’re old married people. I like dinner. I don’t need gifts.

A hug and a kiss ? :kiss: maybe I’ll cuddle with him ?

1 Like

guys are simple so just keep it simple. physical affection is always on top of the list.

Nothing n I’m sure nothing

I have a bunch of specials this month if anyone wants to order ! I’m making him a gift basket and getting him a new grill he’s been wanting for his truck

A vasectomy :laughing: we have to travel to another province for it so we are just calling the trip our gifts to eachother

3 Likes

Nothing I buy 50% off next day :joy: I don’t do Hallmark give me money day

I’m growing him a whole human xD good enough

We decided not to exchange. Have a nice day